11th Jan Uttaran WU:Tappu is preggy in real..

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the fab update Jyoti :)

God knows what else is in store now - this is Veer's child, and now Ichha will be a nobody :/
one2none thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What a crap...😑😑 3 months.. and she could not figure it out.. Uttaran CVs can really leave audience thunderstruck with their innovative creativity.. crappiest of all time.... 🀒

priya_al thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
huh!🀒wat a meaningless show it has become
newkq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what a crappy episode ! 
After all in the end...evil triumphs. The writers should have not let the off screen affair between nandish and rashmi come into the serial, tina ia totally sidelined and her character is not improving. she has promised veer many times that she will not lose her courage and will not cry..isn't there any meaning to her promises? she is sooo weak and her character is unbelievable stupid. that's it I had it !!! I QUIT.....what a waste of time :-(
hasini79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: newkq

what a crappy episode ! 

After all in the end...evil triumphs. The writers should have not let the off screen affair between nandish and rashmi come into the serial, tina ia totally sidelined and her character is not improving. she has promised veer many times that she will not lose her courage and will not cry..isn't there any meaning to her promises? she is sooo weak and her character is unbelievable stupid. that's it I had it !!! I QUIT.....what a waste of time :-(

yes newkq, absolutely disgusting waste of time
thnx a lot 4 d upd jyoti di
viram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Jyoti. 
It is absoultely silly.  If you think logically, it is more than  six months since Vansh's death and Tappu and Veer doing AHEM.

After that Tappu lived in the slums  and was taken back etc etc.

On what dateline can Tappu's pregnancy be justified.? 
SO the CVs mean to say within three months of Vansh's death, the Vrindavan episode,Veer's  engagement Tappu's adventures etc have happened.

UTTER CRAP.

CVs  love EVIL.

arti12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
and to add to all they did a pregnancy test before starting the drama.. the test came to be negative.. then what is this..😑
sashb thumbnail
Is Tappu insane? 3 months pregnant and she had no clue abt it? how could that be..this is so stupid!!! CVs feel we are a bunch of ignorant fools who can be fed anything...😑