Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Bahut Khoob !! (11/1/2010) - Episode Analysis !

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Sunny -

I am liking this character...!

He seems to be bringing in a lot of fun element to the show !!

I liked his scene with the receptionist and how he ran into the corridor when she was on the phoneLOLLOLLOLLOL He has got a naughty look on his face...which is required for such a character....

Loved how he was fighting with the girls and all the "tum dono ameer zaadiya" and the way he immediately started saying "madam" when the mention of work came about...! LOL !!

Thank god they justified his visit....Makes sense that he was scolded for watever happened coz she fainted......and he came to give her a piece of his mind....LOLLOLLOLLOL But I wonder how he can be blamed for a random person fainting...It wasnt his fault...but then poor people are blamed for no fault of theirs to ward off blame from others....Maybe after knowing that she was Khanak Khandelwal...they got scared and so put the blame on him..

Seems he aint all that "Laalchi" as we thought coz he said "Paise baantne hain to signal pe baanto".....Good !! Hopefully thodi self respect hai...!

Harpreet fits into the character of Sunny well.....There is an ease about him...And this is what I can fitting into the show and getting it right instantly....There are actors and then there are actors like Rushad and Harpreet....Who fit in instantly.....We dont need to give time !!! There is an instant connect....!!

CVS.....I applaud the track with all that is worth !!! Thank You !! And please keep up the quality of the episodes this way....I am loving it...Yesterday and today were very good...The charm is coming back...You can do it......!! Plzzz ust fine tune a few glitches...Rahul turning up to meet Khanak suddenly doesnt fit in.....Ouch..U havent exactly shown him having a soft spot for her infact he was planning to use her to get at Shaan....so plz do justify why he came !!Ouch

Interesting Probable Twist ??

I think Rahul will call the BF bluff immediately.....Coz he asked for tapes from the shooting scene....What the heck made him do that??? He is certainly not concerned for Khanak and what makes him sure that she fainted seeing a guy....Maybe she was ill or sumthing.....That was silly...

If he sees the tape...he will know that Sunny is a stuntman and then further probe will probably tell him about Suraj-Sunny thing...Hopefully....he wont pay up this Sunny guy and create problems between them....

Rahul came to meet Khanak in the hospital??? Why in the world??? Hello !!!!ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused Why??? Oh wait coz he needed to see Sam ka new BF there??Confused

And wow......Sunny is playing out the BF-GF story in the scene with the receptionist even before the agreement...Who knew his lie wud turn into fake truth by the time he left the hospitalLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Dialogues -

1. M kinda liking Sunny ke dialogues and the way he executes them....most of them atleast and the SHANAK scene was UBER-CUTE !!!
2. Even the SHANAK dialogues were veryyyyyyyy sweet !! Not the best....But very cute nonetheless !!
3. Please keep Sunny's dialogues like this only....Meaningful humour induced into normal sentences....Not unneccesary slapstick comedy....We already have that coming from Duck....!

Common Point -

Now Rahul and Sunny have a common subject to talk on...Maybe they will just ignore Sam and get occupied with talking about how ruthless and heartless rich people are....."Tum Ameer Log" dialogue will be their motto....LOLLOLLOLLOL So what if Rahul is now Ameer......"Kabhi toh wo gareeb tha"....And ofcourse time and again Khanak can join in the jaap.....They can write out a  "Gareebi Rap" for Shaan's next albumLOLLOLLOLLOL This reminds me of Ashmit Patel ka rap on BB4...I wanted to rap my knuckles on his khopdi hearing that song !!Angry

Scene of the Day -

1. SHANAK scene for sure....Mast tha !!

2. Sunny-Khanak.....That scene was good where he was going on and on and she was just staring at him and thinking about Suraj's death body...Trying to justify what she was seeing and keep with the logic that Suraj was dead....Good mix of scenes !!!

Precap -

Lovely.....Marjaawan Precap tha !! Cant wait....hope you show it soon...and dont tadpao us with this precap for a week !!LOLLOLLOL We want a week-full of Shanak !!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Performances -

YashaRan were as usual amazing with their chemistry....These two are too believable to be actingLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...They are too Real !!LOLLOLLOL Kudos to you two !!

Harpreet - Very well executed scenes.....He sure is talented !! I like how he carried off his scenes....Very nice and confident...Good Dialogue delivery too....This is the first time I am seeing him....I have not seen him on RBO as Suraj.....So Indeed as sumone pointed out yesterday...Seems the original cast of RBO comprised of an awesome set of actors.....

Luv,
Vandu

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

b.moughalpunjabi_gyal08Silpa_25SHANAKFANdr.dsrajpudiadeelahujuroadsidejunkey.Rupali.iluvmanarIFsKhanak-Unknown-22rafia 24-SYS--YasharanArshi-aditeeOlicityFandestinyloveYasharanrockspriya_cool_123.Dilwale.kubareSPN_JD_AddictedYeHoKyaRahaHaikrock-Deepali-bones88

swetamwari Groupbie
swetamwari
swetamwari

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
i too really liked the character of sunny!! damn well acting by harpreet...m really liking the track nw...his character is funny...just waiting for shaan's reaction when he sees sunny!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkrock

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetamwari

i too really liked the character of sunny!! damn well acting by harpreet...m really liking the track nw...his character is funny...just waiting for shaan's reaction when he sees sunny!!!
Yeah...Thatz gonna be one high point...Maybe even more shocking and dramatic than Khanak's meeting with him !!
I hope that scene is dealt with care !! Expecting fireworks from itLOLLOL

iluvmanarkrock

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
@ vandu ditto to everything you said, man the pre cap was tooooooooooooooo goos seriously still flustered, kuch meetha such mein ho gaayeEmbarrassed are wa humari khanakri bahoot bold ho choki hai- LOVE IT
CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafia 24

@ vandu ditto to everything you said, man the pre cap was tooooooooooooooo goos seriously still flustered, kuch meetha such mein ho gaayeEmbarrassed are wa humari khanakri bahoot bold ho choki hai- LOVE IT
CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW
That is if they show this tomorrow...Which I highly doubt...!
Tomorrow they have the Rahul-Sunny scene...
Then SHANAK need to get home first...

I dont think they will show this tomorrowConfusedLOLLOL...Intezaar karna hogaLOLLOL

rafia 24

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Hahahaha I LOVE your Ghareebi wala common point.Brilliant=D
Oh and Yasharan performance being too good to be acting LOL

kubarekrock

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

Hahahaha I LOVE your Ghareebi wala common point.Brilliant=D
Oh and Yasharan performance being too good to be acting LOL
I swear....When I heard Sunny start his "Gareebi Rap"....I was like....Omg...He is not Suraj ka hamshakal he is Rahul ka kumbh ke mele me bichda hua bhai !!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkrockkubareYeHoKyaRahaHai

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Yes and they can then have intellectual discussions on the rich and their insensitivities and selfishness and then Rahul can give half of his wealth to Sunny and they become best buddies and leave on a world tour while heart-broken Sam turns to heart-broken Duck for solace=D

krock

Go to top