Random Musings: January 11, 2011 - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
i cannot stop myself to write other than anaysis i realy like idea of daily analysis feels like more activity is going on.....and now bye from my side........
best of luck manal
and bye jaya  nice to read ur take and manal miss ur cents
byeeee
edited ma Post on pg 1 
n for lazy ppl πŸ˜†
===
kay 1st of all Vidya is loookin so beautiful ! Gaurav is so Stupid 😑 i cant wait to see the girl he loves ! she better be better thn Vidya (as if ._.) if she is not thn he is a foool ditchin vidya 😑 🀣 

BabuJi-Devyani: so far i have to day love this guy ! he is the Best character in this show so far πŸ‘ now im defo sure he'll be the 1st 1 Defendin Priya πŸ˜ƒ 
n Devyani 😑  Cant believe she said 'ab yeh shadi hi galat hai.. ' HUH 😑 !! cant believe it ! wat a mom she is 😑 ! i believe she wants be the ADHA KARI BIWI who listens to the husband .. buh HELLO YOUR HUSBAND is a jerk 😑 
xactly Babuji she is Pagal 😑 ! n BLIND&DUMB argh !! seriously ! 
what is she gona do πŸ˜• !? i hope this wont hurt priya more πŸ˜” as the poor soul awready started takin her as a mom πŸ˜”
Babuji is bhery chalak & smart 🀣 ! im sure he will find out the truth soon abt Ganda fool !! 

Vidya-Adi : I Seriously wanna see more of thm ! hehehhe Afta Heer-Preet ! Adi-Vidya r ma Fav Devar-bhabi Duo ❀️ Argh buh this devyani had to ruin it .-.

Adi-Devyani : hahhahaah Adi's xpression were so cute here when devyani said No for him ! πŸ˜†

Mehndi FUnction : hahahah 1st of All !! Malaikka&Rakhi Go learn some dance frm Pri's Bua 🀣 !! Wat Latke Jatke's 🀣
Priya is lookin Damn beautiful ❀️ 

Aditya -Priya : 1st Argh this guy is gettin cuter day by day ❀️ ! buh wait he told her tht 'mare ghar ke log tare ghar ke liye rawana ho chooke hain'  hmmm isnt she livin in his guest house πŸ˜• ! which is nxt to his house ain't it πŸ˜• ! does it take tht much time 🀣 
anywyz πŸ˜† Hahah loved this convo πŸ˜† ! proper zidi behooda πŸ˜† ! 

Devyani-Priya : OMG 'mummy' πŸ˜” !! devyani Will hurt priya alot πŸ˜” ! Poor Priya πŸ˜” ! 
tho hahahahha it sounds so wierd 'Mummy' frm her mouth πŸ˜† 
tho here i can understand devyani's pain πŸ˜• ! buh she is a mom too πŸ˜• ! not just a wife 😑 ! 

Adi-Pri-Vid : jahahhahaha CUTE ❀️ ! Fallin for Adi-Vidya even more 🀣 hahahah dnt be scared 🀣 fallin for thm as BEST Devar-Babhi duo 🀣 
Hahahaha Pri its not tht Hard sayin I love YEw 🀣 uff onli if it was ME 🀣 I would have sHOUTED ILU ! ILU to Adi 🀣 

Priya's BUa Mehndi Convo For the ladies : hmm i doubt πŸ˜• ! is she the same bua they showed @ 1st wid a Negative side as all Bua's r πŸ˜• ! tho these days she is so sweet wid Priya !n loved where she said abt colour of the mehndi n the colour of Devyani-Uttra;s&Vidya's face changed πŸ˜† 

Rastogi-Rishab : πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Better i dnt tawk about thm 😑 ! cuz the words i wanna Use r Against IF rules 😑 ! JERK !! Argh !! 
I mean Seriously ! Rishab actually is thinkin of tellin Uttara πŸ˜• ! has he lost it ! wah wife will Ever Agree 😑 
Now when this Rastogi used his brain 😑 ! Im sure Rishab will force Uttara now 😑 to save his limited liabilities 😑 

Imli's Dance : 🀣 ! Jaggi Kitthe ho 🀣 ! I bet if Jaggi was here would have fainted 🀣 tho have to say she can actually dance πŸ‘

AdiYa ❀️ : OMG ! OMG !! OMG !!! tht was soo Passionate ❀️ ! HOT HOT HOT !! Hahahhaha if these scenes can be so HOT 🀣 ! i can jst Imagine their CON *blushes* hahahahhah 
Loved the Dupatta Scene ! hahahah way way better thn tht Lip-lock πŸ˜† 
Aditya : 🀣 !! tht was so cute ' Aditya i love yew' 🀣 
can this guy get any better ❀️ 

