Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Cwezy_Manoola-

me knew This is cumin☺️Adi Simply Rock ! 

Sasur pig ka face dekhne layak thaπŸ˜†
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Reshu...πŸ€—...awesome...have to go find the uploads now!

Mana...new thread opened already?
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
@ Jaya: Oh its ma Turn 🀣 Lemme Open it Now πŸ˜†
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Insom-mia thumbnail
Just saw the episode - really liked most of it.
Here are some thoughts on it:
 I liked Aditya's scenes with his mother, grandfather and father.  All really well done.  The other scenes felt like fillers.  I really like Vidya and her story but it didn't feel right at the end of the episode.  Editing wise -  It felt like it should have been earlier in the episode and the episode should have ended with Aditya and his father's confrontation.

They really are moving the Aditya/Priya/Bramma  storyline but I feel like the Vidya/Gaurav storyline has stagnated a bit.  I hope they start moving that one along a little faster.  It's time to meet the other woman - the strength of a triangle is loving or hating the other woman.

In the last few episodes the Rishab/Rastogi relationship is showing Rishab as just a creep that we can all dislike as opposed to a wife abuser.  It doesn't fit the character as well.  But we'll see...

I love the show and will keep watching.

SD
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Insom-mia...Hiya SD...where have you been? Happy New Year! 😊 FYI...we have a daily RM thread now...if you see this, copy over your perspective on today's thread too. The link is:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1589180

Hope to see you on the daily threads too! Agree with you completely about the Gaurav/Vidya track. The RIshabh characterization...could not agree more...I said something similar in my take too! It will only work for me if this Rastogi track leads Rishbah back to his abusive ways again!