Your current eye-candy...

-Simrah- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi everyone *waves*

This forum had been quiet for a while so it's out job to revive it again!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

This topic is dedicated to all our sweet, delicious eye-candies that we have been drooling over recently๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰... (This is similar topic of "Who are you ogling right now?) Since that topic got locked, I thought of opening up a new one

So girls, what are you waiting for? Hurry and share you current eye-candy treat with us... who is it that caught your attention, that has you crushing non-stop?
๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll always remain forever Jaejoong-biased๐Ÿ˜ณ but Changmin has been catching my eye recently and especially after his comeback, he has been looking greater than ever... Past 2 years, he became more and more handsome, DBSK's Maknae is just oozing with sexiness... but it's his mismatched eye smile that makes my heart skip a beat ๐Ÿ˜

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I have gone through almost all the dbsk members as eye candy, favorite eye candy will always be Changmin!

At the moment my thoughts are occupied by these two men. ๐Ÿ˜

Cha Seung-won

Song Seung Heon!!! ( He became eye candy a long time ago when I saw he was cool (fav movie eveerrr!!) but then I sort of forgot about him, now he is back!! And aah he is hot!!

Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
HYUN BIN!!!

Secret Garden totally brought the Binnie love out of me.
-Simrah- thumbnail
^^
Song Seung Hun! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
I've been crushing on him from the moment I saw him in My Princess... I've never seen any of his dramas/movies before but I did hear alot about him
He has such a killer body!โ˜บ๏ธ

-------------------------

Hyun Bin from Secret Garden... he's simply irresistable๐Ÿ˜ณ
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Simrah-

^^

Song Seung Hun! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
I've been crushing on him from the moment I saw him in My Princess... I've never seen any of his dramas/movies before but I did hear alot about him
He has such a killer body!โ˜บ๏ธ

you must see He was cool then ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I love kmovies more than kdramas

BengaliChica92 thumbnail
Hyun Bin is such an Oppa 
and Kim Bum. I am so obsessed with this man. He is GORGEOUS!!!!

-Suneshine- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Haha it is realy difficult to just name one...But yes I have always loved my Hero..Jaejoong...uffff this guy realy knows how to make girl go gaga over him..

Mhm i love haruma miura and kim bum..but uff right now No Min-Woo is like latest obs..

-Suneshine- thumbnail
i'm in a mood of posting pics and tell who i love..lol

Isn't he just TOOO adorable???

Song Joong Ki

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
I love No Min Woo!!! He was so freaking hot in Pasta. I didn't care for him much in my girlfriend is a gumiho. I was so taken with Miho and Daewoong!
-Suneshine- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

I love No Min Woo!!! He was so freaking hot in Pasta. I didn't care for him much in my girlfriend is a gumiho. I was so taken with Miho and Daewoong!

haha i saw him first in MY GF is Gumiho..and loved him..and i'm so adicted to his song..trap..never saw pasta..maybe i shal check it out