India-Forums

11th JAN WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Sushma is practing target practice and her manager comes and informs her that two men came looking for her and was asking for her address but he didnt think they were nice ppl so i gave them wrong address.  I think i made a mistake and sushma says no u did the right thing.  And the manager walks away.

Thakkraal and his wife having food together and he tells her after a long time she is eating well.   If u think in ur mind that u r getting well u will get well soon.   As doctor also says if u say happy u will stay healthy and then he tries to feed her and she asks him whether she will get well...and he nods saying YES.  and then he says not to worry about jhanvi and let him worry about her.   They both look at each other and thakkraal puts his hand on her head and rubs it nicely..and then he makes her drink water.

Aditya and boys are playing basketball and everyone is shouting aditya...aditya.   Rachna and gang arrive...and watch this..and the opposite team says he has made so many points by himself and we are so many and we havent scored many points.  Mohit says aditya is playing well...lets go watch.   Rachna says no we have to finish college work first and then we also have to go meet jeet and plan for the case.   Just then some students see rachna and call out her name and run towards her.   Aditya stops playing and watches this.   They all ask to come and play and she says no she has some work and the other guy in the team says rachna come and play maybe u will be able to beat this horse and aditya is looking at rachna.   Aditya says these ppl dont know how to play ...even if noone defends them even then they wont be able to make the basket.   He says why dont u and anu come...it will be fun.  Anu is telling rachna lets go play one game...remember we use to play a lot.  Rachna goes.   Aditya against rachna...rachna and anu prepare themselves to play against aditya and thakkraal's two men are watching this.  The basketball begins...and aditya scores...and then rachna scores...  thakkraal's men are watching...aditya scores twice and then rachna scores.   And she scores again.   Everyone is cheering aditya and rachna ....the game is finally over and score is 20-18 and aditya wins.  but everyone goes to rachna and says it was fun to watch u guys play and if u got two more points then u would have won.  and then rachna says but today's real winner is Aditya and aditya is pleased and they shake hands and aditya says congrats...and then rachna leaves and aditya in thinking mode.   

Thakkraal's wife comes to see jhanvi but the nurse tries to stop her but she goes to see jhanvi anyways.   Jhanvi is lying with closed eyes...and her mom is crying holding her hand and saying get well soon child.   U will get well right..get up...Get well soon...the nurse tries to take her but she doesnt go..and nurse says i will have to go get someone to force her out of the room.  The nurse leaves.   and then jhanvi opens her eyes and her mom runs out and bumps into thakkraal and says jhanvi is awake...she is regained consiciouness...and then thakkraal comes in the room and sees jhanvi awake.  He tries to touch her but she takes her hand away and he says dont do this child...look at ur father but just then his phone rings and then he picks up the phone and his men say rachna and gang are at the college and she has a crowd with her and thakkraal says why are u telling me all this...do what u need to do..and his men says u mean beat them up and then thakkraal says in what language do i need to make u understand and then he yells hit the students and the men says ok..and his wife and jhanvi looks in his direction and he walks out of the room and closes the door.

Rachna and gang and other students are cleaning up the college and thakkraal's men arrive with sticks.   Rachna is saying now watch in just a few mins our college campus will be so clean and we would be proud to say we are studying in this college.  His men come and starts beating the students.  Mohit says its very dirty here i need to go get some water...and thakkraal's men arrive and says what is going on...stop all this..get out of here...go .. go.  rachna says what are u doing...cant u see we are cleaning up..and whats the problem.  his men say who are u and mohit says what difference does it make who i m ...we are only cleaning here...and then sid comes and says whats up why are u talking to students ...talk to me..and then one of the guy hits then stick on rachna's head and she falls on the ground...mohit, varun, sid make a fist and then take off their gloves and then angrily look...and mohit says next time think twice before hurting rachna and then everyone starts beating thakkraal's men.   one of the student says dont mess with the students.   and they all beat them so badly that they run away.   Then all the guys run to rachna and say nothing will happen to u.   

Thakkraal slaps his men and then tells the lawyer...they got beaten up and came and takes his gun out to shoot them and lawyer stops him and says what are u doing...and then thakkraal says what i should have done a long time ago.  Look at his face...looks like a dead man's face.   And lawyer tells the men to go from there and thakkraal says now a days u r granting life to lot of ppl.   Lawyer says it is easy to kill them.   now think clamly as we have to reach the source of the problem.   Thakkraal says u should quit law...as at times u talk like astroleger which i dont understand ...now u are talking like a gardner...ok talk.   Lawyer says i dont understand why u r taking this upon urself.  They are young ppl and if they get attacked then they blood is going to boil as well.   They are going to react.   It happens in young age.   Werent u like that in ur young age?  U were a vicious minister in ur age.  If anyone said anything bad about u then u use to hold their neck st. away.   Thakkraal says i m getting tired of hearing this drama everyday.   From morning to evening i keep on hearing about rachna and the gang.   Sometimes i feel i made a huge mistake listening to u and i should have finished her.   and now u are telling me what!??   they she is being looked up to by all.   Thakkraal says u tell me when this drama going to be over.   Lawyer says the opposition ppl are jealous of u and they are going to use this rachna case and make u fall..why dont u understand that.   And u have defeated so many powerful ppl.  Rachna is nothing compared to those.   U can finish her like that.   Thakkraal receits kabir vani..

Pre-Cap -- Sam, damn dand badh...these are 4 ways to win the world and this will be thakkraal's next step but we have to be ready for this before hand.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dippi30BeHappyAlwaysmoonlightiTangled_25

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Thanx for update.
Amrita_18 Senior Member
Amrita_18
Amrita_18

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update Thumbs Up
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index