Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128
This track is grating on my nerves. I find parts of it hilarious but overall, it's empty humor. There is no purpose to SaaVan's life right now and it's about time the CV's gave it back some focus.
That being said, I decided to channel some of my sarcasm regarding this track here.
I recall Pratap saying he hopes Shravan comes back home having learned something. So, I was pondering what Shravan has learned during his time away from home to date. This is what I have thus far:
1) Impersonating an officer is a one way ticket to a free lunch.
2) Sometimes, buy one, get two free isn't such a good deal, particularly when the offer is coming from a prostitute
3) He has learned that Saachi comes from a long line of kangaroos, ready to leap tall buildings in a single bound.
4) If your wife is totally drunk on bhang and all you can do is manage to kiss her on the forehead, you deserve to be eaten by a bear.
5) Do not throw your wife into a moving car, unless you can run faster than the car (gaddha)!
Please feel free to add to my list!
so true !!!its now bcomin borin n predictable!!