Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaSh Heaven#567: The Basketball Champions <3 (Page 55)

star_fan IF-Addictz
star_fan
star_fan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Tiha wait karo. Don't tell me anything, I will give you full chance to write up yourself.

KaSh_luv IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh_luv
KaSh_luv

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
ok Maham..i'll write..
abcd12344 IF-Sizzlerz
abcd12344
abcd12344

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
I'm sorry guys but the car can only get fixed in the morning. "Now what?" asked Shilpa. " Well I guess we're staying over at his place" Said Muskaan. "Oh no! What should I do now"? as Shilpa thinking in her mind.  Well guys let's get back home" said Karan. They all went back upstairs While Karan had a cheesy smile on his face of how he only acted to fool them. They get inside the lift. All of a sudden the lights go off. Shilpa jumped onto Karan and held his arm, scared of darkness. Karan asked" are you ok Shilpa? "Oh I'm sorry "as she realized she was holding on to Karan, and slowing let go of his arm.
 OMG! What just happened? "asked Muskaan. "I don't know , there seems to be some technical problem". said Karan.
The lights turns on automatically. Shilpa staring at Karan and getting some weird odd feeling when she's getting the flashback of what just happened!

lol i think I ruined it, and i think i also changed the story line, Did Karan had a lift in his house or wait was it a apartment? LOL
star_fan IF-Addictz
star_fan
star_fan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Tiha wait.. am writing.
abcd12344 IF-Sizzlerz
abcd12344
abcd12344

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Guess what guess guys, I made my cousin addicted to KaSh EmbarrassedBig smile She was the one who never wanted to hear me talking abt KaSh, and now when I told her to watch KaSh scenes which she did, and I just got a text from her saying "I'm addicted" ! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_fan

star_fan IF-Addictz
star_fan
star_fan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
"Oh c'mon girls, you can't be upset with me about this." said Karan and both girls raise their eyebrows, "Of course, it's not my fault. It's car who got problem so how am responsible for it." explained Karan. "Cut the crap and shut your mouth up before you won't be able to talk again." said Muskaan. "Exactly, It's your car and so it's your fault. You should have checked it before so we must had left with others but now we can't coz they have already left and this stupid place don't have signals." said Shilpa, "Mom would be so worried and I can't even call her." she said this to herself with teary eyes. Karan felt bad and guilty as Karan and Shilpa was sitting on same sofa so he move a little towards Shilpa and put his arm around her and said, "Don't worry.. we will figure out something. I am so sorry. It's all my mistake. I am sorry." saying this he left the room. Muskaan was too busy in trying to get any signal that she didn't notice anything. Shilpa went behind him and find him standing in the balcony facing the sea. "I am sorry.. I didn't mean to.. " she didn't know what should she say. "Hmm.. you know I.." was trying hard to say something to make him smile. "Let's go for walk on beach and there is a cafe at a little distance so maybe we could get some help like maybe you guys can call from there." said Karan, before Shilpa can even answer Muskaan said from behind, "Great. Let's go then."

KaSh_luv

star_fan IF-Addictz
star_fan
star_fan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Subi WOW ! It's awesome.
KaSh_luv IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh_luv
KaSh_luv

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Shilpa and Muskaan not so happy..went back in..Karan showed them to their room.. Muskaan had fallen asleep straight away..but Shilpa was far from it... Shilpa headed downstairs.. and sat down on the sofa.. switching the t.v on.. flicking through the channels she found Kuch kuch hota hai showing.. and sat there watching it...after a while from behind her a scream came "CHOR"... She immidiatel jumped up from the sofa and turned around.. "omg Karan it's you! ..you scared me.. " she said holding on to her heart.. Karan had a smirk on his face.. "i know...waise what are you doing here..not sleepy?" .."Nope.. " she replied.. they both sat down.. "hey kuch kuch hota hai.." Karan said...Shilpa looked at him a little confused... so he pointed towards the t.v.."oh"..they both sat there watching..when after a while Shilpa spoke up..."omg i love this scene...it's so hot" ..Karan just gave her a questioning look..."what it is.. both of them drenched and slow dancing.. in black and red what's not hot about it?" ...Shilpa got back to watching.. when all of a sudden Karan stood up in front of Shilpa and held his hand out.. "Karan move i cant see" She said a little irritated with him.. "dance?" he said hopefully..looking in to her eye's..."Karan..wha..." but she was stopped mid sentence because Karan placed his finger on her lips... then held his hand back out for her to take.. not sure of what to do..she placed her hands in his.. and stood up.. he placed her one hand on his shoulder and the other was in his hand.. then he put his other hand on her waist.. which made her gasp.. the were both lost in a world of their own.. with the tune of KKHH playing in the background nothing could be more perfect than this moment they were sharing in eachothers arms.. swaying to the music.. unfortunately they were both brought back to theur senses with the sound of "i love you" from the t.v..

dats as romantic as i cud think..lol..

star_fan

Go to top