Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

   

sajan love mansion 207:sajan a heavenly couple (Page 8)

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Joined: 16 April 2010
Posts: 11551

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AttractiveAdya


LOVELY!
I  was  using  it  till  today!Embarrassed
just  changed  my  dabba  a  hour  back!
btw  ask  me  naa  y  did  I  put  d  MN aviLOL

I made two more also but manjari forgot to post it LOL

Ok tell! LOL
fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Joined: 07 May 2010
Posts: 13841

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi_sajan

Originally posted by fend

Originally posted by nishi_sajan

Yeah i know It showed how strong Gunjan can be! she helped him and that was really sweet of her!
yeah she helped him so much i m really missing them

Yeah me too and their convo outside the college when they were talking abt their nature Embarrassed Sajan stand for communication Day Dreaming
yeah purity of sajan  was bcoz they were communicating with each other this helped them 2 understand each other Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XSilentWishesX

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Joined: 16 April 2010
Posts: 11551

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fend

yeah purity of sajan  was bcoz they were communicating with each other this helped them 2 understand each other Day Dreaming

yup exactly their souls were so pure that they always believed in communication and sharing!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fend

AttractiveAdya IF-Sizzlerz
AttractiveAdya
AttractiveAdya

Joined: 21 December 2008
Posts: 10177

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi_sajan

Originally posted by AttractiveAdya


LOVELY!
I  was  using  it  till  today!Embarrassed
just  changed  my  dabba  a  hour  back!
btw  ask  me  naa  y  did  I  put  d  MN aviLOL

I made two more also but manjari forgot to post it LOL

Ok tell! LOL

really?  then  send  me  those  through  pm

Okay  so  we're  doing  an  adaptation  from  2   shakespear  plays  for  the  Annual  day  at  school  and  I  am  playing  the  Indian   version  of  Cordelia  and  my  name  is   DiyaLOL
 and  my  partner is   Mayank  played  by  Avi.LOL  and  my  teacher  watched  MJHT  so  she  wants  our  confession  scene  on  stage  which  has  to  be  of  2: 30  minutes  to  be  like  MN's

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XSilentWishesX

fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Joined: 07 May 2010
Posts: 13841

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi_sajan

Originally posted by fend

yeah purity of sajan  was bcoz they were communicating with each other this helped them 2 understand each other Day Dreaming

yup exactly their souls were so pure that they always believed in communication and sharing!
yup and this helped their bond to grow much stronger as they became best friend during sheenas track we could witness it though sam considered sheena as  his gf but in his heart he had only 1 person n that is his chashmishEmbarrassed


Edited by fend - 14 January 2011 at 5:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XSilentWishesX

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Joined: 16 April 2010
Posts: 11551

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AttractiveAdya


really?  then  send  me  those  through  pm

Okay  so  we're  doing  an  adaptation  from  2   shakespear  plays  for  the  Annual  day  at  school  and  I  am  playing  the  Indian   version  of  Cordelia  and  my  name  is   DiyaLOL
 and  my  partner is   Mayank  played  by  Avi.LOL  and  my  teacher  watched  MJHT  so  she  wants  our  confession  scene  on  stage  which  has  to  be  of  2: 30  minutes  to  be  like  MN's

ok i will! LOL

WOW. I love shakespeare! So u added? Shocked
XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Joined: 16 April 2010
Posts: 11551

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fend

yup and this helped their bond to grow much stronger as they became best friend during sheenas track we could witness it though sam considered sheena as  his gf but in his heart he had only 1 person n that is his chashmishEmbarrassed

yup during sheena's track sajan's frndship was at different level, It was the strongest. Each and every episode showed it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fend

Kiely IF-Rockerz
Kiely
Kiely

Joined: 22 June 2009
Posts: 6355

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
comgoooooo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XSilentWishesX

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
kya Sajan banenge Mayur aur Mayur banenge Sajan?

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: samratrocks   Replies: 99   Views: 9884

samratrocks 99 9884 05 October 2010 at 11:31pm by nupurqueen
.:.SaJan Love Mansion 173.:.New Mansion p135.:.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: naz17555   Replies: 1198   Views: 32072

naz17555 1198 32072 03 May 2010 at 1:30am by raj_ms_nasha
EVERY SAJAN SCENE MAKE ME MORE CRAZY ABT SAJAN/MON

2

Author: -Cheeni-   Replies: 11   Views: 2520

-Cheeni- 11 2520 01 February 2010 at 12:00pm by xaviara
Miley Jab Hum Tum Couple are real life Couple

2 3

Author: Mona1993   Replies: 17   Views: 9480

Mona1993 17 9480 06 December 2009 at 5:12pm by robbieluvr
.:.SaJan Love Mansion 129.:.Next mansion PG 135

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: anon.   Replies: 1202   Views: 30750

anon. 1202 30750 13 September 2009 at 5:04am by -Priii-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index