India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary :Jan 11 PR (Page 9)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
I know varsha , you have always said that ..I did wonder once when his mother is talking about other rishtas and he is looking a little strange and some very intense moments of him and Archana  were shown ....but this time when Manav confronted him and he sais ' You ruined my life and took away my hone wali patni' ...Manav yelled at him and told him that he cannot fool him as Jaywant's intentions were never right and when Manav said tha tJaywant made a Gunda  kind of gesture ...not exactly the gesture of a jilted lover ..he looked as if he was caught lying ..
But that is my interpretation , I could be wrong of course ..

Archu definitely thinks that he is not well and should see a doctor ...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viramlunza

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Also the devils way of loving is much much different than the ordinary human way . It doesnt matter to Jay that she is married , not a virgin , doesnt love him in return etc . If u notice these things mattered to Manav . He had commented on Archus virginity to Jay ad how PURE she was .Jay had not minded it then and its not an issue now too .He is different . Her marital status is of no importance to him whatsoever coz his yardsticks and criteria r way different .Smile

I think these things don't matter to Manav as well. He would always love Archu even if she was not a virgin, or doesn't love him in return. Remember- he used to look at her from far and was happy when her marriage was fixed with a good guy like Satish, simply cos he knew he could never give her the sort of happiness Satish could. Later he signed divorce papers cos he thought Archu wanted to get married to Satish. He wanted her to be happy with Satish and that was it. And his love for her never decreased.

The difference is that Manav will not cross the threshold of society ever. Jay can do it. And Manav's love is selfless and Jay's is not.

My dear Jay is a devil . He has no conscience . Manav is his opposite .

When I said it mattered to Manav about the virgin etc what I meant was precisely what u said in last statement ..........all the yardsticks of society will always be considered by Manav . Womans purity is her virginity , her marital status [ Manav wud be horrified at having the hots for a married woman] , her motherhood status ...........Manav in sab cheezon ka khayal rakhega . Jay won't .He wud care a hang for social yardsticks ..........Archna is now married , is now a mom , etc wont affect him a bit .Yeh Cheezen uske liye maayne nahi rakhti bilkul .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiviramTanyaz

viram Senior Member
viram
viram

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Kools  you are back in your element now. Did go though ur commentary yesterday but was too busy to reply. 

The rate at which you are making me laugh I will definitely have to see a doc yaar.

Manohar is my favourite too.
In your absence  he did make his presence felt but if u had given your commentary he would have been more in the limelight. You are absolutely right about Mano's bowel movements. Poor fellow  his face is constantly tense and only during Arman's stay in their house did I see him laughing loudly and being happy.

I have commented on the SOTD thread that Sulo is  the  THAPPAD QUEEN. Please dont ask her to stop slapping as yet. The ones I want her to slap are   
Manju
Vinod
Rasika
Vaishu
Varsha( once more for her arrogance which doesn't show any signs of abating)

Three more slaps to Dharmu .(The fat cheeks of Batatwada can withstand all these and many more) Savita can also throw her hat into the ring and give her share to DHarmu (for putting her son in jail)

Kools pl insist in yor commentary that the real culprits behind the factory deaths must be brought to book. 

Where are Dharmu's parents on such a good occasion.(On a pilgrimage with Bhavna tai?)

I find these K parties silly .The latest one is nothing short of nauseating. Arre Vaishu hasn't  got any tests done .It was only a casual word from the doc. And straight away these people throw a party within a few days of her missing her period?? 

I feel Jay is really in love with Archu now. He might hav had the intention of taking revenge initially, but without his knowledge he has fallen head over heels for her.
I blame Archu too for leading him on earlier. No I dont justifyu his present attitude of stalking a married woman .

Archu going to meet Dharmu alone remidned me of Sandra Bullock going on her missions alone in Miss Congeniality . Ha Ha.I suppose even Sandra had some people to cover her up. !!
Miss Pavitra Congeniality. 

[/QUOTE]

Edited by viram - 11 January 2011 at 7:33pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaibee5lunzakoolsadhu1000

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Jaywant once told Manav that they both are very similar and if Archana was not between them then they could have been good friends .He said that after seeing Manav 's attitude .
I don't find similarities in them but however there is one very strong similarity ....they are both terribly stubborn men .
If something comes in their head then they will not budge .No one can convince them otherwise . Both these men will never do something that they don't want  to do no matter how much they have to suffer. We saw that in Manav's case how he  was ready to go ahead with his marriage with Shravani even though he was hating it ...and also how Savita and Shravani  put so much pressure on him but he just did not budge and  would not leave Archana ....He is a very very stubborn man .Archu knows that and she has totally adjusted herself acording to his life .
Jaywan t too is very stubborn .he knows how badly his mother wants him to get married and how much hurt he will cause her when he will tell her the name of the girl he is after ....but he doesn't care ..
No pressure from his parents can even convince him otherwise .Whether it is love or revenge ....he is going to go after Archana  and no one can stop him ..that is how his mind is working  right now .

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 January 2011 at 7:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viramlunza

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Oh no Viram also thinks that jay loves Archu .....Unhappy
viram Senior Member
viram
viram

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
No comments Kools?? Am waiting. 
gaurimisha IF-Sizzlerz
gaurimisha
gaurimisha

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
agree with all.

TDHs' passionDay Dreaming...hope CVs listen to u.

else change the name to yahaan hum ghar-ghar khel rahe hai.

Its nice to see u back with commentaries...suggestions for CVs...they need it badly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viram

gaurimisha IF-Sizzlerz
gaurimisha
gaurimisha

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Oh no Viram also thinks that jay loves Archu .....Unhappy
well I dont think so.....he luvs her as in a actor luvs the oscarsLOL

Go to top