Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Sangini Written update 11 Jan 2011

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
          Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
The episodes opens with dadaji taking his drinks outside and sees Rudra leaving and he stops him asking where are you going at this time.Rudra says i'm the responsible for everyone probs in the house so I thought to go on a stroll.I have got only support to forget my anxiety that's also I promised Gauri to leave it.Gauri is hearing the convo between dadaji and Rudra and she joins them.Dadaji says to her you were able to make him leave his habits of drinking,you are his true life partner.Gauri asks Rudra where his going and asks whether she can accompany him and finally he agrees and they leave,leaving an emotional dadaji.
Ratnesh is getting ready for the office,Ketki is making the bed and Ratnesh asks her for his tie and she brings it.Ratnesh continues to talk rudely with her telling you are like a servant who needs instruction before doing anything.will you give me my socks and Ketki rushes to give him and is searching for the matching colours and to her surprise she finds all the pictures of Pihu and Rudra under the socks she's shocked and stunned and a for moment she's unable to think with clarity but manages to control her emotions and gives Ratnesh his socks who while wearing it expresses his displeasure for marrying ketki saying how happy I was on the day of our wedding look what I brought home,He asks for his handkerchief and finally leaves.

As he leaves Ketki gives a look to the pictures,hiding it in her saree she brought it to Gauri who is cooking and she says she found them in Ratnesh drawer.Gauri is shocked looking at the pictures and thanks ketki for not thinking about her own relationship with Ratnesh.ketki says I'm just helping my BIL and cute SIl.Dadaji brought the videos and they are able to see how Pihu is helping a sozzles Rudra bringing him to his room.Dadaji says Rudra is innocent and we'll be able to prove it using these evidence and gauri says the truth alsways wins.Dadaji also find out how pihu sent Abhay to the hospital in vain as he also checked out Pihu phone in which there's no in coming call except from RR who called her.gauri says the whole night Rudra was thinking only about Pihu and why will she lied?Gauri promises to prove Rudra innocent as he did not commit any error.
Ratnesh goes to warn Pihu to be careful with Gauri as she's acting oversmart and Pihu tells Ratnesh to do what he's being asked and not to think more than that.she will definitely makes Gauri pay the price she slapped her she will not leave her.She will never forgive the whole family though they will ask for forgiveness.Ratnesh leaves and Pihu vows to make rudra her's one day.
Ratnesh is leaving when Gauri stops him,He asks what your probs you are not taught not to stop someone when his leaving it is a bad omen and Gauri asks if he clicked Rudra and Pihu pictures, he acts as if he's not awares of any photos.He says now I will need to reply to you who are here from some days only?Gauri says if my husband is being accused to be a rapist and I do get an evidence to prove him innocent though your name is written in big caps letters on the proof I do have the right to ask you any question.Gauri says why do i feel that you don't want Rudra to be prove innocent.Ratnesh says enough loudly.

Ratnesh says beware yourself before talking you are here as Rudra wife that does not mean we will make us dance on your tune.you belong to a poor family don't act smart.As he turns back to leave he finds Rudra standing infront of him who says Gauri is my wife and the daughter in law of this house whether she belongs to a poor family,you are elder if your don't want to answer it is fine but don't talk rudely to her.Above all I will not allow and can't accept someone to talk rudely with my wife👏👏👏.Ratnesh and RR are shocked.Ratnesh says such a little things is being dragged so long,if my name is written on this envelope that does not mean it is mine if ever mom or dadaji names were written you would have thought of them?

Ratnesh goes on saying Rudra is my brother everyone knows how much I love my younger bro I do think someone is trying to trap me also,gauri says you should have explained much before.Ratnesh says all of what is happening I don't have a peace of mind and that's why........................fine it was not the mistake of anyone everything is clear now I'm leaving as I have a meeting and leaves.Gauri says to Rudra that she got some proof and tells him let's go I will show you and everyone else follow them.ratnesh who's back is thinking they made a big mistake they should have trapped Gauri first it is all because of her that Rudra is now able to answered him back.He's thinking how can Gauri got the photos and he need to make Pihu aware of it that Gauri is acting so smart nowadays.
Gauri is searching for the proofs in the drawer but is unable to find and says to ketki and dadaji what will i do now it was the only proofs to prove Rudra innocent,Gauri is afraid and shocked scene freezes on her face.

PRECAP:Pihu is talking with Rudra and Gauri and she says to Rudra I better need you at this critical moment and you are siding with her, I will suicide myself and the blame will be on both of you.
Edited by alujna-21 - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the fab update Aljuna :)

Ratnesh is definitely doing somethingw rong - like bungling the funds in his name - & thatz why he's doing everything to ruin Rudra, so that he does'nt find out!

Where is Abhay - how come he does'nt know what happened at the party, and why have'nt him or Pihu returned to their own home??
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thank you my dear for ur awesome update...god bless you

HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks! so happy to see Rudra stand up for Gauri today!
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the lovely update!
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🤗  Thanks Anju, for the update!!!
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: HoneySuckle

Thanks! so happy to see Rudra stand up for Gauri today!

This was one of the best part of today episodes. for Gauri. 

crisi_410 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow, is every show based on some sort of rape??? just asking?
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you for the lovely update.

They are not going to let Rudra off the hook that easily..  as all the wickedness of Pihu has to come in the open..

haven't seen the episode but by updates...  it was great to see Rudra defending Gauri...  I hope that he keeps that up and later the RR does not cloud his judgement..

Let's see how little tigress takes all..

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks a lot for the update :)