Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hey kool..fantastic commentary as usual..maybe coz i havent followed the show since a couple months,am finding it incredible how the character of dharmu who started out as this wierd profit spouting geek wid sensible practical views has been reduced to this low species of jackasses..seriously..this just goes on to show yet again how ekta can NEVER have normal practical characters..first varsha,thn jaywant and now dharmu..look at the caricatures they have become of what they had started out as..either ur a saint in this show or the worst human in the world..and sum like ajit see-saw btwn the two..amazing..
Claire0206 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kool Di as usual  great commentary .

You were bang on with your comment  about Archana . I was really scared , the way batatawada  was talking to her, I taught  he would push her off  from the terrace.  Indeed, Archu has  endangered her life with her Quixotic behaviour (Di, I learnt a new word today ).

The pregnancy announcement party among co-workers  was really a weird thing.

Precap seems interesting.
acre thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
kool di u r so lucky that god has given u a such worthy & enormous talent,πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
ur writing skills,thoughts r so unique,enjoyable,refreshing that its makes everyone happy & its always brings a smile on my face,😊

the world most difficult task is to bring the smile on the people's face,⭐️
& without any doubt u r doing this task is quite beautifully,
ur writing skills is reminds me one of the greatest author in the history of english literature i.e charles dicken,

now coming towards ur commentary,

i will say one word for us this commentary,
its just incredible,πŸ‘

now batawada has given the open challenge to the holy archu,that he wont stop archu,if she will disclosed her first marriage secret to his second wife vaishu,πŸ˜†

but he also aware archu that the outcome of this raaz will brings lots of storms in vaishu's life,πŸ˜‰
which our holy archu wont see her chumui sister in that pathetic condition,
so its better for archu to remain silent on this topic,
becoz vaishu's is preggy & she wont able to hear such raaz's & it will create problem for her upcoming child,
aur waise bhi kool di u have already made the prediction,that vaishu might suffers from miscarriage i hope it wont happen in this serial,πŸ˜’

TDH is now madly love in love with archu,🀣
so in future TDH might take archu from manav,πŸ˜›
so its better for the manav gave a hard punch on the face of TDH, otherwise u will busy in one another job.e ,finding a new wife for ur self,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i m really happy that finally sulo has slap TDPπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
previously she has been expert to hit on the manav's face,
people will definitely enjoy this change,
this mannu is on the cloud 7 becoz he is not on the receiving end,πŸ˜›
finally he has saved from sulo's slap
TDH 100% deserve such types of slaps,

once again thanks for posting such an incredible commentary😊

Edited by acre - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Kools I was talking of LOVE not just having the hots.

If Manav fell in love with a married women etc. he would love her by helping her, not trying to push himself in her life, being happy for her etc. He wouln't cross societies boundaries and make advances towards her but still love her.

Jay will cross it.

Dear  , the 'love' u talk of is Sattvic love . People with Sattvic tedencies love this way [ as Manav] people with tamasic tendencies do not love that way .

There can be a question here .........do tamasic people know the  meaning of 'love' ? Many say NO .........the devil doesn't know to love , period , they say . He only loves HIMSELF .

My views on this one r slightly different , not many will agree . As I look at it ..........for each one , the concept of 'love' is different . It is a very subjective thing , this comprehension of the term 'love' .

Some sacrifice for love [ M]  , some believe in fighting for love .{J }

Some wud get killed for love [ M} while some wud kill the whole world for their love { J}

Some believe in giving up for love , some believe in grabbing love as it happens only once in their lifetime and they think its foolishness to give it up .

So u see , its merely a thought process ..........this comprehension of the term 'love' and it is individual to each human being .

Personally I don't believe in 'love' at all . The 'love' between a man and woman , that is . Have seen far too many love marraiges failing and turning ugly . What looks like love in the early twenties becomes horror story in forties . Have seen so many marraiges going bad . So many .

I have come to the conclusion that there is a hierarchy of needs in a mans life which needs to be fulfilled bas . All emotions r subject to change and love , romance etc r merely a state of mind and very transitory .

But I do believe in humanity ............that is the highest form of what u can call "LOVE" . Thats the only feeling that is eternal and survives all tests .😊

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
πŸ˜†I have commented on the SOTD thread that Sulo is  the  THAPPAD QUEEN. Please dont ask her to stop slapping as yet.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Well I have got two words for Sulo to use in my commentary .........Thappad Queen and SLAPOCHANA

Kools pl insist in yor commentary that the real culprits behind the factory deaths must be brought to book. Done . Your wish is my command oh fellow viewer .
 find these K parties silly .The latest one is nothing short of nauseating. Arre Vaishu hasn't  got any tests done .It was only a casual word from the doc. And straight away these people throw a party within a few days of her missing her period?? Most hilarious comment of the day .Omg I laughed so much .πŸ˜†

Miss Pavitra Congeniality. How oversmart and irritatingly plucky na ? 🀣

Loved ur comments viram . Had sent u yesterday , but net failed due to snow day . Muvaa .

