What has he learned - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by momma1128

This track is grating on my nerves.  I find parts of it hilarious but overall, it's empty humor.  There is no purpose to SaaVan's life right now and it's about time the CV's gave it back some focus.

That being said, I decided to channel some of my sarcasm regarding this track here.

I recall Pratap saying he hopes Shravan comes back home having learned something.  So, I was pondering what Shravan has learned during his time away from home to date.  This is what I have thus far:

1) Impersonating an officer is a one way ticket to a free lunch.

2) Sometimes, buy one, get two free isn't such a good deal, particularly when the offer is coming from a prostitute

3) He has learned that Saachi comes from a long line of kangaroos, ready to leap tall buildings in a single bound.

4) If your wife is totally drunk on bhang and all you can do is manage to kiss her on the forehead, you deserve to be eaten by a bear.

5) Do not throw your wife into a moving car, unless you can run faster than the car (gaddha)!

Please feel free to add to my list!

6) You r  so clever u think you can get away from jail by doin a comedy circus act; then think again!

7) If you want some entertainment  fr  yourself dance freely in front of unknown Bharaat! (Atleast  u exercise after eating food)😆

8) If you want to manage ur finances, always trust and leaveit to ur wife😉(its true in Shravan's case)

ok we all know what they learned from this runaway trip....the big thing they have NOT learned so far is what happens after confessing ur love n been married for almost 7-8 months though they r together.....😆😉....Shravan keeps saying they r lovers....in name only?? sorry guys for hitting on the same thing again n again!!
  though they have only been out of the house for only a couple of days...it feels like an eternity cuz of all the events they have gone thru.....sometimes the CVs leap over 4 to 5 months in an episode or two but at times they stretch even one day into a week of episodes...thats y this track is boring now....enough of this running around in circles n escaping everyone in town...CVs...let SS think about what do to n how they go about life from now on...u can infuse comedy along with the story.
I dont know what lovers mean in Indian English but in English English  when a married person has an extra-marital affair then that couple is known as lovers.😆 Edited by sunaina02 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sunaina02

I dont know what lovers mean in Indian English but in English Englsih  when a married person has an extra-marital affair then that couple is known as lovers.😆

In Indian English We Call Lovers before they Get married ..After Marriage mostly says Wife and Husband not as Lovers...Now Saanchi is Referring to that..But Shravan is still acting like a Boy and Saying Lovers...😃
Arehe husband wife nahin  -  if you are married , specially if  iyou are the wife and having an affair with another man then  that man is called your lover.

To distinguish from that,  unmarried couple are never called lovers.  And that is not only true for English but for all  European languages .

Edited by sunaina02 - 13 years ago
Su,  two people who r not married but having physical relationship r also called lovers isnt it?? ofcourse who r having extra marital affairs r also called lovers but i thought those who live in together or have been having sex but not married r also called lovers in american as well as european countries. In India those who love each other r already termed lovers...hahaha...acc. to them loving someone before marriage itself is not considered good (iam not talking in general but  few people still think like that)
Originally posted by momma1128

This track is grating on my nerves.  I find parts of it hilarious but overall, it's empty humor.  There is no purpose to SaaVan's life right now and it's about time the CV's gave it back some focus.

That being said, I decided to channel some of my sarcasm regarding this track here.

I recall Pratap saying he hopes Shravan comes back home having learned something.  So, I was pondering what Shravan has learned during his time away from home to date.  This is what I have thus far:

1) Impersonating an officer is a one way ticket to a free lunch.

2) Sometimes, buy one, get two free isn't such a good deal, particularly when the offer is coming from a prostitute

3) He has learned that Saachi comes from a long line of kangaroos, ready to leap tall buildings in a single bound.

4) If your wife is totally drunk on bhang and all you can do is manage to kiss her on the forehead, you deserve to be eaten by a bear.

5) Do not throw your wife into a moving car, unless you can run faster than the car (gaddha)!

Please feel free to add to my list!

so true !!!its now bcomin borin n predictable!!
Originally posted by ZZkumarZZ

In Indian English We Call Lovers before they Get married ..After Marriage mostly says Wife and Husband not as Lovers...Now Saanchi is Referring to that..But Shravan is still acting like a Boy and Saying Lovers...😃

They are not lovers in any part of the world.  They are virginal repressed idiots. 
 And they weren't shown like this before, which is what is making me sad.