Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Do Dil Ki Anjaan Dooriyan..............

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged

hey all!

so interesting episode. significant more so because of future possibilities it presented rather than the occurrences of today. as you all may know by now, i am a sucker for symbolism and predictions!Embarrassed here's what caught my eye in today's episode.

Shanak Scene:

shaan telling khanak, ' mein tumhe nahi kho sakta.' waisay tu yeh bohot run of the mill dialogue hai and hello! how has shaan lost a lot? but i think it holds much weight looking at the way the story is going. there will definitely be a fear raising its head that shaan may loose khanak after he finally meets mr.sunny. no, not lose khanak to sunny but lose her to sooraj's memories.

Rahul's Scene:

yeh rahul bhi na! he looks damn cute when he smiles tu phir why do the CVs insist on potraying him as a dukhi aatma. mujhey laga tha revenge ka bhoot utar gaya ho ga but alas!

i am still not sure whether rahul genuinely cares for khanak or not. on one hand i think he doesn't but then again i think he cares a little as well because he went to the hospital to see her. or he could trying to pose nice in front of khanak, meanwhile trying to dig holes in shanak's relationship.

Precap:

i think after the SR, this is the first time khanak is actually taking the initiative in romancing her husband. i will be besharam here and say that i find a shy woman making the first move very romanticEmbarrassed ahem! anyways, coming back to the topic. i feel khanak is scared of the pull she's feeling towards sooraj's memories. she's afraid somewhere deep inside her heart that remembering sooraj may distance her from shantanu, which she can't bear to even think about. like today when she said,

"meri aur shantanu ki shaadi ho chuki hai aur hum dono ek doosre say kitna pyaar kartey hein. meine sooraj kay baarey mein soocha bhi kaise?"

guys the deal is that khanak is someone who loves with all her might. when she was engaged to sooraj, her world began and ended with him. now that she married to shaan, her world revolves around him only. on the morning after the KKH sequence, she prayed to god to never let her forget sooraj and she was guilty that she had felt attracted to shaan. same thing is happening now. she loves shantanu and she can't forgive herself for thinking about her first husband.

this is not a little issue. i am finding this so interesting and excited to see how all this proceeds. khanak internal struggle. her being torn between shaan and sooraj's memories. bohot maza aanay wala hai!

Master Plan:

which brings us to the master plan! jo bhi ho. sunny ko sam use karey ya rahul, khoob kamaai honey wali hai birho ki! sam pays him to act as her BF and rahul pays him to................wait for it................pose as sooraj! aah!LOL

ok seriously though, not pose as sooraj because hopefully RBO is too realistic for that. but my gut feeling says that rahul may definitely use sunny to evoke feelings of remorse and guilt in shanak. you know like for example telling khanak in a cunning way that shaan has always been irresponsible and will never change or something like that. or saying things like khanak has not forgotten sooraj etc to shaan. rahul has something up his sleeve and i am excited to what he has in store for our lovebirds.

Edited by zennnn - 11 January 2011 at 11:39am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Silpa_25adeelahujurafia 24destinyloveYasharanrocks-YasharanArshi-krockkubarerooj-ibones88

Silpa_25 Senior Member
Silpa_25
Silpa_25

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennnn

ok seriously though, not pose as sooraj because hopefully RBO is too realistic for that. but my gut feeling says that rahul may definitely use sunny to evoke feelings of remorse and guilt in shanak. you know like for example telling khanak in a cunning way that shaan has always been irresponsible and will never change or something like that. or saying things like khanak has not forgotten sooraj etc to shaan. rahul has something up his sleeve and i am excited to what he has in store for our lovebirds.

Agree... Agree... Agree...
Loved ur post...Smile
... I just hope that Rahul doesn't do that.... I don't want him to creat galatfemiyas  between Shanak...I don't think he will do that, because I think he respects Khanak...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-pie.Dilwale.

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennnn

hey all!

so interesting episode. significant more so because of future possibilities it presented rather than the occurrences of today. as you all may know by now, i am a sucker for symbolism and predictions!Embarrassed here's what caught my eye in today's episode.

Shanak Scene:

shaan telling khanak, ' mein tumhe nahi kho sakta.' waisay tu yeh bohot run of the mill dialogue hai and hello! how has shaan lost a lot? but i think it holds much weight looking at the way the story is going. there will definitely be a fear raising its head that shaan may loose khanak after he finally meets mr.sunny. no, not lose khanak to sunny but lose her to sooraj's memories.

I hope this isn't the case and as swapnaji has assured us shanak are going to get closer (as we can see from the pre-capEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed) so hopefully no worries

Rahul's Scene:

yeh rahul bhi na! he looks damn cute when he smiles tu phir why do the CVs insist on potraying him as a dukhi aatma. mujhey laga tha revenge ka bhoot utar gaya ho ga but alas!

i am still not sure whether rahul genuinely cares for khanak or not. on one hand i think he doesn't but then again i think he cares a little as well because he went to the hospital to see her. or he could trying to pose nice in front of khanak, meanwhile trying to dig holes in shanak's relationship.

i think he genuinely cares for khanak thats why he went to hospital but his like for khanak is not stronger then his hate for shaan at the moment thats why he still wants badla but hopefully our khanakri will put an end to that by reuniting the 2 old friends and by helping rahul get sam, rahul will owe khanak - then they'll be a wedding and we'll get to see our shanak looking hot. ok sorry got carried awayLOLLOL

but like you i like seeing this lighter side of rahul shows he can act

Precap:

i think after the SR, this is the first time khanak is actually taking the initiative in romancing her husband. i will be besharam here and say that i find a shy woman making the first move very romanticEmbarrassed  i agree i like the new seductive bold khanak like hotel/pune khanak ahem! anyways, coming back to the topic. i feel khanak is scared of the pull she's feeling towards sooraj's memories. she's afraid somewhere deep inside her heart that remembering sooraj may distance her from shantanu, which she can't bear to even think about. like today when she said,

"meri aur shantanu ki shaadi ho chuki hai aur hum dono ek doosre say kitna pyaar kartey hein. meine sooraj kay baarey mein soocha bhi kaise?"

guys the deal is that khanak is someone who loves with all her might. when she was engaged to sooraj, her world began and ended with him. now that she married to shaan, her world revolves around him only. on the morning after the KKH sequence, she prayed to god to never let her forget sooraj and she was guilty that she had felt attracted to shaan. same thing is happening now. she loves shantanu and she can't forgive herself for thinking about her first husband.

i agree thats why she's going to try harder to show how much she loves shaantan and to reassure herself of her love for him.

this is not a little issue. i am finding this so interesting and excited to see how all this proceeds. khanak internal struggle. her being torn between shaan and sooraj's memories. bohot maza aanay wala hai!
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Master Plan:

which brings us to the master plan! jo bhi ho. sunny ko sam use karey ya rahul, khoob kamaai honey wali hai birho ki! sam pays him to act as her BF and rahul pays him to................wait for it................pose as sooraj! aah!LOLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

i somehow doubt that but it'll be funnyLOL

great read of analysis/prediction

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylovebones88

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index