Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary :Jan 11 PR (Page 10)

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

My dear Jay is a devil . He has no conscience . Manav is his opposite .

When I said it mattered to Manav about the virgin etc what I meant was precisely what u said in last statement ..........all the yardsticks of society will always be considered by Manav . Womans purity is her virginity , her marital status [ Manav wud be horrified at having the hots for a married woman] , her motherhood status ...........Manav in sab cheezon ka khayal rakhega . Jay won't .He wud care a hang for social yardsticks ..........Archna is now married , is now a mom , etc wont affect him a bit .Yeh Cheezen uske liye maayne nahi rakhti bilkul .

Kools I was talking of LOVE not just having the hots.

If Manav fell in love with a married women etc. he would love her by helping her, not trying to push himself in her life, being happy for her etc. He wouln't cross societies boundaries and make advances towards her but still love her.

Jay will cross it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramlunzaTanyaz

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viram

Manohar is my favourite too.
In your absence  he did make his presence felt but if u had given your commentary he would have been more in the limelight. You are absolutely right about Mano's bowel movements. Poor fellow  his face is constantly tense and only during Arman's stay in their house did I see him laughing loudly and being happy.
he is by far the most entertaining and really cute at times.. i liked how he gave his 2 cents to manju.. by looking at her and taunting.. LOL

I have commented on the SOTD thread that Sulo is  the  THAPPAD QUEEN. Please dont ask her to stop slapping as yet. The ones I want her to slap are   
Manju
Vinod
Rasika
Vaishu
Varsha( once more for her arrogance which doesn't show any signs of abating)
Me too.. really want.. sulo always slaps the wrong person at the wrong time.. she shld have slapped manju when ..
she did false complaint..
she made sulo slog
she tried to falsely accuse manav in chori case..

and vinod needs 1 tight one too to shake his head off manju ...

[/QUOTE]

viramDabulls23Tanyaz

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
^^^^^^ Pallai  Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viram

I find these K parties silly .The latest one is nothing short of nauseating. Arre Vaishu hasn't  got any tests done .It was only a casual word from the doc. And straight away these people throw a party within a few days of her missing her period?? 

you know the K's na they are party lovers... always celebrating somebody b;day or anniversary or baby shower... they worry about finances... they borrow 3 lakhs.. their house is in debt.. but still... poore dombivili go bhula and khana kilaho... but 1 thing is i donot think they even make any food.. because baat wahan tak aati hi nahi hai..party starts.. in 5 mins some tamasha.. then either dharmu or manav is slapped by sulo and then party over... but all the characters dutifully attend...rasika,savita,bhavna,varsha..etc..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viramlunzaTanyazDabulls23

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Kools,
  Loved the part  where u wrote
"
Madhuri was zapped to hear of this pregnancy from Vaishu who foolishly invited her too  . Spermy Dharmu was refusing her sperms and being generous elsewhere ! She made up her mind to go to the party and rattle him with her presence till his sperms FROZE ."

That look on Madhuri's face said exactly that! "when I asked for a bachcha he is taking so long to decide .. and look at his wife, she is getting a brand new bachcha! Shocked ... No wonder Dharmesh is doing aana-kaani to give bachcha to me ! Shocked"

After "24x7 Housewife", Varshu Madam wants to play "Mummy-Mummy"!Angry

BTW, I do would want someone to bring out Rasika-Manju's kartoots .. but what will Jay gain if he does it ? ConfusedThat guy wants Archu and only Archu and the other day he told-off Manju for bad-mouthing Archu saying he LOVES Archu.

viramkoolsadhu1000Tanyaz

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
I am watching PR again on TV and just caught Madhuri - Varun calling out for Mannu...Mannu is walking upto them

Now anyone with right mind knows Varun was serious and in hospital and now needing BM transplant...Should he be out on streets so soon?  Lord have mercy!!!!!!!!! These CVs are so stupid...

Madhuri also roming around Mumbai looking to have another child with FBD...This is so ridiculous makes me want to give tight thappad to Kekta-CVs Censored

FBD giving Vaishu his phone to call everyone for Baby announcement party...He is so stupid what if Vaishu catches some text msgs from Madhuri to FBD Ouch...Dang this dude has no brain...Inturn CVs dont have much brains..Embarrassed

Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 January 2011 at 8:37pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiviramlunzabee5Tanyaz

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

I am watching PR again on TV and just caught Madhuri - Varun calling out for Mannu...Mannu is walking upto them

Now anyone with right mind knows Varun was serious and in hospital and now needing BM transplant...Should he be out on streets so soon?  Lord have mercy!!!!!!!!! These CVs are so stupid...

Madhuri also roming around Mumbai looking to have another child with FBD...This is so ridiculous makes me want to give tight thappad to Kekta-CVs Censored

seriously yaar they question our intelligence.. i mean the things the CVs do and get away... the biggest blunder was 2 mature adults not consummating their marriage for like eternity ...
a mother voluntarily leave her child and goes abroad....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

viramlunzabee5TanyazDabulls23

reachanupama Goldie
reachanupama
reachanupama

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

how many more people is sulochana going to slap in dombivili? cmon middle class old women donto go around slapping people.. the most is anybody would shout.. but the first impulse is never to hit..
pallai precisely this crossed my head ............HOW MANY MORE .LOL Im gonna comment in tomorrows commentary on the SLAP .
And so stupid to call ALL STAFF to announce ur PREGNANT .I mean who is INTERESTED .
Actually FBD is setting himself up for a bigger trouble..By announcing this pregnancy in front of the whole world and than dragging Vaishu out the dooor calling her the other woman would really  be a brainy thing to do...Bad decision and not a brainy thing to do...That is if Archu shares the truth with Vaishu...FBD needs to start using his real head and start thinking b4 threatening people...

CVs pls think the story thru b4 showing it to us on TV...You guys are sounding brain dead...AngryDead

Yeah you are right FBD is setting himself up for trouble. But then he knows he is dealing with duds like Archana and family who have gobar in their heads so he is not bothered.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viramlunzaTanyazDabulls23

Go to top