India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

What has he learned

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
This track is grating on my nerves.  I find parts of it hilarious but overall, it's empty humor.  There is no purpose to SaaVan's life right now and it's about time the CV's gave it back some focus.

That being said, I decided to channel some of my sarcasm regarding this track here.

I recall Pratap saying he hopes Shravan comes back home having learned something.  So, I was pondering what Shravan has learned during his time away from home to date.  This is what I have thus far:

1) Impersonating an officer is a one way ticket to a free lunch.

2) Sometimes, buy one, get two free isn't such a good deal, particularly when the offer is coming from a prostitute

3) He has learned that Saachi comes from a long line of kangaroos, ready to leap tall buildings in a single bound.

4) If your wife is totally drunk on bhang and all you can do is manage to kiss her on the forehead, you deserve to be eaten by a bear.

5) Do not throw your wife into a moving car, unless you can run faster than the car (gaddha)!

Please feel free to add to my list!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi1111PedaJignsh65doll3niru273Mr.Zkizanamikchitra77sash10sangeeta9DaviIshrafan11Shipra_Sash91maris08anasuya43sunaina02

sash10 Goldie
sash10
sash10

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
n its sachii who is serious about the amount of  money they hav left lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
well i hope he has also learnt not to jump on beds in seedy hotels or else the bed will breakWink

he has also learnt not to open any dvd player in any hotel because they'll most probably contain some adult stuffWinkLOLTongueBig smileSmileLOLWinkTongue

i hope he has also learnt the mimicry act for the stuff like c****mWinkLOLTongueBig smileLOL

LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChickMr.ZkDaviash91-Jahnvi-

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
They have NEVER tried to show what they meant. NEVER. The previous track was meant to make Shravan 'responsible'. Right? But i can see he is as irresponsible even now as he was earlier. This track- well i really dunno what was the ''basic purpose'' of introducing this track! Was it to make SaVan unavailable for the divorce hearing in the court OR was it to make SaVan enjoy the sum earned OR was it to end the Shravan Ranbir fiasco? I really don't know. Chalo, khair, it's a show n we should not stress our sane mind for insane Indian shows. I agree to that. BUT there should be atleast 'some' purpose, that the makers want to accomplish through this track; isn't it? Or is it just meant to show how SaVan spend the 70 thousand Rs. sum? ( n if it's indeed that, then please, am sorry to say, that's really...umm.....weird track! ). Unlike you all, i am not so charged up to see their consummation at this point, neither am wanting too many romantic scenes. I was happy with this track until yesterday. But seems like CVs are at it again! They are again ''over-stretching''. And the outcome is NOTHING BUT BS!

Well personally speaking, i had already lost interest in the show after KW's exit. ( not 'coz of KW's exit, but 'coz of loose track ). And this track is just repelling me farther away from this show now. Didn't watch today's episode. And am not going to watch this show ever now. Will surely come to the forum to see the happenings; but am personally never going to watch it from now. Besides, my interest in any show remains at the most for 5 months...n that period seems to be over now.LOL

Jignsh65

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shipra_S

They have NEVER tried to show what they meant. NEVER. The previous track was meant to make Shravan 'responsible'. Right? But i can see he is as irresponsible even now as he was earlier. This track- well i really dunno what was the ''basic purpose'' of introducing this track! Was it to make SaVan unavailable for the divorce hearing in the court OR was it to make SaVan enjoy the sum earned OR was it to end the Shravan Ranbir fiasco? I really don't know. Chalo, khair, it's a show n we should not stress our sane mind for insane Indian shows. I agree to that. BUT there should be atleast 'some' purpose, that the makers want to accomplish through this track; isn't it? Or is it just meant to show how SaVan spend the 70 thousand Rs. sum? ( n if it's indeed that, then please, am sorry to say, that's really...umm.....weird track! ). Unlike you all, i am not so charged up to see their consummation at this point, neither am wanting too many romantic scenes. I was happy with this track until yesterday. But seems like CVs are at it again! They are again ''over-stretching''. And the outcome is NOTHING BUT BS!

Well personally speaking, i had already lost interest in the show after KW's exit. ( not 'coz of KW's exit, but 'coz of loose track ). And this track is just repelling me farther away from this show now. Didn't watch today's episode. And am not going to watch this show ever now. Will surely come to the forum to see the happenings; but am personally never going to watch it from now. Besides, my interest in any show remains at the most for 5 months...n that period seems to be over now.LOL

ha ha shipra was just discussing this very thing with others and here you are with your post

ChocolateChick

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
@Anku- Yaar, am so happy to talk to you after so long.Embarrassed Dunno where you all remain hidden these days.

Anyways, show ke baare mein i won't say anything. since i have been on this forum for a long time now n i really like talking to you all, so i come here. par for me this forum is just to connect with u all now. not for bhph. that's a closed chapter for me which i never wanna re-open.

Edited by Shipra_S - 11 January 2011 at 12:26pm
atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
hi ships

how are you

i have been here only its you have been missing

is it true your lead time for any show is just 5 months ?

the last time i became so mad about a show (kutumb) then it continued till 9 months

anyways welcome back just peek in a few times whenever you want we all are here

ChocolateChick

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
sorry ships, but i disagree with u..
i am very happy that shravan has not become responsible because of his enemy..
if you noticed, it is only one day since they came out of house, we all have wanted saava be away from that jaiswal mansion.. C.V's are showing theproblems a couple has to face, when they come out of a house with no idea.. they will get settled eventually..
seeing the title montage has changed, there is no point, that they are going to be back that soon.. i am not loving this track. and certainly not hating it..

i am not forcing you to watch the serial again.. it is your choice that you wanted to quit watching the show, my decision is to stick on to it, even in worst times..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

izanamiChocolateChickMr.Zkash91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index