Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
superbbbbbbbbbbbb party
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nanditasingh

edited on page 1 Ritu

Thanks Nandita...u said it all.....I just missed to put his total aloofness from the party for the obvious reasons of security of his loved ones.............u r right how long the gals could resist him !
And at last they made him grace the dance floor !GC was definitley the glamour factor....and even loved him saying to Geet that u can breathe while talking also......it was after teh party...he was just enjoying her contentment of having a rocking party.Well when did he miss to do that?After all he loves to hear those nonstop hoshiyaarpur lines.😆
Edited by Rituparnaa - 13 years ago
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Yeah thats good! Dont you know that am always there with MSK ?😆
Oh gal u r driving me crazy ! But I loved all these bachelor's party with their dearest MaanSir!😉
Maan was looking smokin hot today especially when he smiled while smelling his drink.he came to know the mischiefs they did.He was awesome in that.Catch that smile if u can !😉

still dreaming abt skj and maan😳😳😳
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Thanks Nandita...u said it all.....I just missed to put his total aloofness from the party for the obvious reasons of security of his loved ones.............u r right how long the gals could resist him !
And at last they made him grace the dance floor !GC was definitley the glamour factor....and even loved him saying to Geet that u can breathe while talking also......it was after teh party...he was just enjoying her contentment of having a rocking party.Well when did he miss to do that?After all he loves to hear those nonstop hoshiyaarpur lines.😆

it was all so cute..the 'oh! not me' smile he gave her as soon as she came to him...then his glaring at KC boys ....& finally getting Geet to join him
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey ritu i loved d party bt song could have been better though i like sayantani and her dance...........maan was awesome as always........

he is so intelligent, he came to knw dat it was brij..........and brij ran away....coward..........

maan looked hot.........as always...........i liked d arrangement.......arjun's behavior towards maan.......i want him to b positive.........bt some how i feel he will b negative and wish m wrong...........dadi was lovely today........

annie confessed and i found it too early...........
anky_1205 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nanditasingh

Nice topic actually....

The Creatives we got here are experts in 'Re - Defining' ...and latest to the list is Bachelors Party
I for one was very displeased & apprehensive over the choice of song & the very fact of making Maan attend any such event ......
But
They executed it fabulously the whole thing was done by or on Maan to please Geet ....by  their well wishers  Adi & rest ..... infact i liked the song too, never thought i will say this ...pheww! but it was all so so nice

to start with....Maan hating the idea of the party was expected.
Geet unknow to what it is all about making Maan agree too it was expected too...

Party was groovy thanks to  Arjun , well he is not bad guy & his only interest is avenging NT not harming anyone..here too we know he is having second thoughts  not only coz he likes Annie ..but he has also come to like the Khuranas..

Maan obviously has Geet & her safety on mind & no ways he can enjoy anything without his girl around.

The KC boys make every attempt to cheer up Maan & he honors them by smiling at their gesture & staying with them there ...

Sheila.....trust me i'm sick of hearing it ...
but for the first time i actually enjoyed it & thanks to Gurmeet for it.....
As the article (TB) said Gurmeet sure is the glamor factor of this song..no offense to Sayantani/Sheila....Kya karai as i said Maan is HOTTER than all of the girls & dudes there put together...
<sigh.......sigh>

On the dance floor..well all knew he wont walk in on his own & how long could the girls resist so they carried him
& obviously the gentleman he is he wont walk out from there without gracing the dance floor & the lady... so he matched the steps with them

And when his lady fumed-frowned & zoomed in ..... he was all happy & told the truth & knowing him she joined in after giving him some 'pathao-me' moments....

the number ended with the love-birds sharing their own choreographed moves ..just the two of them , but surrounded by friends who stand for them - with them always & give them all more reasons to enjoy & celebrate

I loved the dance....You know I had the same thoughts about the song, but CV's did a very nice job in picturization. Maan just sizzled the dance floor.
loved his moves, I wish they would not have put the zooming effect during the dance, I just wanted to enjoy GC's dance moves.
hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i still cant forget it the epi was awesome
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ritu🤗🤗kya party thi yaar i also enjoyed a lot yaar every thing was perfectly perfect👏akhir MSK ki bachelor party thi koi mazak thori tha😆😆and ya about knowing brij 😆😆YAAR KIS NE MAAN SINGH KHURANA KO BEWAKUF SAMJHA THA😡😆😆MSK knows every thing😆😆
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sona-rai

ritu🤗🤗kya party thi yaar i also enjoyed a lot yaar every thing was perfectly perfect👏akhir MSK ki bachelor party thi koi mazak thori tha😆😆and ya about knowing brij 😆😆YAAR KIS NE MAAN SINGH KHURANA KO BEWAKUF SAMJHA THA😡😆😆MSK knows every thing😆😆

Awesome party Sona.....after all it was MSK's bachelor party!😉