Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Don't worry, be happy says Aishwarya

TNN, Jan 12, 2011, 12.00am IST

There are some actors who are constantly worried about where their career is heading. Naturally, considering the harzards of the telly industry. But Aishwarya Sakuja a.k.a Taanya of Saas Bina Sasural isn't the worrying sorts. 

In fact, she believes in taking life as it comes. Hailing from an army background, the girl never thought she'd be an actress. Just for the fun of it, she gave modelling a shot and then one fine day decided to give acting a shot too. "Initially I faced a lot of rejections but I took them all in my stride and improved on my talent. Then I dabbled in a lot of things like TV and print ads, hosted events until Zoom happened. My first serial was Yash Raj Films' Rishta.com. It was not a lead role, but I got noticed and that opened up a flood gate of offers. 

However, I awaited a pivotal role that would aide me in showcasing my talent. And while I least thought, Saas Bina Sasural came my way," she says. "I initially thought it to be a clichd saas-bahu saga, but was surprised when the makers narrated me the story," smiles the actress, who's thrilled to be where she is today. 

Read more: Don't worry, be happy says Aishwarya - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Dont-worry-be-happy-says-Aishwarya/articleshow/7259780.cms#ixzz1AkqsZ6lW

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preetz-Yashh...Maz.nycsweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Dont worry be happy- Aishwarya" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
thx for sharing

nilizaa

nilizaa

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
tfs...................

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
i came onlyn just to post dis!!!

Yashh...

IF-Rockerz

Yashh...

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
thank u sooo  much 
I really like Aish soooo much 

-Preetz-

Coolbie

-Preetz-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

Davi

IF-Dazzler

Davi

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Thanx a lot

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.