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: acre

kool di u r so lucky that god has given u a such worthy & enormous talent,πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
ur writing skills,thoughts r so unique,enjoyable,refreshing that its makes everyone happy & its always brings a smile on my face,😊Thank u my dear Smile

the world most difficult task is to bring the smile on the people's face,⭐️
& without any doubt u r doing this task is quite beautifully,
ur writing skills is reminds me one of the greatest author in the history of english literature i.e charles dicken,I am not at all fit to even utter his name but I am touched by ur appreciation SmileSmileSmile

now coming towards ur commentary,

i will say one word for us this commentary,
its just incredible,πŸ‘

now batawada has given the open challenge to the holy archu,that he wont stop archu,if she will disclosed her first marriage secret to his second wife vaishu,πŸ˜†

but he also aware archu that the outcome of this raaz will brings lots of storms in vaishu's life,πŸ˜‰
which our holy archu wont see her chumui sister in that pathetic condition,
so its better for archu to remain silent on this topic,CHUIMUI SISTER IS CLASSIC🀣
becoz vaishu's is preggy & she wont able to hear such raaz's & it will create problem for her upcoming child,
aur waise bhi kool di u have already made the prediction,that vaishu might suffers from miscarriage i hope it wont happen in this serial,πŸ˜’

TDH is now madly love in love with archu,ROFL
so in future TDH might take archu from manav,πŸ˜›
so its better for the manav gave a hard punch on the face of TDH, otherwise u will busy in one another job.e ,finding a new wife for ur self,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† U know what shikhar I think one of the tracks will be where archu is almot forced to marry TDH but last min Manav will come BACK

i m really happy that finally sulo has slap TDPπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
previously she has been expert to hit on the manav's face,
people will definitely enjoy this change,
this mannu is on the cloud 7 becoz he is not on the receiving end,πŸ˜›
finally he has saved from sulo's slap
TDH 100% deserve such types of slaps,

once again thanks for posting such an incredible commentary😊The pleasure is all mine . Shikhar , I have given niki an answer explaining what 'LOVE' means .I want u to read it and do a shayari explaining how different people have diff concepts of love .Koi marte hai to koi maarte hai . Ok ?Smile

Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Madhuri was zapped to hear of this pregnancy . Spermy Dharmu was refusing her sperms and being generous elsewhere ! She made up her mind to go to the party and rattle him with her presence till his sperms FROZE .

🀣🀣🀣🀣 Ha ha ha Oh my!!!!!!!!! di πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Jhakaas commentary πŸ‘
Thanks for bringing up ajit vandu's case
I seriously hope jay punishes manju. Let one devil destroy d other .Khup jastch hotey ticha😑
Slapochana is gud name πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† who suggested it! Very gud suits her πŸ˜†
Varsha 😑 gud sumone taunted her πŸ˜† i liked it she deserves it
Vaishali pregnancy ka asar abhi se hone laga hormonal change πŸ˜† Inviting pune-mumbai staff for khush khabri of baccha!!!!! Silly women πŸ˜†
Archu ek din ki jhansi dusre din phoossssssss πŸ˜† She was looking a deflated balloon yest.
Arman i thnk will eat poha each day n continue this till deir end!!!!!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Manav rukhiye, Hath muh dhoiye khana laga ti hu
Archana tum cot pe sau jao mein zameen par sota hu
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
🀣 Shraddhu Im gonna comment on their poha if it is shown one more time . Baghach tu .
Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

🀣 Shraddhu Im gonna comment on their poha if it is shown one more time . Baghach tu .

Aaj nahitar udya nakich khatana distil or mite b if dey (CVS) read this dey wld stop making dem eat pohaπŸ˜†

Ur description on jay's love towards archu is totally true
He is not of manav kind
He will trouble d ones who trouble archu &
He will trouble d one who comes betn him n her i.e manav
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kool, your analysis on Love is brilliant .I don't agree ( in parts ) , I mean I am one of those fools who even find grocery shopping together very romantic .....but it is a very interesting analysis , keeping Manav and Jaywant in mind ....

I wonder why Jaywant once said to Manav that you and I are very similar and if it was not for Archana , we could have been friends ...
I somehow only find them similar in their stubborness ..

Very interesting read  , your analysis ...