Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary :Jan 11 PR - Page 3

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: lunza

jdj related .. anki has got a choreo who is a complete jerk(to put it in the mildest way possible .. ) he says the stupidest things and embarrasses her .. today was the limit ..
i am still fuming ..

Really ? Now what did he say ? Interested . I may see it now . Hey but I thought u were a sushant fan .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushii. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First of all nice commentary πŸ˜Š
And batatawada πŸ˜†
And yes, my 20-20 version of view of today's episode:

1. Archana should gather some evidences against batatawada and show them to Vaishu and not try to handle that batatawada alone. And that suicide blackmailing actually worked on Archu? Oh of course she's a mahanatma without any brains!  -_-  I mean Vaishu would rather commit suicide that live with such kind of a monster! πŸ˜‘
Now batatawada will have two children from two women! I mean BATATAWADA has TWO children from two DIFFERENT women?? Didn't these people get anyone else? πŸ˜²

2. Oh cm'on Vaishu is calling ALL the employees from PUNE to Mumbai to celebrate HER getting pregnant??? Oh shut up they have much more important work to do other than attending that dumb party! πŸ₯±
And after the convo between Vaishu and Madhuri , Madhuri met Manav and she looked so happy happy joy joy! I mean someone just called you and told you I am pregnant with  your husband's kid who can be so jolly? πŸ˜•

3.And to the women who spoke about Varsha's abortion πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
Serves her right! How can she be so dumb to do such kind of a thing just because she was angry? And on top of that madame now wants to leave the job and sit in the house, to do what? Eat her sasumaa's head? 

And also, how does these character tend to bump into each other every now and then as if they are roaming around in some small complex?? πŸ˜•

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mrs.Pandey

First of all nice commentary πŸ˜Š

And batatawada πŸ˜†
And yes, my 20-20 version of view of today's episode:

1. Archana should gather some evidences against batatawada and show them to Vaishu and not try to handle that batatawada alone. And that suicide blackmailing actually worked on Archu? Oh of course she's a mahanatma without any brains!  -_-  I mean Vaishu would rather commit suicide that live with such kind of a monster! πŸ˜‘
Now batatawada will have two children from two women! I mean BATATAWADA has TWO children from two DIFFERENT women?? Didn't these people get anyone else? πŸ˜²

2. Oh cm'on Vaishu is calling ALL the employees from PUNE to Mumbai to celebrate HER getting pregnant??? Oh shut up they have much more important work to do other than attending that dumb party! πŸ₯±
And after the convo between Vaishu and Madhuri , Madhuri met Manav and she looked so happy happy joy joy! I mean someone just called you and told you I am pregnant with  your husband's kid who can be so jolly? πŸ˜•

3.And to the women who spoke about Varsha's abortion πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
Serves her right! How can she be so dumb to do such kind of a thing just because she was angry? And on top of that madame now wants to leave the job and sit in the house, to do what? Eat her sasumaa's head? 

And also, how does these character tend to bump into each other every now and then as if they are roaming around in some small complex?? πŸ˜•

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Nice comments Mrs Pandey ..........And thats why I call it the saga of the Fertile Batatawada .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sushii. thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

πŸ˜†Nice comments Mrs Pandey ..........And thats why I call it the saga of the Fertile Batatawada .πŸ˜†

Thank you thank you πŸ˜Š
You can call me Sush, not Mrs.Pandey as of yet πŸ˜› (okay thats dumb, I know)
But seriously I love that nick name batatawada πŸ˜†
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mrs.Pandey

Thank you thank you πŸ˜Š
You can call me Sush, not Mrs.Pandey as of yet πŸ˜› (okay thats dumb, I know)
But seriously I love that nick name batatawada πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ok Sush . He resembles one so I call him that . btw Jay is TDH [ Tall Dark and Handsome]
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
kools .. he is a pathetic choreographer ... actually even that would have been ok if he was a nice guy with a good attitude ..
but no , he is over confident , suffers from foot in the mouth disease , has an inflated head..

today one of the judges , remo criticized him for not doing justice to the dance form given .. they were supposed to do break dance , but it had everything except that ..
instead of listening to the criticism and keeping him mouth shut .. he spewed some nonsense about how they were restricted by the celeb's ability , hectic work schedules and all sorts of nonsense ..
anki was shocked , sushant was furious , even the audience didnt like what he said ( he blamed anki for his incompetence..) ..and remo put him in place by criticizing his choreography ..

sushii. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ok Sush . He resembles one so I call him that . btw Jay is TDH [ Tall Dark and Handsome]

Oh yes, Jay is TDH 
And batatawada reminds me that I am hungry! πŸ˜­
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Sush eat hot hot vadapav then .With green and red chutneys .
lunza , Im gonna this one u got me interested
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Great commentary kools! I'm glad that manav is not the only one now who receives a slap from sulo. πŸ˜†

Though I very much like Mahesh Shetty alot but in precap, he seemed to desperate. But whatever role he plays, he does amazing jobπŸ‘πŸΌ!

And Archu! This lady is so dumb seriously, kya zaroorath hain to trust dharmu? When she knows she doesnt know how to handle it, then just tell someone better who is good at bandafoding😳!

Cant wait sulo to slap dharmu. He totally deserves it whether he is damaad or not is a secondary thing but first he is crook!😑

And Jaywant Rane is a best choice to treat manju -rasika and show their aukaad😈
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
kools .. just drop by the sushita jdj thread .. u will know what i am saying ....

Edited by lunza - 13 years ago