Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan with the Real Bachelors !

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Heya......
True isnt it?
Maan Singh Khurana was really there with all his real official bachelors except Arjun who though nt from his office but still officially attached to him.Well gals ......so its shown Arjun arranged that not so good hall into a sizzling party hall for Maan today.Loved Arjun for that.Be a good man to him always.And then made a drink with something hard mixed with it.WinkLoved that too.At least he helped Maan to enjoy his bachelorhood for the last time.Clap

Then the real KC bachelors (who knows how long they will be....coz Romeo looks no longer when Tasha is aroundLOL,Pandeyji toh fultu bachelor,Manisha comes in betweenLOL) tried their level best to offer the drink to their dear Maan sir.........and well Maan Sir accepted with a naughty smile coz the Maan Singh Khurana immdtly came to know the Shararat of his employees.LOL
Just missed to mention abt Adi sir...the permanent fun factor of KC....hmmmmmm....I think he's also in danger since Pinky too is there......LOL

Then came the biggest dhamaal Sheila...sizzling seq I must say.Enjoyed Maan's grooves along with Shiela's perfect steps......lastly Geet too joined with them........oh well it was a visual treat for me..........loved Maan's bachelor party with these bachelors n HOT Shiela too.

How many of you too enjoyed?

P.S. He really didnt lost his sense as he caught it right abt Brij........loved that.

Edited by Rituparnaa - 11 January 2011 at 12:20pm

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

vinny92love4maaneetrajanirchandranhemvbshalinikanaguSakshiGargMounchyanky_1205Chaudhrytmmaansi007celestaemausam19Sidra.W* ~ Roshni ~ *KyunkiImafan-TeriMalang-meravigilisomacho_muffinramahesh..VeenaGcian..BatameezDilmaanmeet1nanditasinghmaaniqrarani-luckiRajeevGurtiFanSilentsoulmysterygurl1427Bul3..Gurti-Kash..sona-raimysteriousmilliJunglebee

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Hare yaar yeisa bata rahi ahi ki tu wahan thi okkkkkkkkkkkk ab shaadi ke baad MSK toh Geet ka ho jayega. ritu u noticed CVS take care of GEET dance to show mild steps. good job

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaamaaniqra

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by verode

Hare yaar yeisa bata rahi ahi ki tu wahan thi okkkkkkkkkkkk ab shaadi ke baad MSK toh Geet ka ho jayega. ritu u noticed CVS take care of GEET dance to show mild steps. good job

Yeah thats good! Dont you know that am always there with MSK ?LOL
Oh gal u r driving me crazy ! But I loved all these bachelor's party with their dearest MaanSir!Wink
Maan was looking smokin hot today especially when he smiled while smelling his drink.he came to know the mischiefs they did.He was awesome in that.Catch that smile if u can !Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Originally posted by verode

Yeah thats good! Dont you know that am always there with MSK ?LOL
Oh gal u r driving me crazy ! But I loved all these bachelor's party with their dearest MaanSir!Wink
Maan was looking smokin hot today especially when he smiled while smelling his drink.he came to know the mischiefs they did.He was awesome in that.Catch that smile if u can !Wink

hey me kya puri duniya cath nahi kar sakthi hai. Geet ke liye kitna badal jaya bechara
ANGILS.KALI Goldie
ANGILS.KALI
ANGILS.KALI

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Great party with nice dance. And when geet come . . . . . . . . Maan k expretions was so cute. . . . . He was on manav geet mission. . Last tino ka dance was best with mini staps:)

after geet coming maan enjoying more . . he was happy to see her. . . Ha what say

Rituparnaa

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Nice topic actually....

The Creatives we got here are experts in 'Re - Defining' ...and latest to the list is Bachelors Party
I for one was very displeased & apprehensive over the choice of song & the very fact of making Maan attend any such event ......
But
They executed it fabulously the whole thing was done by or on Maan to please Geet ....by  their well wishers  Adi & rest ..... infact i liked the song too, never thought i will say this ...pheww! but it was all so so nice

to start with....Maan hating the idea of the party was expected.
Geet unknow to what it is all about making Maan agree too it was expected too...

Party was groovy thanks to  Arjun , well he is not bad guy & his only interest is avenging NT not harming anyone..here too we know he is having second thoughts  not only coz he likes Annie ..but he has also come to like the Khuranas..

Maan obviously has Geet & her safety on mind & no ways he can enjoy anything without his girl around.

The KC boys make every attempt to cheer up Maan & he honors them by smiling at their gesture & staying with them there ...

Sheila.....trust me i'm sick of hearing it ...
but for the first time i actually enjoyed it & thanks to Gurmeet for it.....
As the article (TB) said Gurmeet sure is the glamor factor of this song..no offense to Sayantani/Sheila....Kya karai as i said Maan is HOTTER than all of the girls & dudes there put together...
<sigh.......sigh>

On the dance floor..well all knew he wont walk in on his own & how long could the girls resist so they carried him
& obviously the gentleman he is he wont walk out from there without gracing the dance floor & the lady... so he matched the steps with them

And when his lady fumed-frowned & zoomed in ..... he was all happy & told the truth & knowing him she joined in after giving him some 'pathao-me' moments....

the number ended with the love-birds sharing their own choreographed moves ..just the two of them , but surrounded by friends who stand for them - with them always & give them all more reasons to enjoy & celebrate

Edited by nanditasingh - 11 January 2011 at 11:48am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksRituparnaaBatameezDilSilentsoulmysteriousmilli

jshaila IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Rituparnaa

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
enjoyed the dance dear........sayantani is a very good dancer and gc is fab in western and geet joining...is a visual treat.i liked the fact intelligent maan was always there....how he connected the dots....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaamysteriousmilli

Go to top