Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Kools 👏

loved every bit of it.
Archu is doing a disservice to her younger sister.  Let vaishu know, then let her decide....if anything she is doubting the capabilities of her sister.  Archu makes everyone weaker by hiding things from them..

sushii. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Sush eat hot hot vadapav then .With green and red chutneys .

lunza , Im gonna this one u got me interested

Can't get hot hot yummy vadapav like Mumbai in Sharjah 😭
Plus its almost 12, let me check my fridge out
Oh and did Ankita's choreographer actually do that? 😲😲
Lets send Sulo to slap him (she loves slapping men anyways!), one more person on her hit list! 😆
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: carpe-diem

Kools 👏

loved every bit of it.
Archu is doing a disservice to her younger sister.  Let vaishu know, then let her decide....if anything she is doubting the capabilities of her sister.  Archu makes everyone weaker by hiding things from them..

Now people hate me when i say such things but its none of Archus business to decide this ALL BY HERSELF . Sulo Mano desrve to know ASAP . So does Vaishu . Archu is acting on her own , without taking anyones opinion on the matter .
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sushant looked really pis*sed , hope he used some martial arts moves on nishant ...

btw , what was archu doing at the party? .. vaishu was smiling looking at her , so did she invite her??
Edited by lunza - 13 years ago
sushii. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lunza

sushant looked really pis*sed , hope he used some martial arts moves on nishant ...

btw , what was archu doing at the party? .. vaishu was smiling looking at her , so did she invite her??

That was so bad on the choreographer's behalf 😡
They didn't show Vaishu inviting Archu....😕 
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lunza

I think so , her grand entry is a damp squib . The real entry will be Madhuris .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
carpe-diem thumbnail
If nothing else Vaishu deserves to know....
She will be hurt regardless might as well get it over with. yes it's understandable that she is preggers and will influence the baby in a negative way, but she owes it to her sister, and if she doesn't want to tell anyone fine, but then she shouldn't be making threats like she was doing the other day, and also why was she invited to the preg party? and why would she attend?  boycott all Dharmu Vaishu functions.😡

Edited by carpe-diem - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: carpe-diem

If nothing else Vaishu deserves to know....
She will be hurt regardless might as well get it over with. yes it understandable that she is preggers and will infulnce the baby in a negative way, but she owes it to her sister, and if she doesn't want to tell anyone fine, but then she shouldn't be making threats like she was doing the other day, and also why was she invited to the preg party? and why would she attend....

caspie i think Vaishu invited her .......they made up in the hospital remember ? And yes she has been very very stupid to threaten Dharmesh like that , without any resourses to back her up . It was Quixotic .
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Kool, wonderful commentry . Bit busy today with the  Jhalak forum ...
You are right , the story is going along with a lot of your suggestions ..that is good ...I am sure the commentry is read by some important people up there ..Well done ..

Archu was a silly billy indeed but even this Dharmesh kind  of looked stupid today , specially i nthe end when Archu was walking  towards him , he was so scared ...
I am so happy with Manav that he wants to be ambitious and do better , love the way he  handles Archu these days , so tenderly  and understanding  ...

Vaishali is in suh a mess felt sorry for her parents also .They were happy eating mithai , how are they to know what  a tornedo is coming towards their family ...

The precap was horrible .My worst fears are coming true , That Jaywant ......he does have very wrong intentions towards Archana ..Did you see how he was being so forceful , he has no respect for her at all........
Now I am worried that no oneshould tell Manav .They better not tell Manav or Manav will come and beat up Jay really really bad .Manav cannot bear it even if Jay utters Archana 's name from his mouth so if he finds out that Jay was trying to grab Archu with force , it's going to be all hell breakign loose so please Archan and her parents should not tell him ...He has a nasty temper ..

carpe-diem thumbnail
well if they made up then more reasons to tell her. you i get the feeling that Varsha's character will be redeemed by helping out in the mess...b/c she was the only person to have seen Dharmu at the mall.....