Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary :Jan 11 PR (Page 8)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

OK, I  read your explanations ..Totally agree that she got his ego bruised by being in love with another man when she was engaged to him.Tha t  was very wrong of archana and one of the worst mistakes of her life ( in so many others ) was to say yes to marriage with Jaywant just because Manav and Shravani forced her to  do it .. still get angry with her about it ..

But as far as this theory about the devil being in love with this girl........
This  is a very very very strong case of agreeing to disagree.......

Jaywan tRane is not in love with Archana , no way yaar , he is not in love and he will  try harm her one day just like he was in the precap ..you  wait and see.........

Look , we have to wait and see that . Its unknown where the track will go , how CVS will shape him . So before disagreeing so strongly rite now itself , sit back and watch it ,
It can go two ways . He will save her from Dharmesh ..........coz only one devil can  tackle another devil
He will harm Manav .

Ur saying theres not a shred of love in his actions , its all ego , bruised ego .Initially I thought that too , but I think now CVS r having anti hero in mind like Thanee said .

Also the devils way of loving is much much different than the ordinary human way . It doesnt matter to Jay that she is married , not a virgin , doesnt love him in return etc . If u notice these things mattered to Manav . He had commented on Archus virginity to Jay ad how PURE she was .Jay had not minded it then and its not an issue now too .He is different . Her marital status is of no importance to him whatsoever coz his yardsticks and criteria r way different .Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramlunzaTanyaz

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Kools:

amaing. both the  things that I noted while reading the update you mentioned in your commentarry.

a)  manav's wise comment about archu's unwise actions - in fact for the first time in months I am going to nominate him on Star of the Day. Somebody had to tell Archu she takes foolish decisions that are very dangerous in the long run. might as well be manav.

b)  the insensitivity of Vaishali - whse acts like a child with zero maturity. her comment about a very embarrassing nickname of Dharmesh during a business meeting with his business associates and later a MAHA inappropriate comment about an act that her sister was solely responsible for - to the one who had suffered a very significant impact from the act. I would almost say that she says so callously but unfortunately she does not display the necessary malice for it. So I guess I must say that she is tactless because she is ditzy like Pheobe from friends.

magir phone kotan ok. burgyanche shikop korung zai.

Mog
Hope

Edited by --Hope-- - 11 January 2011 at 3:35pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viramlunzakoolsadhu1000Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Ok , let's wait and watch ....Smile
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Hope--

Kools:

amaing. both the  things that I noted while reading the update you mentioned in your commentarry.

a)  manav's wise comment about archu's unwise actions - in fact for the first time in months I am going to nominate him on Star of the Day. Somebody had to tell Archu she takes foolish decisions that are very dangerous in the long run. might as well be manav.

b)  the insensitivity of Vaishali - whse acts like a child with zero maturity. her comment about a very embarrassing nickname of Dharmesh during a business meeting with his business associates and later a MAHA inappropriate comment about an act that her sister was solely responsible for - to the one who had suffered a very significant impact from the act. I would almost say that she says so callously but unfortunately she does not display the necessary malice for it. So I guess I must say that she is tactless because she is ditzy like Pheobe from friends.

magir phone kotan ok. burgyanche shikop korung zai.

Mog
Hope

Ok Hopester , Haav bhurgyancho HW gheta

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
TDH defo is in love with Archu...Man has fallen deep and hard for Archu...Ambition, revenge has turned into strong passion-love for TDH now...It was obvious when he told manju off by saying don't ever try hurting Archu...He might want to take revenge and hurt Manav or others but trust me he will not let anything happen to Archu...My judgement is he will take care of Archu's biggest enemy Manju-Rasika jodi...

Just because someone is a villian does not mean they also don't have a Heart...Brain one can control but not heart and love...

No one agreed with me when i was saying TDH has fallen for Archu...Now we will wait and see what happens in future episodes...Same thing with which marriage is legit FBD-Madhuri or FBD-Vaishu...We won't have to wait toooo long...In near future as Madhuri walks into the party kuchh to dhamaaka hone wala hai..Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viramTanyaz

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

TDH defo is in love with Archu...Man has fallen deep and hard for Archu...Ambition, revenge has turned into strong passion-love for TDH now...It was obvious when he told manju off by saying don't ever try hurting Archu...He might want to take revenge and hurt Manav or others but trust me he will not let anything happen to Archu...My judgement is he will take care of Archu's biggest enemy Manju-Rasika jodi...

Just because someone is a villian does not mean they also don't have a Heart...Brain one can control but not heart and love...

No one agreed with me when i was saying TDH has fallen for Archu...Now we will wait and see what happens in future episodes...Same thing with which marriage is legit FBD-Madhuri or FBD-Vaishu...We won't have to wait toooo long...In near future as Madhuri walks into the party kuchh to dhamaaka hone wala hai..Dancing

Varsha I think Cvs r showing him in love .I comment as track proceeds .Thats why I commented like this today .Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Also the devils way of loving is much much different than the ordinary human way . It doesnt matter to Jay that she is married , not a virgin , doesnt love him in return etc . If u notice these things mattered to Manav . He had commented on Archus virginity to Jay ad how PURE she was .Jay had not minded it then and its not an issue now too .He is different . Her marital status is of no importance to him whatsoever coz his yardsticks and criteria r way different .Smile

I think these things don't matter to Manav as well. He would always love Archu even if she was not a virgin, or doesn't love him in return. Remember- he used to look at her from far and was happy when her marriage was fixed with a good guy like Satish, simply cos he knew he could never give her the sort of happiness Satish could. Later he signed divorce papers cos he thought Archu wanted to get married to Satish. He wanted her to be happy with Satish and that was it. And his love for her never decreased.

The difference is that Manav will not cross the threshold of society ever. Jay can do it. And Manav's love is selfless and Jay's is not.

viramTanyaz

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Varsha I think Cvs r showing him in love .I comment as track proceeds .Thats why I commented like this today .Smile
Kools abt TDH falling for Archu I noticed that while back...While u were in India...I made that post and Tanya had questioned me than too...Initially I had said that he is going to end up falling for her...Revenge towards her will go out the window & He will fall for her...that is exactly what has happened...Big smile

Archu could never realize what she was doing to TDH by flaunting Mannu in his face while being engaged to him...Another thing she does not realize is how desireable she is to a MAN...Not to Lallus but to a real man...She is pretty and good hearted...Does not have a mean streak in her...She underestimated power of her beauty on him..WinkEmbarrassed  B4 he becomes obsessive and crazy hope she understand what has taken place...Take some responsibility for her own behavior too...Anger and revenge are reactions of her flaunting another man while being engaged to him...One has to be fair and see what has taken place..Does not mean TDH can misbehave with her now as she is married to another man...

Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 January 2011 at 4:10pm

viramTanyaz

Go to top