Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary :Jan 11 PR

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Kools reporting from base :  Dharmu deflates Archu today in PR

The Evil Batatawada strikes again ..........he totally deflated holy Archu today in PR .AngryAngryAngry Holy Archu had made such Jhansi ki Rani dialogues yesterday , pointing fingers and what not to him but afsos it was sooooooo shortlived . Today Batatawada got back with double interest to her .
First he pretended to be scared and called her on the phone , requesting her to meet him in private before she talked to ANYONE about this . EK MOUKA , PLZZ PLZZ PLZZ he cried with PRETEND PANIC on the phone . Of course Holy Archu fell for it . USKO APNI GALTI KA EHSAAS HO GAYA HAI she said to herself and ran speedily to meet him without telling anything to her curious parents . Manohar had felt a strong bowel movement the minute he had spotted her coming to their house and it had intensified when she had said I wanna tell u something about Vaishu Dharmesh . His Devi daughter always brought on these untimely bowel movements . Always .

So Batatawada and Holy Archu met on a terrace with NO
 RAILINGS and 4 TANKIS where Holy Archu folded her arms and took a pose but Batatawada said U wanna tell Vaishu na Archana in a sad sad voice and suddenly turned and did HEE HEE HAA HAA .Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile

GO THEN TELL he said , baring his fangs and cackling .

Holy Archu stared at him in disbelief . WHAT !

Yea , go tell , chuckled Batatawada . Coz once u tell it will come out that Madhuri is my LEGAL wife and Ur sister isn't . She is , in fact a NOTHING . She is the ILLEGAL ONE .

NO !

YES ! Infact she is the KEEP . with my BACHCHA in her PET . Hee HEE HAA HAA !

U horrible horrible troll ! said Holy Archu , stunned at his badness .

So if u wanna SHOCK her with these news go and tell her . Why , she may commit SUICIDE with shock while I will STill Have a wife and a life with MADHURI and also a BACHCHA . I am nOT the one getting affected at all , YOUR SISTER IS .Evil Smile

I NEVER KNEW U WERE THIS CHEAP ND LOW LIFE said Holy Archu with shocked disgust .

Oh I AM  said Batatawada with fond pride . I VERY MUCH AM and I CAN BE MORE LOW LIFE THAN THIS , TRUST ME . You really don't have the brains to gauge the depth to which I can sink Holy Archu . So why don't u go home and sit with a rosary , ha ? My sweetu saali ? Why trouble that pretty head with stuff u can't really handle ? If u still insist on telling Vaishu I will give u a ride in my car right now .

What !!!

Yes , said Batatawada , making a waving gesture with his plump hands to tell her maganimously no thanks r needed . TOTALLY MY PLEASURE . We can chat on the way and even have ICED COKE . I always have some in my car for such blackmail occasions .ALWAYS . And then u can witness how i throw Vaishu out without a penny , a sari , with terrific SHOVES .

What !!

YEA said Batatawada dreamily . And I am horribly GOOD at shoving , mind you . Shall we do it Holy Archu ? Ha ? The ball is in your court my pious pumpkin !

Of Course Holy Archu became totally silent and deflated at this . I can't tell Vaishu this now she decided AT ONCE .

My comments : Bad decision on Archanas part . The man is scum ..........even more scum than he was earlier . He shouldn't be in Vaishali's life even for a moment . Truth is bitter but Vaishali will simply have to swallow it . The Suicide Dhamki is hogwash ........what gives Archna the idea Vaishu won't commit suicide later ? What will make it better later ? Archana made 3 mistakes

1] She warned him yesterday like a fool without first procuring evidence and talking to her parents .

2] Today she DIDN"T tell her parents and decided to handle this on her own . She shud have at least consulted Satish . This oversmartness of Archna will bombard on her .

3] Archana is so foolish she actually went to visit him ALONE on a terrace .Dharmesh could have pushed her from that height or thrown her in one of those Tankis and no one wud even know it . He who himself admits he is scum and who had no qualms sending an innocent man like Manav to jail for life , will he think twice before removing Archna from his way ? In fact we see him later thinking how to silence Archana permanently in this matter . Currently he has thought of creating HATRED in Vaishali's mind for ARMAN but very soon he will go to the point of thinking of Archana's death .

In fact , Archana has behaved incredibly foolishly .She has not finished the work Manav left half done valiantly at all , she has endangered her own life with her Quixotic behaviour . Just pointing fingers and doing momentary izzat aarti isn't worth applauding , one has to gauge the BRAINS behind these actions .And in this case there were NONE . Today Dharmesh can bribe hospital staff with his money and change hospital records thanks to her .

The cherry on the cake of foolishness was telling Manav

MAINE KABHI NAHI SOCHA THA DHARMESH IS HAD TAK GIR SAKTA HAI .

