India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

CV18/LTL PH are least bothered to answer

Goodd Senior Member
Goodd
Goodd

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Hello friends, after sending 5000+ petition and so many feedbacks to concerned persons as mentioned by Huma the are least bothered to answer or to make any +ve public statement. The Q is why? are they slowly making us to accept the changes which is going to happen in future?or for time being they just keping quiet?Or they are ready to face any concequences based on their decesion?We are still confused.  And moreover they are not showin Dutta fully in the episodes.
At any cost being a loyal viewer of LTL I am not going to accept their new ideas without MR. I have already blocked CV18.
I want victory over LTL PH n CV18
I want to see the don Dutta instead of handicapped
I want to see smile on Naku's face
Naku should always be shy natured instead of becoming a future lady Don

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

dikulolosikkaishamishimanodivya17-7maszLaTuLaAbhiAnimnx12mussy.jamshedkadduultl_fanblueopal-bharti-ushankitvcPrinsesse.Suvi--Sia---MeMyselfI

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Oh, i dunno whether to be happy or scared. In a way, i am happy coz the delay means discussions are on. And remember guys Mishal hasn't made a statement yet. So definitely nothing's final. Or it could be that they do not have an answer for us. Mooh dikhane ke layak nahi rahe Big smile

God knows Dutta aur hamara kya hoga. Sigh. The suspense is killing me! Get it over with, CVs! Let me get on with my non-existent life!

And what's with this new torture where they show us Dutta, then Naku, but not together! It wouldn't have mattered to me if i hadn't heard the news of Mishal leaving! i'd have enjoyed this track if everything were normal!

I hope all this is someone's idea of a bad joke!
Ouch

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

maszsikkaishaGooddAbhiAnidesigrl414Crystal29kadduuskavitha08sub_rosamozart66mussy.jamshed-bharti-LeandraMelodiousDreamsHumaGstranger2rose--Sia---MeMyselfIkhushixTheRager

ltl_fan IF-Dazzler
ltl_fan
ltl_fan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
No news might be good news guys

Don't loose hope..  Like Nakku be optimistic.  Hang in their and be positive.Tongue

MR knows we love him and he will never let his fans down...So let the spirit of LTL live and soon the magic of the good old days will be back.Big smile

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82Goodddramagodivya17-7maszAbhiAniCrystal29kadduushish15sub_rosaskavitha08mozart66mussy.jamshedblueopalImmaculateDreamkhushix-MeMyselfITheRager

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Am happy as long as there is NO news on his leaving again...No rumor or "Our sources say" articles...

And the one article I read in the rival site today..it had news that Mishal gave a statement that he is back on the sets and shooting...nothing about him leaving....

Am still hopeful..And Dutta is back in LTL..so enjoying that!Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maszGooddAbhiAnikadduumozart66mussy.jamshed

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Goodd

The Q is why?

They're not clarifying anything, good or bad, because this 'no man's land' period keeps the speculation alive...speculation = rumours, rumours = news, news = publicity. Imagine if they make a concrete statement today that MR is leaving...what happens? We all dump the show and wave ta-ta to it. If they make a statement saying he is staying, they loose out on this publicity opportunity to keep viewers literally hanging in a sort of limbo and tuning in every day to see what is going to happen...if we get concrete news that MR is staying, the fans stop their efforts, which in turn stops all the exposure the show is getting online because of which other people may have taken a look at LTL to see for themselves what all this hoopla is being made over.

So, they're milking it Tongue Big time. But let's keep our cool and concentrate on the show while hoping for the best! 

Edited by make-believe - 11 January 2011 at 1:26pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82Goodddivya17-7maszAbhiAnidroopy_asleepdesigrl414kadduusub_rosamozart66-bharti-MelodiousDreamsHumaGincandescenceImmaculateDreamTheRager

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
No news is good news, all is well, all is well :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maszGooddAbhiAnimussy.jamshed-bharti-

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
I am Hopeful that we will hear some good news soon..........

InshaAllah God is with us all and we have faith, so don't worry.

Mishal will stay and rule as DUTTA
Big smile

LTL ROCKS
DUTTA ROCKS
MISHAL ROCKS

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maszGooddAbhiAnikadduu

Faryyy Groupbie
Faryyy
Faryyy

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Seriously guys I can't watch LTL these days...In fact I m not watching it at all! All this matter is disgusting me of watching it!
Really if there were no such rumors maybe I would enjoy this track ...but now I just can't bear it anymore...so many negative vibes!!!

Edited by Faryyy - 11 January 2011 at 1:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maszGooddmussy.jamshed

Go to top