Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

What has he learned (Page 2)

Jignsh65 Senior Member
Jignsh65
Jignsh65

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shipra_S

They have NEVER tried to show what they meant. NEVER. The previous track was meant to make Shravan 'responsible'. Right? But i can see he is as irresponsible even now as he was earlier. This track- well i really dunno what was the ''basic purpose'' of introducing this track! Was it to make SaVan unavailable for the divorce hearing in the court OR was it to make SaVan enjoy the sum earned OR was it to end the Shravan Ranbir fiasco? I really don't know. Chalo, khair, it's a show n we should not stress our sane mind for insane Indian shows. I agree to that. BUT there should be atleast 'some' purpose, that the makers want to accomplish through this track; isn't it? Or is it just meant to show how SaVan spend the 70 thousand Rs. sum? ( n if it's indeed that, then please, am sorry to say, that's really...umm.....weird track! ). Unlike you all, i am not so charged up to see their consummation at this point, neither am wanting too many romantic scenes. I was happy with this track until yesterday. But seems like CVs are at it again! They are again ''over-stretching''. And the outcome is NOTHING BUT BS!

Well personally speaking, i had already lost interest in the show after KW's exit. ( not 'coz of KW's exit, but 'coz of loose track ). And this track is just repelling me farther away from this show now. Didn't watch today's episode. And am not going to watch this show ever now. Will surely come to the forum to see the happenings; but am personally never going to watch it from now. Besides, my interest in any show remains at the most for 5 months...n that period seems to be over now.LOL
Hey Ships hw u? Dnt be tat busy til u dnt hav time for ur frnds check on ur pms sumtimes.lol. I hav als lost the interest in the shw. Not watchd the epsd frm yestdy jus updatin myself frm writtin update. But cant stop myself cumin here may be caz of u guys.

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

Anu

Anu - you have isted very useful lessons for Shravan .

I think a trip like this gives  very useful lessons to any young couple. 

Only creatives here may not have the seriousness to show it .

I hope they make this chase more serious and this shravan will get Sachi out somehow before Mama arrives .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77Mr.Zkash91

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

This track is grating on my nerves.  I find parts of it hilarious but overall, it's empty humor.  There is no purpose to SaaVan's life right now and it's about time the CV's gave it back some focus.

That being said, I decided to channel some of my sarcasm regarding this track here.

I recall Pratap saying he hopes Shravan comes back home having learned something.  So, I was pondering what Shravan has learned during his time away from home to date.  This is what I have thus far:

1) Impersonating an officer is a one way ticket to a free lunch.

2) Sometimes, buy one, get two free isn't such a good deal, particularly when the offer is coming from a prostitute

3) He has learned that Saachi comes from a long line of kangaroos, ready to leap tall buildings in a single bound.

4) If your wife is totally drunk on bhang and all you can do is manage to kiss her on the forehead, you deserve to be eaten by a bear.

5) Do not throw your wife into a moving car, unless you can run faster than the car (gaddha)!

Please feel free to add to my list!

6) You r  so clever u think you can get away from jail by doin a comedy circus act; then think again!

7) If you want some entertainment  fr  yourself dance freely in front of unknown Bharaat! (Atleast  u exercise after eating food)LOL

8) If you want to manage ur finances, always trust and leaveit to ur wifeWink(its true in Shravan's case)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77sangeeta9Mr.Zkash91sunaina02

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
ok we all know what they learned from this runaway trip....the big thing they have NOT learned so far is what happens after confessing ur love n been married for almost 7-8 months though they r together.....LOLWink....Shravan keeps saying they r lovers....in name only?? sorry guys for hitting on the same thing again n again!!
  though they have only been out of the house for only a couple of days...it feels like an eternity cuz of all the events they have gone thru.....sometimes the CVs leap over 4 to 5 months in an episode or two but at times they stretch even one day into a week of episodes...thats y this track is boring now....enough of this running around in circles n escaping everyone in town...CVs...let SS think about what do to n how they go about life from now on...u can infuse comedy along with the story.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.Zkash91maris08momma1128

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
I dont know what lovers mean in Indian English but in English English  when a married person has an extra-marital affair then that couple is known as lovers.LOL

Edited by sunaina02 - 11 January 2011 at 8:37pm
Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

I dont know what lovers mean in Indian English but in English Englsih  when a married person has an extra-marital affair then that couple is known as lovers.LOL

In Indian English We Call Lovers before they Get married ..After Marriage mostly says Wife and Husband not as Lovers...Now Saanchi is Referring to that..But Shravan is still acting like a Boy and Saying Lovers...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Arehe husband wife nahin  -  if you are married , specially if  iyou are the wife and having an affair with another man then  that man is called your lover.

To distinguish from that,  unmarried couple are never called lovers.  And that is not only true for English but for all  European languages .

Edited by sunaina02 - 11 January 2011 at 8:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Su,  two people who r not married but having physical relationship r also called lovers isnt it?? ofcourse who r having extra marital affairs r also called lovers but i thought those who live in together or have been having sex but not married r also called lovers in american as well as european countries. In India those who love each other r already termed lovers...hahaha...acc. to them loving someone before marriage itself is not considered good (iam not talking in general but  few people still think like that)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index