Really ?LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Then what had u thought the HAD of a man who threw innocents in jail wud be .......He wud tremble at ur pointed fingers ?LOLLOLLOLLOL

I sincerely hope Savita unmasks this monster .

Batatawada then came home and decided to butter Vaishu up by throwing a party to CELEBERATE THE PREGNANCY . Might I remind CVs that this is not WESTERN CULTURE but INDIAN MARATHI CULTURE being shown where the news of pregnancy is kept a STRICT SECRET FOR FIRST THREE MONTHS and even after that Only the ELDERS LET IT OUT BIT BY BIT .........ITS NOT TALKED ABOUT . This is so EKTA KAPOORISH .

Manohar was delighted to hear he was gonna be a Nana . He preferred babies over women any day . For one , they only GURGLED and didn't YAK all day long and they immediately stopped crying when milk bottles were put in their mouth unlike the women who had turned his house into a FLOOD ZONE .

Vaishali invited full Mumbai and Pune STAFF for a private pregnancy revealing Celebration Party .Huh ??

Madhuri was zapped to hear of this pregnancy from Vaishu who foolishly invited her too  . Spermy Dharmu was refusing her sperms and being generous elsewhere ! She made up her mind to go to the party and rattle him with her presence till his sperms FROZE .

Earlier Madhuri had met Manav on the road and expressed a desire to meet Archana but Manav had run away after giving a vague excuse .LOLLOLLOLLOL

Varsha was ELATED to hear the pregnancy news on the phone . OOH ,  MY etc etc . Didn't know babies interested Varsha . I thought babies BORED her .

Vaishu insensitively told Satish on the phone now u also think of bringing babes in this world when she very well knows of her whimsical sister's KARTOOT and how unhappy Satish is .AngryAngryAngry

Some Corny women gossipped about Varsha in the party saying OMG U KNOW NA VARSHA ABORTED . ClapClapClapClapClap Good Varsha overheard it .  Zero Sympathy for her .

In the PRE CAP , Jay manhandles Archu . And Sulo the kabab mein haddi slaps him .LOLLOLLOLLOL Jay stares back shamelessly at Sulo , unfazed . He is no Manav to be affected by her slaps . Jay seems crazy and horny for Archu ..........there will either be an INDECENT PROPOSAL TRACK in the future where a proposal will be kept before Archu to sleep with him for Manav's sake as Manav will need some monetary help OR

Jay will save Archu from being killed by Dharmesh OR

Jay will give Manju THE LESSON OF HER LIFE that Vinod and the TAMAM Karanjkars in this life couldn't do . Jay will take control of Vinods mind and break him and Manju up ....he has already warned Manju once .

And u know what ?I want this to happen . Not the Indecent proposal track , although I have a bad bad feeling about it . But I definetely want Jay to punish Manju Rasika jodi .

CVS what has happened to Ajit Vandu story ? We wanna see Vandu succesfully completing education and getting a job and giving credit publicly to Ajit .We also wanna see Ajit giving no support to Manju for her current actions .

Oh yeah . If CVS had shown one fourth of the passion jay shows for Archu in Manav Archus romance , TRPS wud have rocketed . What Manav Archu do is sit side by side on a chatai like Bro Sis  with DOOR OPEN and talk of her maayka problems , all physical urges zilch . Damp Crackers . U know , Savita ain't so wrong about this ........marraige to any gal in K family gives NO TIME FOR ROMANCE .

Kools signing off for the day . Thus ends the saga of the Fertile Batatawada . All Contrary comments are welcome ! Enjoy !SmileSmileSmileSmile

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 11 January 2011 at 3:43pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

irenepsananthshovanashresthasystemskamuralienigma6gaayikaJasmine10Claire0206virampallai-SD-laynarekhab25devashree_hSpartacusbipsTulseycarpe-diemSweetFifi-monica--SushitaLover---Hope--ektarfapyarbonnefilleshermaprayas_koolchickbee5anu rulzharpkaurlunzaTiyalipriya_sparshaAngie12nycsweetiepeachesnplums.Sidragaurimisha

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
lolz nyce nyce...hahaha i cant stop laughin at madhuri's partLOLLOL....

& oh wow y wud u wana invite all d workerz tell dem abt d baby...comeon....invite ur family & friends....but seriously...office wrkrz....Ouch...stayin with dharmesh has a serious affect in vaishu..shez doin unusual stuff

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaviramkoolsadhu1000

-SD- Goldie
-SD-
-SD-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged

oh God!!!!!!!!!!!

Gr8 Kools..each and every line was funny..but I liked

Madhuri was zapped to hear of this pregnancy . Spermy Dharmu was refusing her sperms and being generous elsewhere ! She made up her mind to go to the party and rattle him with her presence till his sperms FROZE .

well Madhuri has been just asking to remove the barrier..otherwise she is confident that Dharmu's  freezing point is not that low.LOL thanks to her long experience with batatawada for last 8 yrs.

btw silly script writing prevails in PR..and the way characters are colliding with each other gives an impression that mUmbai is a tiny village

Edited by -SD- - 11 January 2011 at 11:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viram-monica-koolchickkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SD-

oh God!!!!!!!!!!!

