Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Random Musings: January 11, 2011 (Page 9)

nbosted Groupbie
nbosted
nbosted

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
So watched today's episode and loved the scene between Adi and Priya. 

Now my questions....

What is a Mehendi(sp)?  What is it's importance?  Why is it girls only?  What is the Mehendi made out of?  And finally I don't understand what her Aunt said that got all the ladies to be looking so sad. 

Next,  Devyani is taking the saying "Stand by your man" to a whole new level.  There has to be a point where she stands up and says:  NO MORE!

I get that the writers are trying to show what years of emotional abuse can do to a person.  But, this is getting ridiculous.  As mom's the most important thing is our children!  If anyone (be that husband or outside forces) is ruining the happiness of them we need to fight them like a mother bear protecting her young.

Finally,  Vidya and Garauv.  Guilt is an interesting thing.  As a mom I can always tell when my children are guilty of something because, they start turning the tables or blaming someone else for their problems.  This is what is happening with Gaurav.  He is feeling very guilty.  And this anger is coming out and he is blaming Vidya, her mom, his mom, and any one else he can think of.  It should be interesting how this all comes out in the end. 

Tomorrow's confrontation between Adi and his dad should be interesting.

Naomi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti.Manal.

nbosted Groupbie
nbosted
nbosted

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
p.s.  Did I miss the written update for Jan 11?  Can't find it anywhere....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Manal.

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
@Mana: enjoyed reading your take hon! The actress who plays Imli danced very well.

@Naina:
Welcome! Thanks for sharing your views...loved reading it! Hope to see you back as a regular!

@Naomi: Hola chica! How are you doing with finding videos with the subtitiles? Check out the following link for a pretty decent explanation of the Mehndi ceremony. I enjoyed reading your perspective...especially what you said about Gaurav's guilt. So true!

No idea about the written update. The poster is probably just late today!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehndi

@Shilpa:
Whassup?

Edited by darlunia - 11 January 2011 at 10:33pm

nbosted.Manal.

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
11-1-2011

well well well the most appealing part was obviously Adiya's scene.so i am gonna comment over it 1st.
Aditiya calling priya and asking to say ILU was really adorable and then when he puule dher towards him and asked for kiss the entore scene gave me goosebumps agian. love Adiya's passion and their unique connection.

the song played at mehndi wasnt that good but everyone performed well i would have loved to see vidya dancing to this song but never mind.

and heyyyyy Imli is preg na then she was dancing jumping all over the places... kia baby hai yeh LOL

Devya disappointed me so much i never knew she would agree with her hubby so easily she trusted his utter rubbish reason. i thought she would get curious to know more about the reason but she just raised her hands by saying okay i will cancel this wedding.

rishab is a .. beep beep beep... yes he is disgusting the way he signed the deal was disgusting simply. i want uttara to kill this man now.

Vidya was looking good with curls but i didnt like priya's lehnga.

really looking forward to see today's epi when adi is gonna confront ssp. i think he is gonna leave this house he wont be able to refuse priya for sure.

BheegiBasanti.Manal.

nbosted Groupbie
nbosted
nbosted

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Haven't found any videos with subs.  Thank you for the link!

BheegiBasanti.Manal.

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Fatima: Thank you for copying your perspective over from the other thread! Loved reading it!

Naomi: How are you following the episodes so well without the subtitles?

waniya_fatima.Manal.

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlunia

Fatima: Thank you for copying your perspective over from the other thread! Loved reading it!

the pleasure is all mine dear. appreciate your feedback.Big smile thanks

BheegiBasanti.Manal.

nbosted Groupbie
nbosted
nbosted

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Jaya - I understand about 1/3 of what is said.  I pick up words here and there so I tend to understand a little of what the scene is about.  I try to read the written update before I watch the show so that I have a better understanding.  Today I read what you wrote and then I watched and I got almost everything but, what Priya's aunt said about the mendhi that was being applied.  And as we all know facial expressions are universal as is body language.

BheegiBasanti.Manal.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index