India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary :Jan 11 PR (Page 2)

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Oh Kools I love you and your commentaries!!!

Needless to say, Manohar was again the star of the commentary. I liked his part the most.

I agree with all your points. When I saw the promo the first time, then I also said that there was nothing heroic in going and warning Dharmesh. Archu is a very soft-hearted and innocent girl and one can't help loving her for these qualities, but she is very foolish at times.

I still can't figure out about Dharmesh's character. As of now I don't think he has turned negative. CV's can make him grey any moment. He might have said all that rubbish to scare Archu, bas. I think he really loves Vaishu, and he came to know about Madhuri and Varun after marriage to her. (like in the film Masoom). Let's see if the CV's take this track or show him as a scheming villain.

I too found the pregnancy party quite silly. Where has the realism of the serial gone? Keep a puja for the mother with close relatives attending or something like that... but party??? That too one in which all company workers are being invited??? Ufff.... height of foolishness.

Somehow I have a feeling that something is going to happen at this party. Maybe Savita will do izzat aarti here, or Madhuri will end up attending the function and Vaishu will hear a convo between the two of them.

The 2 good things in this episode were:
1.) Varsha repenting and hearing the gossip of people. It gave me so much sukoon... hee hee haa haa (See I'm getting inspired by your commentary LOL )

2.) Manav saying he wants to do well and not just remain a mechanic. Good attitude and he has all my best wishes. He is trying to take steps forward in life. Now he only needs to show some love and concern for Sachu-Savita. Yesterday's was not enough.

Kools, we got another proof today that CV's read commentary. Manav told Archu that she did the wrong thing by going to talk to Dharmesh alone.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiviramlunzakoolsadhu1000

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
i actually get bored wtching pr dese days,wats happening yaar?dharmesh actually blackmailed archu and she just let go him.y archu is so foolish. i agree wat kooldi said how can she go and meet dharmesh like dis, wat if he wld hav harmed her, and wen jay had called archu wen armaan had shifted at karanjkar house,still she dint tell her mom abt it. in tomorr episode also.it was gud her parents came dere wat if jay wld hav molested her,and were d hell is manv. i am so sure archu wont even tell him abt dis, d way she dint told him abt d call.and wen will satish tell d family abt jay.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiviramlunzakoolsadhu1000

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

how many more people is sulochana going to slap in dombivili? cmon middle class old women donto go around slapping people.. the most is anybody would shout.. but the first impulse is never to hit..
pallai precisely this crossed my head ............HOW MANY MORE .LOL Im gonna comment in tomorrows commentary on the SLAP .
And so stupid to call ALL STAFF to announce ur PREGNANT .I mean who is INTERESTED .
Actually FBD is setting himself up for a bigger trouble..By announcing this pregnancy in front of the whole world and than dragging Vaishu out the dooor calling her the other woman would really  be a brainy thing to do...Bad decision and not a brainy thing to do...That is if Archu shares the truth with Vaishu...FBD needs to start using his real head and start thinking b4 threatening people...

CVs pls think the story thru b4 showing it to us on TV...You guys are sounding brain dead...AngryDead

seriously i am so fuming  with the whole concept lying to a pregnant women.. she is pregnant not brain dead or even a heart patient.. 
she has to learn the truth today or tomorrow... and which marriage is archu saving.. the decision to stay or leave is entirely with vaishu..
archu on her part to should tell her first... after that its between the husband and wife to talk and sort it out..
even if vaishu is his 2nd illegal wife does archu think it good for her to stay in his house in such a condition... this entire track is so absurd.. like the chori episode...
i mean they find a bundle of money and they scream chor chor... this looks like some 80's movie plots... not at all someting i would want to watch in 2011...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

how many more people is sulochana going to slap in dombivili? cmon middle class old women donto go around slapping people.. the most is anybody would shout.. but the first impulse is never to hit..
pallai precisely this crossed my head ............HOW MANY MORE .LOL Im gonna comment in tomorrows commentary on the SLAP .

AngryAngryAngryAngry

Don't you dare do that!!! Sulo has slapped Manav three times!!! Now she is slapping the villains and you will tell CV's to stop???

Let her slap Dharmesh, then tell her to stop.Evil Smile

Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiviram

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
He might have said all that rubbish to scare Archu, bas. I think he really loves Vaishu, and he came to know about Madhuri and Varun after marriage to her. (like in the film Masoom).
This is precisely my gut feeling ...........I told Varsha yesterday that Dharmesh is BLUFFING . He is businessman and knows which card to use wHEN .He decided to BLUFF and Archu fell for it .If u notice , in ALL his private moments he seemed scared of LOSING Vaishu . I am telling , u , he IS NOT MARRIED TO MADHURI . Varun was a mistake and he is just doing duty by him by giving financial aid for his sickness .
Not that it makes Vaishu staying with him any better but Its my gut feeling , bas .

Yea I noted that CVS made Manav apologise for Wife Mom comparison and also made him reprimand her for going alone to meet DHarmu . Commentary is being read .Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramshermaharpkaur

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
agree niki that dharmesh,TDH need slaps.. but i think its too much slapping in this show esp sulo is goes around slapping plp like there is no tomorrow... its not at all realistic esp in the kind of househols like K's they are shown to be simple plp.. 

infact i think there is strict competition between archu,sulo and savita for maximum no of slaps... and sulo wins hands down....

viramDabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

AngryAngryAngryAngry

Don't you dare do that!!! Sulo has slapped Manav three times!!! Now she is slapping the villains and you will tell CV's to stop???

Let her slap Dharmesh, then tell her to stop.Evil Smile

Angry

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Arre bhai eeee ka logic hua .........tere Manav ko 3 thappad mare to kya poori duniya ko thappad khane padege kya ?LOLLOLLOL

Hahaha , Im gonna suggest something WICKED . Im nOt gonna suggest Sulo shud stop at all , I rather enjoy slap scenes .Evil Smile What I will suggest is SURPRISE .

viramlunza

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

He might have said all that rubbish to scare Archu, bas. I think he really loves Vaishu, and he came to know about Madhuri and Varun after marriage to her. (like in the film Masoom).
This is precisely my gut feeling ...........I told Varsha yesterday that Dharmesh is BLUFFING . He is businessman and knows which card to use wHEN .He decided to BLUFF and Archu fell for it .If u notice , in ALL his private moments he seemed scared of LOSING Vaishu . I am telling , u , he IS NOT MARRIED TO MADHURI . Varun was a mistake and he is just doing duty by him by giving financial aid for his sickness .
Not that it makes Vaishu staying with him any better but Its my gut feeling , bas .

Yea I noted that CVS made Manav apologise for Wife Mom comparison and also made him reprimand her for going alone to meet DHarmu . Commentary is being read .Big smile
even i agree to dis. i hav not seen madhuri wearing sindoor or mangulsutra upto now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viram

Go to top