Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

11/1/11 : sandhya's mission continues

kalika_29 Senior Member
kalika_29
kalika_29

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

yourmittmvatsasrikondasc19saggi80ER_ER_YAravneetgillmilwebmitumiSubaru537manya7878ivanta29harish_ken***Anu***desi-galAnfalmsrkbmm1985TheSnowmansamirah23m001pul18-sia-Athene.Vrish.imagine-addictanna44-JaZ-ammoosrani-lucki

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Thanks for the swift update.

I really loved the showdown between Prabha and Yuvraj today. LOL Methinks that pretty soon they'll be against each other making it easier for Sandhya to kick them into jail. Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika_29pul18

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Cool!!!  So Sandhya is playing her cards right - poisoning Sarla's mind against DK, asking Prabha to give DK something and pissing her off.  Only thing left to do - she needs to turn DK against somebody, other than herself.

One thing I wish she had done - I wish she had packed Neeraj's stuff & her family photos in that bag b4 giving it to her 'parents', and ask them to send it to Sakshi or Savita.  That way, the one proof that Sunita & Sarla have against her that she's Sandhya - she'd get rid of that, and they'd have squat.  It would also be fun to see Sandhya set Sarla & Sunita @ each others throats.

Another thing - when Yuvraj offered Sandhya even more than her half of the property, which she threatened to retire to after she left, this was another golden opportunity for her to ask.  Maybe after DK's latest plan, she just might - once DK fails again, Sandhya might up the ante and tell Prabhavati that she needs the rest of the property as well if she's to stay.

I didn't like Mohan tellling Shreya to choose b/w Vrinda & him, but I do wish Shreya played all that evidence to Sakshi, and asked her to follow it up.  I don't understand one thing - when Adi asked Sakshi how long would this last, she was defiant, but after the threat from DK, she just wants to leave it to God.  Why doesn't she be more reasonable w/ her hubby, & less so w/ some goon she doesn't know?

Another thing - when Savita told Sakshi that a woman's first duties are towards her sasural, Sakshi gave her that bhashan about her own siblings being just as important, but now she turns around and gives Shreya the importance of Mohan trumping Sandhya?  Just wish Adi were around to hear that Evil Smile

Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 January 2011 at 12:33am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

eesha_786p0lkad0tkalika_29pul18Atheneimagine-addict

p0lkad0t Groupbie
p0lkad0t
p0lkad0t

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
The ending makes it look like a wedge is being created between the mother and her precious son, or that it will reach its ultimatum at some point - if DK managed to succeed in his last try.

The fact that this is his last try makes me think it's going to be something really big and quite shocking. Or at least he will try to make it. I'm quite pessimistic about this and don't want to believe that Sandhya is safe when she maybe isn't, otherwise I'll be disappointed if she does get caught out - therefore I'm thinking that perhaps she MIGHT get caught out. 

Where has Damodar gone though?! And I want to see a bit more of Neeraj :P I'm glad Sandhya hasn't told Sarla that she heard her conversation. She seems to be trying to drive a wedge (sorry about how many times I've used this word ha) between DK and Sarla, and perhaps it's working. Afterall, Sarla has no idea that Sandhya knows her true colours!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika_29pul18Athene.Vrish.imagine-addict

Subaru537 Groupbie
Subaru537
Subaru537

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

lets see what DK can stir up for Sandhya in his, possibly the last attempt.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika_29

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the written update......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika_29

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index