India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary :Jan 11 PR (Page 12)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
ROFL Shraddhu Im gonna comment on their poha if it is shown one more time . Baghach tu .

ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

ROFL Shraddhu Im gonna comment on their poha if it is shown one more time . Baghach tu .

Aaj nahitar udya nakich khatana distil or mite b if dey (CVS) read this dey wld stop making dem eat pohaLOL

Ur description on jay's love towards archu is totally true
He is not of manav kind
He will trouble d ones who trouble archu &
He will trouble d one who comes betn him n her i.e manav

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viram

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Kool, your analysis on Love is brilliant .I don't agree ( in parts ) , I mean I am one of those fools who even find grocery shopping together very romantic .....but it is a very interesting analysis , keeping Manav and Jaywant in mind ....

I wonder why Jaywant once said to Manav that you and I are very similar and if it was not for Archana , we could have been friends ...
I somehow only find them similar in their stubborness ..

Very interesting read  , your analysis ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramlunzakoolsadhu1000

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Interesting views on love Kools- quite in agreement to my own. Everyone has a different way of loving-- but I guess in the end, making your loved ones happy and satisfied is what I would call true love, I guess.

Jay loves Archu, no doubt. Its more of an obsession as of now, though. He may sober down later and even become a parallel lead. If Ajit can sudhrofy, why not Jay.

Reading your post reminded me of a phase when I had totally gone against love marriages. (I had even mentioned it in Pratigya forum once)

koolsadhu1000

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Madhuri was zapped to hear of this pregnancy from Vaishu who foolishly invited her too  . Spermy Dharmu was refusing her sperms and being generous elsewhere ! She made up her mind to go to the party and rattle him with her presence till his sperms FROZE .

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Loved the spermy Dharmu part....  Too funny!

And u know what ?I want this to happen . Not the Indecent proposal track , although I have a bad bad feeling about it . But I definetely want Jay to punish Manju Rasika jodi .

This will make my day like nothing else can!!  It will make it worth my while for following this show for SO LONG...!

Thanks, Kools.  Though I don't post often, I missed you and it is good to have you back...

koolsadhu1000

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClap

I just come to the PR forum to read ur commentaries - and when i heard u were back I came running!!!

Spermy Batatawada ROFLConfused

and is it wrong that I am completely blown over by TDH Day Dreaming

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

ClapClapClapClapClap

I just come to the PR forum to read ur commentaries - and when i heard u were back I came running!!!

Spermy Batatawada ROFLConfused

and is it wrong that I am completely blown over by TDH Day Dreaming

gardes , sidra thank u dears

.Sidra

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
For me , the most important thing about  being in love is to make sure tha tthe person you love is happy and taken care of  .
That is my biggest criteria to qualify for the requisites of beign in love .If that is not there then nothing else means anything ..
That is why I used to say that Archana's love story was one sided because I always felt that it was only Archana who was blindly following what Maanv wanted and what made manav happy ( keeping his words to Girish and Shraavni, keeping sachu at home and keeping his mother happy ) .
Manav did not care enough  about what made Archana happy so that  time for me he was not in love..
Even though she told  hi mseveral times that she would rather die than leave him ....he still just did not care enough ...For me , he was just not in love .....he liked her a lot and was feeling aweful that such a nice person is getting destroyed only to keep me happy ...that's it .To me that was all his feelings for Archana were about ...
But that was before his marriage ...
For me his love story  was in the first 3 months of Pr and then it was finished and now it is slowly picking up again .....
He cares a lot about his wife now and makes sure that she is taken care of ..So I guess he is falling in love  with her again ...

Jaywant doesn't care what makes Archana happy ..he only wants what makes him happy .He has had a memory problem as he just doesn't remember how he was plannign to  dump her after one year ..How come he never talks about that ....He is just angry because Manav won the challenge that was between them ....Manav winning is makign him mad ..

According to my standards jaywant does not love Archana ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 January 2011 at 2:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

carpe-diemanu rulz

Go to top