Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Bahut Khoob !! (11/1/2010) - Episode Analysis ! (Page 2)

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
@ vandu your probably right yaar if i though i was betaab to see karan/ shanak together this is another level of betaabiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I guess itll be a nice epi for thursday which should continue on to sat lolWink like the hotel trip

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IshBinkrock

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

Yes and they can then have intellectual discussions on the rich and their insensitivities and selfishness and then Rahul can give half of his wealth to Sunny and they become best buddies and leave on a world tour while heart-broken Sam turns to heart-broken Duck for solace=D

Hahahahaha....Perfect Fodder for Bakwas EntertainmentLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafia 24

@ vandu your probably right yaar if i though i was betaab to see karan/ shanak together this is another level of betaabiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I guess itll be a nice epi for thursday which should continue on to sat lolWink like the hotel trip
Oh yaaa !! Lets hope its one of those "never ending - iss raat ki subah nahi" typesLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IshBinkrockkubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Vandhu darling.....lovely analysis dear...couldn't stop laughing on your Sunny, Rahul and Khanak taling on GarebiLOLLOLLOL To good really...LOLLOLLOL

Me loved loved loved Sam and Sunny...they really clicked on first go...great chemistry too..boh looked cute together really..adn I loved Sunny...hes amn cute..loved his over teh top filmy style...LOLLOLLOLLOL juast like any wannabe hero type...LOLLOLLOL

As for Rahul knowing him and him knowing Rahul, nah, just watched the epi again am it looks like Sunny and Rahul may not no one another at all.....

Sunny is trying to hide his face from the receptionist that he harassed and ran from there to find Khanak by giving her the slip while she was on the phone and she having sent the ward boy after her...

And  the look on Rahul's face was of suprise to see Sam with another man, that too holding his arms...I think.

So...Rahul definitely does not know Sunny at all..or vice vrsa...

Rahul will come to know about Sunny mayeb after he watches the tape of Khank fainting I think.

As for Rahuls concern for Khanak..it could b genuine..as he was impressed with her from their first meeting to the time she tood in place of Shaan and foiled his plan of suing Shaan for the breach of contract on the launch day..and it could be that he wants to make a good impression on Khanak..so that he can use it latet to crat problems fro Shanak.....lots of potential there..lets see what the CV's show us.

Shanak..aww..they just take our hearts away don't they..love them to bits the concern they bot have for one an other, the love is so apalable...great acting by KT & YM.

Can't wait for the precap scene today ne hopes....and yes a whole week of Shanak would be great but I don't tinkk thats possible with KT shoting only 3-5 hrs only a day...while hes recuperating...so lets just enjoy and hope and pray for good scenes , dialgues and story.

Edited by kubare - 12 January 2011 at 2:03am

IshBinkrock

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Awesome update vandu as usuel everything and every points analysis smoothlyHugThumbs Up
todays apesode rocked and specialy harpreet & yashu act amazingly with emotions Clap
sunny and receptionist scene and dilogue was very supperbLOL
and agree yesterday and today were very good..the charm is comming back hope cvs can do itStar
Precap was amazing hope we see it soon
DancingDay Dreaming

Edited by Deepali88 - 12 January 2011 at 1:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged

wah kya baat ha kya likha hain mann gaye ha....................garibi ka rap wah............me to like sunnys charecter he acted vwery well yaar............loved his comic avatar it just fits..................rasam fans sorry fr saying this par muje to sam sunny ke sath jada achhi lagi..........thy both look cute u knw panjabi talks and alllll.

p.s.-cant wait for shanaks date shaan being all naughty and now khanak also wah double treatEmbarrassed
meri mom boli yeh shaan kya yeh sab karne ke liye wapas aya hain?Embarrassed
bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Loveeed ur post VanduHug

krocktogepe30

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

Vandhu darling.....lovely analysis dear...couldn't stop laughing on your Sunny, Rahul and Khanak taling on GarebiLOLLOLLOL To good really...LOLLOLLOL

Me loved loved loved Sam and Sunny...they really clicked on first go...great chemistry too..boh looked cute together really..adn I loved Sunny...hes amn cute..loved his over teh top filmy style...LOLLOLLOLLOL juast like any wannabe hero type...LOLLOLLOL

As for Rahul knowing him and him knowing Rahul, can be that they met befre due to Sunny's antics..like him looking for a job at RK's, or something...now can't wai tto see why hes hidding his face from Rahul an the look on Rahul's face was I know this guy..

As for Rahuls concern for Khanak..it could b genuine..as he was impressed with her from their first meeting to the time she tood in place of Shaan and foiled his plan of suing Shaan for the breach of contract on the launch day..and it could be that he wants to make a good impression on Khanak..so that he can use it latet to crat problems fro Shanak.....lots of potential there..lets see what the CV's show us.

Shanak..aww..they just take our hearts away don't they..love them to bits the concern they bot have for one an other, the love is so apalable...great acting by KT & YM.

Can't wait for the precap scene today ne hopes....and yes a whole week of Shanak would be great but I don't tinkk thats possible with KT shoting only 3-5 hrs only a day...while hes recuperating...so lets just enjoy and hope and pray for good scenes , dialgues and story.
but i thonk he is hiding his face from recepitonist yaar not from rahulSleepy

Go to top