India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary :Jan 11 PR (Page 3)

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
kool , please tell me your surprise has nothing to do with ArMan Unhappy ...

pehle se hi i am depressed..

Edited by lunza - 11 January 2011 at 12:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

kool , please tell me your surprise has nothing to do with ArMan Unhappy ...

pehle se hi i am depressed..

No no it has NOTHING to do with ARMAN , dont worry LOLLOLLOLLOL but hey lunza why the depression ?

lunza

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

He might have said all that rubbish to scare Archu, bas. I think he really loves Vaishu, and he came to know about Madhuri and Varun after marriage to her. (like in the film Masoom).
This is precisely my gut feeling ...........I told Varsha yesterday that Dharmesh is BLUFFING . He is businessman and knows which card to use wHEN .He decided to BLUFF and Archu fell for it .If u notice , in ALL his private moments he seemed scared of LOSING Vaishu . I am telling , u , he IS NOT MARRIED TO MADHURI . Varun was a mistake and he is just doing duty by him by giving financial aid for his sickness .
Not that it makes Vaishu staying with him any better but Its my gut feeling , bas .

Yea I noted that CVS made Manav apologise for Wife Mom comparison and also made him reprimand her for going alone to meet DHarmu . Commentary is being read .Big smile
even i agree to dis. i hav not seen madhuri wearing sindoor or mangulsutra upto now.

Not just that , once she clearly told him , I know what my position in ur life is , nothing more than a duty .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzasherma

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
jdj related .. anki has got a choreo who is a complete jerk(to put it in the mildest way possible .. ) he says the stupidest things and embarrasses her .. today was the limit ..
i am still fuming ..

Zees-Dbn

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

jdj related .. anki has got a choreo who is a complete jerk(to put it in the mildest way possible .. ) he says the stupidest things and embarrasses her .. today was the limit ..
i am still fuming ..

Really ? Now what did he say ? Interested . I may see it now . Hey but I thought u were a sushant fan .

lunza

sushii. Goldie
sushii.
sushii.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
First of all nice commentary Smile
And batatawada LOL
And yes, my 20-20 version of view of today's episode:

1. Archana should gather some evidences against batatawada and show them to Vaishu and not try to handle that batatawada alone. And that suicide blackmailing actually worked on Archu? Oh of course she's a mahanatma without any brains!  -_-  I mean Vaishu would rather commit suicide that live with such kind of a monster! Angry
Now batatawada will have two children from two women! I mean BATATAWADA has TWO children from two DIFFERENT women?? Didn't these people get anyone else? Shocked

2. Oh cm'on Vaishu is calling ALL the employees from PUNE to Mumbai to celebrate HER getting pregnant??? Oh shut up they have much more important work to do other than attending that dumb party! Sleepy
And after the convo between Vaishu and Madhuri , Madhuri met Manav and she looked so happy happy joy joy! I mean someone just called you and told you I am pregnant with  your husband's kid who can be so jolly? Confused

3.And to the women who spoke about Varsha's abortion ClapClap 
Serves her right! How can she be so dumb to do such kind of a thing just because she was angry? And on top of that madame now wants to leave the job and sit in the house, to do what? Eat her sasumaa's head? 

And also, how does these character tend to bump into each other every now and then as if they are roaming around in some small complex?? Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viramdevashree_hlunzakoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Pandey

First of all nice commentary Smile
And batatawada LOL
And yes, my 20-20 version of view of today's episode:

1. Archana should gather some evidences against batatawada and show them to Vaishu and not try to handle that batatawada alone. And that suicide blackmailing actually worked on Archu? Oh of course she's a mahanatma without any brains!  -_-  I mean Vaishu would rather commit suicide that live with such kind of a monster! Angry
Now batatawada will have two children from two women! I mean BATATAWADA has TWO children from two DIFFERENT women?? Didn't these people get anyone else? Shocked

2. Oh cm'on Vaishu is calling ALL the employees from PUNE to Mumbai to celebrate HER getting pregnant??? Oh shut up they have much more important work to do other than attending that dumb party! Sleepy
And after the convo between Vaishu and Madhuri , Madhuri met Manav and she looked so happy happy joy joy! I mean someone just called you and told you I am pregnant with  your husband's kid who can be so jolly? Confused

3.And to the women who spoke about Varsha's abortion ClapClap 
Serves her right! How can she be so dumb to do such kind of a thing just because she was angry? And on top of that madame now wants to leave the job and sit in the house, to do what? Eat her sasumaa's head? 

And also, how does these character tend to bump into each other every now and then as if they are roaming around in some small complex?? Confused

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLNice comments Mrs Pandey ..........And thats why I call it the saga of the Fertile Batatawada .LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramsushii.lunza

sushii. Goldie
sushii.
sushii.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

LOLNice comments Mrs Pandey ..........And thats why I call it the saga of the Fertile Batatawada .LOL
Thank you thank you Smile
You can call me Sush, not Mrs.Pandey as of yet Tongue (okay thats dumb, I know)
But seriously I love that nick name batatawada LOL

koolsadhu1000

Go to top