Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Two sisters Kaamya an Annie what's the Mystery..?.

Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

I have something from Days in mine Mind about Kaamaya and Annie....what CV's think about these two characters ....upto the extent ....I know both r real sisters....... I m sure coz Kaamaya is younger than Dev...... as Dev is at second number in Khuraana siblings than Maan.....and defiantly .....She was not as a member of family on rent just look at mine points

I remember Daddi's wish she asked Maan to bring back all family back she mentioned Pammi and Kaamaya too.....

It means Kamya is part of this family.... But how stupid she was..?.

NT was acting as Dev's Bhabhi with traditional Punjabi dress and when they came back NT changed her look as mod....upper class lady

Pammi and Dev were as such coz that was normal which a middle aged lady has and  a Boy should have

Kamya remained as such stupid backward village girl like get up why ..?....

Even she stole necklace of Geet's family....Whether she had nothing. no money even as a Khuraana daughter living in Canada like developed country...Whether she was illiterate ....if so then how where one side Daddi who took care of such a big empire before Maan took charge..her potti(grand child ) such....
Why she didn't have class like Khuraana means....Get up.... Aristocratic(upper class) manners at least...?.....

On the other hand Annie is just opposite highly educated who loves sports cars late night parties (might Maan not permit her to b outside) upper class dressing sense....spend lots of money on parties cloths or whatever She wants which is normal in upper class girl and Daddi and Maan never asked her to spend less coz their class is such that it is normal to spend on personal enjoyment

then why Kamya's character was such portrayed ...?....even her language....really disgusting

Might b Dev's character has lows in him but he has class like Khuranaas means their upper class mannerism..when tree Khuraana brother's where shown in pic Vicky was dressed like gentlema means He is like Khuraana boy..than Kamya how she can be MSK's sister and Savitri Devi's grand daughter where Daadi is ultra modern.... how two sisters like them have this huge difference of characters...

this is serious track CV's missing like Vicky  Sameera which fans want to be shown.....

comment plz  if u like.....

Edited by BhartiBhatia - 11 January 2011 at 11:09am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

noorsandrose-girlShadowImbueitsmylifeboss49erFanrani-lucki

rose-girl Goldie
rose-girl
rose-girl

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
i'm really confused....CV waali apni story khudi bhool jaate he!
jshaila IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Is it possible that Pammi and kaaamya are/were NT's family and not Dev's?  Just because they acted like Dev's family for the Handas doesn't mean they were actually his family.

I know either way, it's a loophole. But it might make more sense than what we have now.  Better to have a question about NT's family---(why does't Arjun ask about them, etc) than have some confusing dynamics and mysteries with the Khuranas, since Annie is already a non-existent sister. (In my mind she's still some cousin.)

itsmylifeboss IF-Rockerz
itsmylifeboss
itsmylifeboss

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
YES I AGREE WITH YOU
manju_vip7 Groupbie
manju_vip7
manju_vip7

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
If Maan ever was married to Sameera and even though there was not any relationship between Maan and Sameer , Maan should tell Geet about his past if indeed there was any girl in his past.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simplytoxic

noorsand Goldie
noorsand
noorsand

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
i have a feeling that the mother is actually their dayi maa(nanny) because she always referred to maan as chote saahib..and that kamya is her daughter and not dev, annie, vicky and maan's real sibling..and also that she(dayi maa) is a widow( judging by her attire)..and as for vicky since he is left home, he will make a comeback after the wedding track..and kamya and mother might not be shown due to geet being uncomfortable being around them

BTW a very good postClap..CVs should know that we can spot these loopholes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kumari3KhatamKahani

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top