India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary :Jan 11 PR (Page 7)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
You are right about him being a devil .I  hate to think that Archana  almost married this guy  . He treats her  very badly . Always grabbing , twisting her arms today , what is this ??????AngryAngry
..Have to thank Manav for immediately marrying her the very day she eloped or esle her foolish family would have tried to throw her back to this man ..
Now that Sulochna and Manohar too know that jay is a bad guy , will satish break his damn silence and tell his wife that he was behind Archan eloping and not Manav .

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 January 2011 at 2:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapviram

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

You are right about him being a devil .I  hate to think that Archana  almost married this guy  . He treats her  very badly . Always grabbing , twisting her arms today , what is this ??????AngryAngry
..Have to thank Manav for immediately marrying her the very day she eloped or esle her foolish family would have tried to throw her back to this man ..
Now that Sulochna and Manohar too know that jay is a bad guy , will satish break his damn silence and tell his wife that he was behind Archan eloping and not Manav .

Tanya he wont harm Archana , not REALLY that is . We have yet to see the scene , to see what prompted him to twist her arm behind her back , Im sure Archu has insulted himLOLLOLLOLLOL
Not that I support his twisting , u know how much I blasted Manav when he twisted Archus arm . What I am trying to say .........and understand me in right perspective , is his REAL HARMING is different , its much more cruel and ruthless .

Jay won't harm Archu . He will destroy the full world around Archu but leave her alone . In fact he will harm Archus enemies very very badly and thats why I want to see him shaking Manjus curly ponytail .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 11 January 2011 at 2:57pm

viramTanyaz

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
And honestly , Satish speaking up now or not makes no difference .In fact its very right he is silent .,.He siletly but firmly helped her , why reveal all to that bitchy tantrum throwing wife of his whats it gonna accomplish .The next time he helps Archna she will start throwing tantrums saying U did it na , u did it na .No its good he is quiet .

viramTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
and understand me in right perspective , is his REAL HARMING is different , its much more cruel and ruthless .

I didn't understand this bit ..Just give a short explanation .Don't wan t  to take too much of your time ..
Kool, I think Jaywant was telling her ' I need you Archana ' and then Archu said ' you don't need me , you need a shrink ' .
I mean that is correct to say because if he is running after a married girl who keeps telling him that she is not a bit interested in him then he does needs a shrink ....
Look , I think he doesn't love Archana , he wants her for his bruised ego ....or else he would not be doing haatha pai with her the way he was ...
The way Manav twisted her arm was also very bad but Manav was doing it because he was angry about his mother and his sister and that is why he wanted to teach her family a lesson .As he doesn't have much power on anyone else ...he used his might on Archana ....
But here Jaywant  was doing it for himself only and because he has bad intentions ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 January 2011 at 2:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viram

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
g8 post

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

and understand me in right perspective , is his REAL HARMING is different , its much more cruel and ruthless .

I didn't understand thsi bit ..Just give a short explanation .Don't wan tto take too much of your tiem ..
Kool, I think Jaywant was telling her ' I need you Archana ' and then Archu said ' you don't need me , you need a shrink ' .
I mean that is correct to say because if he is running after a married girl who keeps telling him that she is not a bit interested in him then he does needs a shrink ....
Look , I think he doesn't love Archana , he wants her for his bruised ego ....or else he would not be doing haatha pai with her the way he was ...
The way Manav twisted her arm was also very bad but Manav was doing it because he was angry about his mother and his sister and that is why he wanted to teach her family a lesson .As he doesn't have much power on anyone else ...he used his might on Archana ....
But here Jaywan t  was doing it for himself only and because he has bad intentions ....

See , what Archana said to him is technically , legally , morally totally right . I am a  married woman , u need a shrink coz ur pagal .

Now what Jay's reaction is .........Yes I am a pagal , but who made me pagal ? U see Tanya , she TURNED HIM ON . She didnt even realise she did it . She was incredibly lovely , innocent , and she was bethroted to him and she was totally disinterested in him , she worshipped another man in front of him . Initially Jay was in this for his ambition , money etc but later it became much more .
Yes it is bruised ego but its even more complicated than that . Had Archna been alone with him he wud have said , Yes I need a shrink but who brot me to this point ?He may have even forcefully kissed her [ on the lips not cheek like Manav] coz he indeed is a devil .

But the devil has his own way of loving .......and he will not Really harm Archu . He wont rape her or kill her . He may hurt Manav yes , not her . And he will hurt anyone who hurts Archu .And Im telling u it will be intersting to watch than the story of Dharmu's sperms that r out of control .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaviramTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
OK, I  read your explanations ..Totally agree that she got his ego bruised by being in love with another man when she was engaged to him.Tha t  was very wrong of archana and one of the worst mistakes of her life ( in so many others ) was to say yes to marriage with Jaywant just because Manav and Shravani forced her to  do it .. still get angry with her about it ..

But as far as this theory about the devil being in love with this girl........
This  is a very very very strong case of agreeing to disagree.......

Jaywan tRane is not in love with Archana , no way yaar , he is not in love and he will  try harm her one day just like he was in the precap ..you  wait and see.........

viram

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
By the way in the written update thread , people are calling Sulochna , Slapochna .....LOL

Go to top