Pratigya

Disappointed by Pooja Gor...

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I know u all are going to consider me as some kind of aunty....😒😒😳😳😆😆

But... what was the need for Pooja Gor to take this kind of "hot" pics ??? She's ruining her Pratigya image... will people see her in the same light when they next watch the serial ??   Looks like everyone is hellbent on spoiling this serial....😡😡

More importantly... for all KRIYA / ARJA fans.... is this the right girl for our media-shy AB ??😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hello???

Kucho bolbo guys.... need u r opinion..... call me an aunty if you must....😭😭😭😉

luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lol .... no budddy NO AUNTY!... well as far my opinion is concered .... i agree wd  u partiallyy bt ultimately it depends completely on pooja to decide  her future .. she being an actresss wants to try out evrythng ... she is acting in PRATIGYA ... bt there she is only a character - PRATIGYA .... till she shoots for it uskee baad she is POOJA .... who vl live her lyf as per her wish ... kyunnn sahii bolbbboooo naaaa???

i think its not a big deal, you are little over reacting mam, its just a photoshoot just like modelling, & everyone in this field does these kinds of photoshoot/modelling before entring in this tv / filmy world. She has to go long way & Pratigya is her start. If she gets success like this she must go for movies too       

Edited by kriya2010 - 13 years ago
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't see anything wrong with the photo shoot, she isn't revealing anything and looks great.  She's wearing a short black dress and a long white one, no cleavage or anything, some girls wear less on the red carpet and awards etc.  Other lead girls have done photo shoots in the past and it hasn't had any effect on their shows, so i can't see it happening on mkap.   I for one say good on her, why not??
News of their respective relationships hasn't affected the show, we hear one rumour after another and we still watch it, its some of the storylines that are iffy to say the least.
As for AB, if he's seeing AH she also wears dresses etc, so why would he care if Pooja does a photo shoot?
If on the other hand, he isn't, then he probably thinks she looks great, its only a photo shoot not a strip tease, and who knows who's right for him, but we all know shy boys have a lot more to them than meets the eye!!
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
She is first pooja gor and then pratigya......everybody has the right to do whatever he/she wants to do.....it was a decent photoshoot......her dresses were not revealing....she was looking really pretty.....pratigya is a fictitious character n pooja is like any other girl......just bcoz she is playing pratigya's role it doesnt mean she has to think what ppl will think abt her......the photoshoot was gr8.....n u know that pratigya actors do visit this form then why do u want to upset her with ur post????.....she has the freedom to do what she wants to do....so plzzz close this topic ASAP
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
i agree with u umma,
i am an aunty aswell, hehe. seriously, she shud avoid these shoots she is better than this.
we like pooja as pooja - we dont need another sawant or sherawat.
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nothing wrong in it! She knows whats best for her!
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

i agree with u umma,

i am an aunty aswell, hehe. seriously, she shud avoid these shoots she is better than this.

Im shocked to know that u have such a low opinion about photoshoots.....she was looking so pretty n by the way how can u even compare her to rakhi n mallika.....pooja is educated , well mannered n very nice person.....
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

i agree with u umma,

She is No where near them carisma, she is always a Kajol, we all love her, n she knows the value of relationships, she said it so.... there is nothing revealing or vulgur here....she was cute n smart....even she was like an angel.... Pooja Gor is such an actress, she knows what she is doing...., she always never cross her limits n knows how to show her NICE....😳