Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

CV18/LTL PH are least bothered to answer (Page 2)

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
EVEN i think alot like my friends 
DIscussions are on 
they are scared to answer something in neg 
i am hoping when discussion done 
they will rubbishes all the news of MR leaving 
cuz i have never read a article whichs confirmed he is leaving by authoritative figure !

HOpefully things will settle 
warna we will keep to our word 
NO LTL WITHOut MISHal
and unsubrcribtion of channel 

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

No news is good news, all is well, all is well :)

Ditto!!!
divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizdarcy

Oh, i dunno whether to be happy or scared. In a way, i am happy coz the delay means discussions are on. And remember guys Mishal hasn't made a statement yet. So definitely nothing's final. Or it could be that they do not have an answer for us. Mooh dikhane ke layak nahi rahe Big smile

God knows Dutta aur hamara kya hoga. Sigh. The suspense is killing me! Get it over with, CVs! Let me get on with my non-existent life!

And what's with this new torture where they show us Dutta, then Naku, but not together! It wouldn't have mattered to me if i hadn't heard the news of Mishal leaving! i'd have enjoyed this track if everything were normal!

I hope all this is someone's idea of a bad joke!
Ouch

hey  liz.......... chill yaar......

b positive................ someone jst said, either they answer positively or negatively, it wil affect the serial, so the CVs mite b thinking........... there was no article again of MR leaving na....... even during the tantrum stuf floating around, the director stepped in to clarify na.........so ur mishu is very much there.............

i can understand how most of the gals in the forum r feeling right now (depressed to b preciseCry) .......... im a little older to luv MR in that senseSmile........ im married, luv my hubby n son........... so, i hav passed this phase of falling in luv with actors/celebrities........ but s for sure, i miss him as an actor in dutta's role......for which i too feel bad......... my hubby lovingly smacks me on my head telling im one silly galBig smile to send msg's to MR from FB account........... he tells me to not expect any reply.....so he is kind of keeping me groundedWink

dunno worry, u wil get over it..........

just sit back enjoy the show n ofcourse all the FFs........... the FFs themselves are extension of characters in various situations........ u can still imagine very easily dutta n nakku in the FFs right?......... at least my imagination lets me do so, so i never really miss dutta or nakku....... either one of them update the FFs regularly, so for me that's playing cool on me........  its al in the heart......... so y r u scared......... remember true luv for a person is to not hold back but to let go.........

luv n take care......
divya

Go to top