Thursday's Synopsis .....

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Thursday, January 13, 2011:

Sajjan takes shakti away from there and meanwhile Pratigya tells amma that there is no need to lock arushi inside the room

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Thursday, January 13, 2011:

Sajjan takes shakti away from there and meanwhile Pratigya tells amma that there is no need to lock arushi inside the room

Why would SS take S away and leave the mice to play???
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

Why would SS take S away and leave the mice to play???

may be still sticking to the 21 day deadline..
-Sheena- thumbnail

may be still sticking to the 21 day deadline..

Do they still believe in all that still even after all this drama..............

Looks like another month of this to bear by the looks of it..😭😭😭
tanthya thumbnail

Do they still believe in all that still even after all this drama..............

Looks like another month of this to bear by the looks of it..😭😭😭

they do not know  that it was a set up..and they do want a potha ...
-Sheena- thumbnail

they do not know  that it was a set up..and they do want a potha ...

So she will run away again and then we will get another speech of facing the consequences again, followed by S forcefully removing Arushi from GH and again locking her in the room. 

The Arushi saga continues.......What is the conclusion to all this mess.
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Tanths,

Thanks for the uodate. Your updates are like watching the serial itself.They are really good since I have stopped watching the serial since all this nonsense started.

So this merry -go -round continues with the bigamy track. Did you see the trps ? Its No # 1. Amazingly surprising . I would like to know who are the ppl who love watching this nonsense day after day and bringing up the trps. I have a feeling Aa is not going anywhere. She is here to stay. 

Anu
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: anusarkar

Hi Tanths,

Thanks for the uodate. Your updates are like watching the serial itself.They are really good since I have stopped watching the serial since all this nonsense started.

So this merry -go -round continues with the bigamy track. Did you see the trps ? Its No # 1. Amazingly surprising . I would like to know who are the ppl who love watching this nonsense day after day and bringing up the trps. I have a feeling Aa is not going anywhere. She is here to stay. 

Anu

Hi Anu,

Strangely Anu..that is what I was thinking ..Aarushi may leave the stage temporarily but will come back again..

I personally think the TRPs shot up when ppl thought AArushi will be leaving..but it will dip again if her stay is prolonged..
tanthya thumbnail

So she will run away again and then we will get another speech of facing the consequences again, followed by S forcefully removing Arushi from GH and again locking her in the room. 

The Arushi saga continues.......What is the conclusion to all this mess.

I don't think she will run ,Star..she quite categorically did say that  "I'll face the consequences"...she will stay and fight back..