Gr8 Kools..each and every line was funny..but I liked

Madhuri was zapped to hear of this pregnancy . Spermy Dharmu was refusing her sperms and being generous elsewhere ! She made up her mind to go to the party and rattle him with her presence till his sperms FROZE .

well Madhuri has been just asking to remove the barrier..otherwise she is confident that Dharmu's  freezing point is not that low.LOL thanks to her long experience with batatawada for last 8 yrs.

btw silly script writing prevails in PR..and the way characters are colliding with each other gives an impression that mUmbai is a tiny village

Omg SD after so many days ! U have become ID ka Chaand nowdays huh ?LOLLOLLOLLOL
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
This is what I posted in SOTD....Archu has acted so silly...Wacko

CVs pls come up with better script...Gheesa pita huva storyline is kind of Boring...Dead

Today Archu was stupid for falling for FBD's call and seeing him.  And nowhere but a rooftop..She should have known that FBD is going to lie thru his teeth and manipulate the situation..Even if she went why not share this with Mannu or Satish and take them  with her...Or just use her airhead and not go..Together as ArMan they should have talked to SulMan and shared this info...But who will go talk to this Jhansiki rani who mostly does things w/o thinking it thru...

I will update my post later as I GTG for appt..

BTW most indians do not announce it to the world abt pregnancy until after the first trimester...Most Americans do the same...Or they keep it within the family...

Another thing is in India people do celebrate older people's bday with cake in middle and upper class society...I dont think it is society related...It is more of how and what family does to celebrate younger or older generations bday...

Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 January 2011 at 11:33am

gaayikaviramkoolsadhu1000

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
kools great commentary really enjoyed reading archu-dharmu convo...

what i didnt like about todays episode:-

1. archu after hearing so much from dharmesh is still fighting to save vaishu's marriage.. a man who for his own selfish reasons tells that his current wife is actually his keep , is expected to be a great husband?? any sense?
   i am so angry on archu? doesnt she even think for a MINUTE? i wonder how she became a teacher? i would never let my children even with in a mile from her.
   after knowing dharmesh real fate she is still quite and thinking what to do??

2. who the hell will call up random plp on their mobiles and invute them to your private party? makes any sense? even if that lady was in pune vaishali thought she will come all the way from pune within few hours to attend a stupid "I am pregnant announcement" Party?

3. Manav had a gloden chance today to know about dharmesh's truth.. and he missed it.. why the hell did he run as if he and not dharmesh was varun's father...
   best was he could have taken her home and told the truth and she in turn wld have told about her son and eveything would have sorted out...
   i know that this was shown just to prolong the drama.. its a reall insult to our intelligence...

4. how many more people is sulochana going to slap in dombivili? cmon middle class old women donto go around slapping people.. the most is anybody would shout.. but the first impulse is never to hit.. i am sure next is dharmesh...on her hit list...
   today even manohar was there... and he being a man is still quite what was the need for sulo to become a jhansi and slap him....this slap will prove costly for them.

5. archu still blabbering about her maayka problems.. is tehre  end to it? why isnt she worried about finiding a job once??

what i liked though was....

1. varsha realising her mistake and satish cheering her up and consoling her syaing we will too become parents soon...
wat a spouse he is ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6viramsushii.koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
how many more people is sulochana going to slap in dombivili? cmon middle class old women donto go around slapping people.. the most is anybody would shout.. but the first impulse is never to hit..
pallai precisely this crossed my head ............HOW MANY MORE .LOL Im gonna comment in tomorrows commentary on the SLAP .
And so stupid to call ALL STAFF to announce ur PREGNANT .I mean who is INTERESTED .

pallaiviramlunza

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

how many more people is sulochana going to slap in dombivili? cmon middle class old women donto go around slapping people.. the most is anybody would shout.. but the first impulse is never to hit..
pallai precisely this crossed my head ............HOW MANY MORE .LOL Im gonna comment in tomorrows commentary on the SLAP .
And so stupid to call ALL STAFF to announce ur PREGNANT .I mean who is INTERESTED .
Actually FBD is setting himself up for a bigger trouble..By announcing this pregnancy in front of the whole world and than dragging Vaishu out the dooor calling her the other woman would really  be a brainy thing to do...Bad decision and not a brainy thing to do...That is if Archu shares the truth with Vaishu...FBD needs to start using his real head and start thinking b4 threatening people...

CVs pls think the story thru b4 showing it to us on TV...You guys are sounding brain dead...AngryDead

enigma6pallaiviram

Go to top