Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Updt. for Tues. 11th Jan. Enjoy the Mokkai (Page 2)

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
First part was very confusing today....Confused

The other two parts were funny to watch with Anandh and his family...Wink

Anandh's family is a very humorous family... Today both the ganja party and Anandh's family made the viewers to laugh a lot.... ROFL

So Azhagamperumal started to salute Anandh which was very funny to watch and the way Anandh was talking with his higher official in fright was very natural and made him as a joker.....LOL

Now I think after talking over the phone to Shyamala he will be knowing as to which family that girl belongs to and will also come to know that the ganja party came to his house and talked about giving Shyamala in marriage to him and he will gladly agree to marry her.....Wink

But this mokkai episode was incomplete without Tamil &Thulasi  scenes today...Unhappy

I just cannot think why the Director making Anand story line as the main character nowdays.... Angry

Today 3 parts is total waste.!!!!. Evil SmileLOL

Maybe Tamil & Tulsi might have taken a break after a short fight &
reunion together they might have gone outing....ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamTTfanRishi87Kowsi

sand14 Goldie
sand14
sand14

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks da Niki for the awesome update! Clap

As you all said, the Bhuvana story is mysterious and extremely confusing. It makes more sense that Bhuvana is Thuls mum, as she's arrogant and she might have married the doctor for his money.. and so Prabha is Thulasi's half bro?? But from what the friend said, looks like its TPS who is Thuls mum.. and he also said "unmayaana varisu" so Prabha is adopted?? hmmm mystery yet to unfold.. Confused

I was ROFLROFL seeing Anand's dad's scene.. my goodness! ROFL And I have a feeling that the rowdy family might be related to Vishwa, since they spoke in Telugu... hmmm D'ohWow wow what a mariyaadhai by AP! But definitely, Anand ku aapu ready... LOLLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaTTfanRishi87Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Nikila

Originally posted by khpriya

And I have a feeling that the rowdy family might be related to Vishwa, since they spoke in Telugu...

Priya, it was shown already that they were related. Few weeks ago Vishwa gave ganja(in the name of sweets) to Padma & Mohan and made them deliver to that rowdy family, that's how the rowdy family got introduced. i think Vishwa's  wife and Shyamala's dad r brother/sister, i don't remember the relationship correctly.

Edited by Ruby-86 - 11 January 2011 at 8:29pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Theivasand14TTfanRishi87Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiSweetyGreen

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update Nikila! Big smile Did u fall asleep watchin the epi?
I only just watched the 2nd part only as Anandh's family meeting was too funny! LOL But man, Bhuvana's track is super confusing. I don't think Bhuvana is Thuls mom and Sundari has a son also?!? Confused

Oi Anandh is getting special treatment from AP? I bet he is going to abuse his newly received power aka. get revenge on T&T Tongue

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaTheivasand14Rishi87TTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruby-86

Thanks for the update Nikila

Priya, it was shown already that they were related. Few weeks ago Vishwa gave ganja(in the name of sweets) to Padma & Mohan and made them deliver to that rowdy family, that's how the rowdy family got introduced. i think Vishwa's  wife and Shyamala's dad r brother/sister, i don't remember the relationship correctly.

Yes ruby exactly wat u said is correct... tat Vishwa's wife is connected to tat rowdy family as they all are having same mother tongue as telgu.. and she is their sister..Big smile

So tat mohan and padma will be in dangerous hands and tat rowdy family will use anand as their son in law and tamil will have to fight out from them to save mohan...Angry

So only they are showing Bujjima's family and their love so importantly nowadays.... as they will be the main villain group in meantime..ShockedAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanRishi87Kowsi

DAKO Newbie
DAKO
DAKO

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Why can't Bhuvana be Charu's mum, both have the arrogant character,

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivakuttyponnuRishi87TTfanQuelle-BelleKowsiSweetyGreen

sand14 Goldie
sand14
sand14

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
^ wait, if Bhuvana is Charu's mum, den Thuls and Charu have a common half bro, which is Prabha.. so Thuls and Charu are related in a long way... Bleah Shocked is that what the story is arriving at? D'ohBut its not possible, cos I think Charu said in a episode that her parents died and thats why she was left at the orphanage... hmph.

Edited by khpriya - 12 January 2011 at 2:20am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRishi87TTfanKowsiQuelle-BelleSweetyGreen

Rishi87 Goldie
Rishi87
Rishi87

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
thanks for the update nikila
the 2nd part was hilarious ROFL everyone made me to laugh
but it was really a bored episode

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanQuelle-BelleKowsiSweetyGreen

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Thendral Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index