Devyani-Adi-Truth: Kay CV's heres there logic πŸ˜‰ ! liked it !! how u made Adi listen everythin instead Priya ! this was a nice scene πŸ˜‰ ! hahahaha Adi probably waitin   to listen sumfin good 🀣 buh damn boy got a zor ka jathka 🀣 ! OMG when she sstarted tellin the truth.. Adi's xpression were worth watchin 😲 πŸ‘ !! OMG i can see the pain in his eyes πŸ˜” ! 

Precap : OMG ! cant wait for tomorz epi !! OMG ! 

over all a nice epi would rate 8/10 

Liked: 
-AdiYa's Scene ! the duppata 1 !
-Last scene between adi-devyani 

Disliked : 
-Rastogi&Rishab not cuz it was not nice buh argh jst cnt take these 2 anymore 😑 
-hmmm Adi was not allowed as its 'ladies' function thn wah were chinu &Pri's dad doin πŸ˜• 

show stopper of the epi : Ofc Babuji πŸ‘ tht man is awesome πŸ‘

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑       
😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑  
😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
😑😑😑😑               πŸ˜‘
😑😑😑😑               πŸ˜‘
😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
😑😑😑😑
😑😑😑😑
😑😑😑😑
For SSP πŸ˜‘ not to use buh for Aditya to SHOOT him 😑
Originally posted by anamekaa

i cannot stop myself to write other than anaysis i realy like idea of daily analysis feels like more activity is going on.....and now bye from my side........
best of luck manal
and bye jaya  nice to read ur take and manal miss ur cents
byeeee
ya a place where we can say anyfin we want for the epi 
n ma cent is ready on pg πŸ˜ƒ 
n bye ❀️
oh i wa about to leave but read ur cents....good timing manal
u made my day i mean night..i really enjoyed....
ya i also liked babu jee...a lotttttttt
and adi expressions awesomeeeπŸ‘πŸΌ
and the scene was great
wow Hi Everyone!

I'm Naina and well this is the first time I'm writing on this thread, but I couldn't stop myself today ! πŸ˜†

Just one pint that I was really happy about: That Aditya actually heard all of what Devyani was saying about the wedding not being able to happen. In more shows than not, we see that something like this happens, but the guy never ends up finding out and the girl leaves and it's just a sob story filled with misunderstandings, but it's good to know that Aditya actually knows what is going on and that he will deal with the issue in his own way, as suggested in the precap.

Yes, there will definitely be some obvious tension between SSP and Aditya, but now it's pretty much also guaranteed that Aditya won't stop supporting Priya and he's going to stick with her through thick and thin [you have got to love a man like that. so perfect 😍]

Hm Devyani, I would love to see what she does with this situation after she finds out that Aditya actually knows. Personally, I think she's going to side with SSP because she just seems to be someone who will stick with her husband and do whatever he says, as she's done in the past, keeping the secrets and whatnot, but like I would hope that she side with the right side this time around. Maybe I'm wrong, hopefully I'm wrong, but then again, it is Devyani, and who knows when she will randomly grow a backbone to speak up.

The Uttara-Rishabh angle, I don't really have too much to say now about that because I think I want to see their story develop a tad bit more before I kind of jump in with my conclusions and whatnot.

And as for Gaurav-Vidya, I don't know what to say about them. I just hope something happens, anything would be fine actually!

Wow, that was a lot of rambling. I hope I didn't bore too many of you and that was obviously not as good as the rest of yours' analyses, but hopefully I'll get better over time.

Cheers!
~Naina
anni πŸ€— aww thnks alot ❀️ ! 
babuji's character is so far ma fav ! tht man is awesome 
cant wait for tomorz

hi naina

really nice to have u here...read ur cents..it was really good....we would really like to have u here daily even if u write one line....u r better in anaylsis than me..but believe me u will really enjoy here....so welcome

and where are u from...

now finally bye everyone

@ Naina : Oyeee welcome here πŸ€— 
loved ur take πŸ€— hope to see u here evry day πŸ€—
@ Shilpu πŸ€— how ru ?Watch tdays epi ! 
@Anni ": πŸ€— bye ❀️
Just finished watching it Manal!πŸ˜‰ And go "HOME" right noww!! You HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO see what I posted🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
OMG the dupatta scene was so Beautiful ❀️ 
hahaha lemme check 🀣