Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by adenshia

Hi Guys,
I am 25 and will be turning 26 on January 24th. To add up to this I am married and I have a sweet little kid. I think I am the eldest person who is fan of Geet.

Even I dont miss any of the episode of Geet. After my kids delivery I am a housewife, so I dont even miss repeats of Geet. I watch all the day time repeats of Geet.

I AM 23

Originally posted by swti

im 32.

Me too 32.....😛

Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

I'm turning 19 VERY soon! *hint hint presents hint hint* 😉 And I skipped Geet when my darling mentally constructed husband was lying in hospital!

😲😲😲

n i thought m d only one on earth who's mentally datin him n havin wildest fantasy abt him.....!!!!!
15 i luvv the shw and the ppl around me say the same thing
Originally posted by dishvedsimran

adenshia - you are not, I am 40 and very much addicted and a "crazy" fan of Geet as well!
I am 37, and I am a GHSP - Geet, but Maan more so- addict. Glad to find you are one in the same boat too. Admist all these bacchalog's.

I hope this is not the result of facing our mid life crisis??? What's ur take 😉

I'm 18 ! AND I feel OLD ! LOL... And I dont think your too young to watch drama's... I mean there is much worse stuff out there that I dont think your parents would rather have you watching...biggest example: JERSEY SHORE... love that show... HAHA....😆😳

Originally posted by dishvedsimran

adenshia - you are not, I am 40 and very much addicted and a "crazy" fan of Geet as well!

its a limit aunty ji...hahahaha
Sarn,
I don't think it is a result of mid-life crisis.  I have watched many serials over the years and truly hats off to Maan & Geet chemistry, the best I have seen so far!!!  When I said addicted & crazy about Geet, I meant the serial Geet, which includes Maan too:-).

Mandiwani,
Do you mean there is a age limit?  Then sorry to inform you that I think I will still be watching all the episodes all over again even when I am 80:-).  I have not kept count of how many times I have already done that.
Maan & Geet are the best jodi👏    God bless them, so they can entertain us forever!!!

hey
 I am 18 here.I will never miss a single episode of geet.If ever I miss, I am sure i am gonna get a heart attack
 m 21... i jus love geet lyk nythin....i watch it on tv and also on you tube...so much addicted to geet😳