Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: lunza

sushant looked really pis*sed , hope he used some martial arts moves on nishant ...

btw , what was archu doing at the party? .. vaishu was smiling looking at her , so did she invite her??

Yes , I thin k Nishant will be getting a real telling off by Sushant today ...He won't let him go that easy ..At least that look on his face says that he was just waiting  for the show  to be over and then he will sort this  out ...
Tulsey thumbnail
Thanks Kool
excellent commentary.....LOL on section on Madhuri.....
nice post! 
archu became phooos after dharmesh's dhamki...
but  for the sake of agrument ( not that i disgree with you) archu might have kept quite, not because she was intimidated by motu, but
1) she knows vaishu is immature and pregnant.. so if she goes in and does tell the truth, it might harm the baby as vaishu might do something rash
2) vaishu would never believe her. if archu went back and told her parents, will her parents immediately go and talk to vaishu and will vaishu believe her parents? and if vaishu does, then it goes back to vaishu doing something to harm herself and the child...

i think jaywant is gonna make dharmesh kangaal and reveal that madhuri is his wife...till then madhuri is gonna hang around.. 
maybe, archu will reveal the truth and noone will believe her and will gang up on her. jaywant unable to see this might reveal the truth or at the least support her!

i dont think manav and archu have it in them to be steamy and passionate.. they are more thanda romance.. and besides, they have all these problems that tapkofys on them that romance is their last priority..
but i would like to see them snuggle and cuddle... thy are an young couple afterall... 
if dharmesh can do "ahem"  twice and still be in demand despite his "hectic" scheduele.. manav can do it as well!!!

also, i want varsha and vaishu to witness the slapping of jaywnant and realise that manav is NOT a CHOR! this should make dharmesh's plans to poison vaishu's mind harder...
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

πŸ˜† Arre bhai eeee ka logic hua .........tere Manav ko 3 thappad mare to kya poori duniya ko thappad khane padege kya ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hahaha , Im gonna suggest something WICKED . Im nOt gonna suggest Sulo shud stop at all , I rather enjoy slap scenes .😈 What I will suggest is SURPRISE .

Thank you for writing 'Tera Manav'πŸ˜ƒ

See Kools, basic characters of person shouldn't be changed in the middle of the show. There has to be some consistency na???πŸ˜†

Sulo has habit of slapping since beginning of show. Let her slap.πŸ˜† AFTER she slaps Dharmesh and Jaywant, she can be shown to be remembering how she slapped Manav and THEN she can take a new year resolution not to slap people any more.πŸ˜ƒ
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
niki . in fact Im gonna iNSIST Sulo slaps more people😈
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Another thing is in India people do celebrate older people's bday with cake in middle and upper class society...I dont think it is society related...It is more of how and what family does to celebrate younger or older generations bday...

Varsha people in India do celebrate bdays by cutting cakes even in aged generation ...but who ? Elite society or upper middle class . In lower middle class ............especially chawl culture , cake bdays r strictly limited to kids . They do cut cakes in chawls , but for kids parties .The age group shown in PR hardly does it . even in upper middle classes , initiative is 90% of the time taken by kids .......they take initiative and bring cakes for parents nowdays , in this cell phone era when rapidly things r changing . Very honestly speaking neither do aged women dance on Komdi music like Savita nor do they bring cakes like this . Ha , Aajkal Bache log initiative lekar karte hai woh alag baat hai . The lifestyle of low income groups is vastly diffrent , as niks said they distribute burfis , pedas . Maharashtrians toh generally prepare something sweet at home , thats it .They call it GOD DHOD KARNA ........u will find puranpoli done or shrikand during lunch time etc .Thats more typical .

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

niki . in fact Im gonna iNSIST Sulo slaps more people😈

Oooooooooh now I'm happy!!!πŸ˜ƒ Make her slap Manju, Jay, Dharmu, Vinod and Varsha.😈
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Look , niki , Jay toh she has already slapped . Dharmu ko Vaishali chaanta maregi in a PUBLIC PARTY . Yeh toh Tai Hai . Varsha ko Sulo Maar chuki hai .

Now who remain ?Vinod and Manju . Sulo has always controlled herself due to Rasika , she knows to what ugly extreme Rasika can go ........she will call Mahila Samiti in and make it a big sass bahu issue . 

But Jay , he will control Vinod due to the finances now . Vinod cannot afford to lose job . One day Manju will piss Jay when she harms Archu yet once more and Jay will punish her very very badly . She will rue the day she met him and joined him , coz Jay truly is a devil .

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
You are right about him being a devil .I  hate to think that Archana  almost married this guy  . He treats her  very badly . Always grabbing , twisting her arms today , what is this ??????😑😑
..Have to thank Manav for immediately marrying her the very day she eloped or esle her foolish family would have tried to throw her back to this man ..
Now that Sulochna and Manohar too know that jay is a bad guy , will satish break his damn silence and tell his wife that he was behind Archan eloping and not Manav . Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

You are right about him being a devil .I  hate to think that Archana  almost married this guy  . He treats her  very badly . Always grabbing , twisting her arms today , what is this ??????😑😑

..Have to thank Manav for immediately marrying her the very day she eloped or esle her foolish family would have tried to throw her back to this man ..
Now that Sulochna and Manohar too know that jay is a bad guy , will satish break his damn silence and tell his wife that he was behind Archan eloping and not Manav .

Tanya he wont harm Archana , not REALLY that is . We have yet to see the scene , to see what prompted him to twist her arm behind her back , Im sure Archu has insulted himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Not that I support his twisting , u know how much I blasted Manav when he twisted Archus arm . What I am trying to say .........and understand me in right perspective , is his REAL HARMING is different , its much more cruel and ruthless .

Jay won't harm Archu . He will destroy the full world around Archu but leave her alone . In fact he will harm Archus enemies very very badly and thats why I want to see him shaking Manjus curly ponytail .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago