sajan love mansion 207:sajan a heavenly couple - Page 65

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Surbhi123

so how are u charmee...........i mean we meeting after months yaar.........missed u so much........🤗
m better after gr8 mag interview n pics and also watching after arjun... was missing them like hell yaar...
And also missed u so much.... talking after months... nd still m like wat to talk about😆

hope it remains ever forever..............😊
*touchwood* too hope so....
Originally posted by sashazmohit

HUM IS LIEY NAI ATY KIO K KCH MONAYA KA AA JATA HAI TO VAHA DROOL KRNY POHNCH JATY HAIN YAH ANIA ATY😃
yaaro mansion is most important........chahe kahi bhi drool karo but mansion should not be deserted..........i mean its empty from so many days yaar.............

yaaro mansion is most important........chahe kahi bhi drool karo but mansion should not be deserted..........i mean its empty from so many days yaar.............
OK JI OK BUT HUM SAB OUTING PE HAIN😆YAHA KAM HI ATY HAIN🤣
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

m better after gr8 mag interview n pics and also watching after arjun... was missing them like hell yaar...
And also missed u so much.... talking after months... nd still m like wat to talk about😆
haan........😆 seriously..........😆
yup rjun entry was great .........so u watch pardes mein mila koi apna kya ???//
Originally posted by sashazmohit

OK JI OK BUT HUM SAB OUTING PE HAIN😆YAHA KAM HI ATY HAIN🤣
by god.........🤣
well chahe kitne topic dedo mujhe mayur par drool karne ke liye.........mera end up hamesha paradise mein hi hota hain..........najane kyun......................😆

its basically bcoz we all drool over the topics made... and so hardly find anyone here...
u knoe i actually used to call sajan mansion as my bedroom... and 24*7 would drrol here n do loads of besharmi... and its still the same, the thing is now i be more in room🤣🤣

its basically bcoz we all drool over the topics made... and so hardly find anyone here...
u knoe i actually used to call sajan mansion as my bedroom... and 24*7 would drrol here n do loads of besharmi... and its still the same, the thing is now i be more in room🤣🤣
by god..........🤣
samw with me.....but no besharmi......and in paradise ..not in mansion.........main yah tabhi aati hoon if i find someone of u here.............🤗

haan........😆 seriously..........😆
yup rjun entry was great .........so u watch pardes mein mila koi apna kya ???//
actually had watched 1st 2 epis... but then there was no sign of arjun... then directly saw yestdays epi... and i guess now i'll follow the show.... and btw don't be shocked or glad that i'll watch pardes, coz i love mohit more bt love arjun too....

actually had watched 1st 2 epis... but then there was no sign of arjun... then directly saw yestdays epi... and i guess now i'll follow the show.... and btw don't be shocked or glad that i'll watch pardes, coz i love mohit more bt love arjun too....
i know charmeeee..............tu bhi meri tarah mjht fan hain..........its just i like mayur more and u like sajan more but u like mayur too and i like sajan too...........especially our sanu..............😉