India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

SHWETA NE APNI BAAP KI NEHI SUNI!!!

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged

we know all big boss is done and shweta tiwari won. But people still keep saying on threads shweta ne apni baap ki nehi suniConfused

SHWETA  ne apni baap ki nehi suni= maa ki suni hogi iss liye toh apni maa ki saath hai aur achi zindegi guzar rahi hai apni beti ke saath baap sahi nehi bolta hogaOuch. So i don't see what is the bloody big deal on this???

DOLWA ne apne ghar ka baap haiLOL= iska matlab woh ghar ka baap hai woh kisi ke nehi sunti kudh ki sunati hai sabko. So why people does not make any deal about that?Confused

VEENA ne apne khandan ke nehi suni= Veena live by her ownself usne apne ghar ka kisi ke nehi suni ...ghar se nikal gayi toh uska kohi kuch kyon nehi bolta?

shweta zameer= did anyone saw the childish behavior of  sameer he was doing his stubborn he was big boss kept calling me but he didnt gave any damn. I think we should have accused her by koying zameer if big boss would give a rough decision but before listening to it he took his own decision. Then she was like ok ur disrespecting ur friend,ur not listening ur freind so whatever!!!

SHWETA VULGAR= Agar kohi bhi samne wala dusre ki izzat ka dajiya ura rahi ho then kobi bhi chup nehi rayegi...usne dolly ke saath dolly ka language use kiyaWink

I agree on that she was the biggest diplomat in the house... kamchor and shatir also..i am not her fan or something but i had to share this!!

Edited by Jesmina - 11 January 2011 at 12:47pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

naimagulmimmsjaansumanforumsokkkangelshyromiosugar1HaHaHeHe-HuppFaraan92Gauahargeous_Nprerna4rishav

rose-girl Goldie
rose-girl
rose-girl

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Agree wid u completely except the last 2 lines:P! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

manurokkkromiosugar1Faraan92Gauahargeous_N

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Vino_laokkkmanurrose-girlangelshyromiosugar1-StrAnGer-Faraan92

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Kisi ne kisi ki nahi suni. Bas apna man maani ki LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alisha.

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Good post, but u posted too late .u should hv done when show was on air .

okkk

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Jesminaaa.. ROFL Kitni jaldi post banaya babu tumne ROFL Next year when BB will be launched, tabhi 2 din pehle bana leti re ROFLROFL

Kidding..

Ok I think, Shweta never mentions her baap or whatsoever anywhere.. In fact she said that her father didnt want her to make her career at all.. But it was her mom who supported her in what she wanted to do.. Dancing or acting.. everywhere her mom supported her.. May be that's why she is closest to her mom.. She might be rude in that comment, but for sure she didnt listen to her Father.. And it's all good ..Otherwise we wont have had First Female Winenr of Bigg Boss ever Tongue.. Though I didnt like her tone.. Ermm

Now in BB site, she has already said what and why she didn't leave .... Apart from getting blackmailed by sueing and all, she said BB agreed on her term and realized that Sameer was right.. Sameer indeed could go at least for once Big smile.. never mind.. Sam Shweta dont have problems becoz of that.. Miya Biwi raazi toh kya karega kaazi LOL..

And abt Abuses, 99% people accepted that she maintained her dignity and calm throughout .. Wink.. Those two are exceptional for sure.. Because Sam, Hrishant, Ashmit, Veena these people were not attacked on their parents or daughter.. Like she was.. Surely she would react.. Only a SAGE wont react if their parents n daughter is name called..

Wink

Of course...tum kisi ke personal life mein aise kichar urao ge aur samne wala dekhta reh jayega...i think only those people woudnt care jiske kohi selfrespect na ho...
and lolz no i didnt wanted to mentions those points but people still making issue on thisOuchConfused
Soch rahi thi agli saal likhoon and agli saal he likha (2011) pe!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkromiosugar1Faraan92prerna4rishav

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Kisi ne kisi ki nahi suni. Bas apna man maani ki LOL
Nehi Dolwa ke sab ne suni kyon ke woh apni ghar ka baap hai!!!ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavFaraan92ZoobiDoobi

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Good post, but u posted too late .u should hv done when show was on air .

Arey end ka damaka hamesha achi hoti hai...LOLLOLLOLLOL
Last damaka!!!

prerna4rishav

Go to top