India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

W*H!!! Ekta aunty apni aukaad pe aa gai

nikita_786 Goldie
nikita_786
nikita_786

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
This is the reason i never watch ekta's show. I didnt watched KMH1 but i discovered KMH2 coz the starting promos of KMH2 were really cool. I thaught this serial is hatke from other ektas show but no, ekta ko khujli aa gai. Watching KMH1 on youtube i got emotionally attached to the show it became my fevourate show. But now i quit this show because i cant stand this melodrama. Ekta turned it into a crap like DMG turned into a crap when ridz got married with some random guy, beautiful lovestory was ruined and same thing is going to happen in KMH2 multiple marriage, divorce remarriage blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, earth is round. I love karnika jodi and will love them always but i cant stand this story of KMH2..
P.s. I am not against arjun getting into the character of bad boy or rashis miscarriage but i am against arohi getting married to cheeku. I dont want extra marital affair and all that stuf. Arohis as well as arjuns character will be ruined then.

Edited by niki786coolteen - 11 January 2011 at 1:01pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalikhushnoodmirsurpatelangelina285glitter567

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
hehehehe agree, kmh 2 was shown different. They even said this season wont have those misunderstandings, its for the fans so it will be more youthful & fun .. Suddenly today this weird nonsense track came up .. Only problem is the shaadi !!! WHYYYYY shaadi all the time?

Gosh I dont like how marriage is shown in ekta serials.. Its not shown in a positive way

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalinikita_786

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
yes i completely agree with you
whyyyyy ektaaaa whyyyyy????????? Ouch
why are you ruining the beautiful lovestory......finally after watching today's epi i felt sooo good...and then come on here and read the article....who my mood has been completely destroyed
whyy do you have to go down the typical moldrama road.....why

sooooo angry right nowAngry

anjalianjalinikita_786

nikita_786 Goldie
nikita_786
nikita_786

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
ekta iske alawa aur kar bhi kya sakti h.. Apni aukaad dikha hi di. Such a looser she is,. I feel like #*@@..ekta ke.@#*@ but then this is public forum
angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
I hate watching love stories when its already married to someone else
it feels like my head spins
extra martial affairs...or even love stories...I thought kitani wasn't in this category
lets see wht happens

anjalianjalinikita_786

khushnoodmir Senior Member
khushnoodmir
khushnoodmir

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Kitani came in a totally new avatar with season 2 i lk that bt now this marriage Nooo...cant withstand it
surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
u stole words frm my mouth even i had nt watch kmh1 bt kmh 2 promos seems to me interesting so i started to watch this show even i loved to watch dmg bt they really spoiled the beautiful pair AR by marrieng ridzi to that stupid sid i m tired of this triangle things and if this marriage happens i m deffo gona quit this show
-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
@angelina exactly i dun want to see extra-marital affairs...oh no me really feeling helpless...wish the article was false..!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index