India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Disappointed by Pooja Gor...

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

I know u all are going to consider me as some kind of aunty....DisapproveDisapproveEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOL

But... what was the need for Pooja Gor to take this kind of "hot" pics ??? She's ruining her Pratigya image... will people see her in the same light when they next watch the serial ?? Ouch  Looks like everyone is hellbent on spoiling this serial....AngryAngry

More importantly... for all KRIYA / ARJA fans.... is this the right girl for our media-shy AB ??CryCry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

naima_behlashwini6000akku8910lakshmi_pailuv_kriyaMinnie.ArjaAddictcarisma2.Manal.

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Hello???

Kucho bolbo guys.... need u r opinion..... call me an aunty if you must....CryCryCryWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_kriyaMinnie.

luv_kriya Goldie
luv_kriya
luv_kriya

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
lol .... no budddy NO AUNTY!... well as far my opinion is concered .... i agree wd  u partiallyy bt ultimately it depends completely on pooja to decide  her future .. she being an actresss wants to try out evrythng ... she is acting in PRATIGYA ... bt there she is only a character - PRATIGYA .... till she shoots for it uskee baad she is POOJA .... who vl live her lyf as per her wish ... kyunnn sahii bolbbboooo naaaa???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

humtum1Minnie.a_umaArjaAddict

kriya2010closed IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mkg90vishpluv_kriyaMinnie._dkmystery_

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
I don't see anything wrong with the photo shoot, she isn't revealing anything and looks great.  She's wearing a short black dress and a long white one, no cleavage or anything, some girls wear less on the red carpet and awards etc.  Other lead girls have done photo shoots in the past and it hasn't had any effect on their shows, so i can't see it happening on mkap.   I for one say good on her, why not??
News of their respective relationships hasn't affected the show, we hear one rumour after another and we still watch it, its some of the storylines that are iffy to say the least.
As for AB, if he's seeing AH she also wears dresses etc, so why would he care if Pooja does a photo shoot?
If on the other hand, he isn't, then he probably thinks she looks great, its only a photo shoot not a strip tease, and who knows who's right for him, but we all know shy boys have a lot more to them than meets the eye!!

mkg90na9nasweet_bhankiPia9luv_kriyaAlwayshopefulMinnie.---Yemi---babithaj

amrapali_dubey IF-Dazzler
amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
She is first pooja gor and then pratigya......everybody has the right to do whatever he/she wants to do.....it was a decent photoshoot......her dresses were not revealing....she was looking really pretty.....pratigya is a fictitious character n pooja is like any other girl......just bcoz she is playing pratigya's role it doesnt mean she has to think what ppl will think abt her......the photoshoot was gr8.....n u know that pratigya actors do visit this form then why do u want to upset her with ur post????.....she has the freedom to do what she wants to do....so plzzz close this topic ASAP

mkg90vishpna9naPia9luv_kriyaAlwayshopefulMinnie.corvette....Poojie....

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
i agree with u umma,
i am an aunty aswell, hehe. seriously, she shud avoid these shoots she is better than this.
we like pooja as pooja - we dont need another sawant or sherawat.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwini6000Minnie.

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Nothing wrong in it! She knows whats best for her!

Go to top