Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

You are the One-Sajan FF-Chap 2 Pg 15 (Page 7)

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Thanks to all who pressed the Like button and commented and encouraged me to continue with this FF Embarrassed.Here,s the 1st chapter Smile.I hope you will like it Embarrassed
Chapter 1

Standing on the rooftop,she looked far out in the world which stood infront of her.The lamp infront of her house was switched on as the darkness covered the whole sky and up came the moon showing it,s white  moonlight on the space where she stood.A smile formed on her lips as she looked upto it but then the same terrible sight flashed in her mind which managed to snatch away that smile from her face.Happiness was one of the important feeling which she used to seek for but then her fate plays it,s ususal games and she loses her way to this feeling.

Tears were already formed in her eyes but then she remembered her advice and hold herself back from crying.She knew that these tears were of no use so it,s better for her not to cry.She felt her hands,tightening and clutching the edge of the wall,as the same words and the same situation crossed her mind.She knelt down on her knees and rested her back on the wall behind her and closed her eyes as she remembered that moment where her life took a new route'

Flashback

Gunjan.s POV

I wish my ears would have been damaged before knowing this bitter truth.Just like all the daughters,I used to think that my Father loved me more than anyone but when got to know,from my mumma, that he does not!I felt my heart shattered into pieces.That hurts doesn,t it?It was all clear and visible to me as I saw the change in his behaviour in these days and  the truth is out as well.Why does he had to marry her when he already have my mother as his wife?Didn,t she loved him?Wasn,t she a good wife?then why?Just because of his own interests,he married THAT woman!!.He didn,t even cared to think about me,about mumma,about our family!

I sat on my mumma,s lap as I was only 10 at that time so she was able to lift my tiny little body and covered me in her arms.She hugged me tightly as tears trickled down her face but I rose to wipe those tears off her face.I felt a sharp arrow pricking my heart as I saw her face,full of sadness and which showed that she was deeply hurted and her wounds were very much visible.

"why are you crying for the worst man on earth Mumma?"I spoke in anger yet a comforting tone.

"I,m not crying for him Gunjan,cause I knew that he was never mine,s so why would I waste my tears for that guy?Am crying because I miss my Mother who used to love and take care of me even when my Dad left this world.She used to warn me that I shouldn,t marry this guy just because I love him.But what could I do Gunjan?I was madly in love with that person but I failed to see what his mother did with me and my family.Inspite of this,I continued to love him and going against my family I married that Jerk!"Her Mother answered in a teary voice.

"Don,t worry Mumma.I,m here for you and I promise that I,ll remove these bruises,these wounds and all this sadness which that MAN caused in your life"She assured her mother.

"I know Beta.We will be leaving this place by tomorrow cause I can,t live with such a man who refuses to accept his own children and wife infront of others"

Nupur,who was watching this from behind,came running to her mother arm,s and hugged her tightly and burst out into tears.She patted her daughter,s back and stood to pack her stuff for  the next day.Together with her two daughters,Mrs Bhushan left her house and went back to Mumbai where she continued to live with her daughters and earned her living by working in a nice company.Nupur and Gunjan continued their studies and soon Mrs Bhushan found a handsome and Intelligent groom for Nupur who was none other than Mayank.Their marriage took place and Nupur was settled with Mayank in his house.

Flashback ends.

The day when Nupur left for her new home,Mrs Bhushan was feeling emptiness in her absence.Gunjan came back from her roof to the main Hall.Seeing her mother alone,Gunjan joined in and approached towards her where she sat on her couch.She seated herself on the floor beside her mother and laid her face on her lap.

"Maa main Di kay liye bohat khush hoon kyunkay Mayank Jiju bohat hi achay hain aur hotay kyun nahi who bhi to aapki hi choice kay hain.Aapkay saath jo kuch hua uskay baat mujhay in Love marriages say sakht nafrat honay lagi hai aur acha hua ki Di ki bhi arrange'"She was cut off by her mother.

"Arrange nahi Love marriage hi hui hai Gunjan"

"Par aapnay to kaha tha kay aapnay Mayank ko choose kiya hai to phir ye kaisay?"

"Mayank Nupur ko college say hi pasand karta tha aur Nupur bhi ussay pasand karti thi par jo mera saath hua uskay baat uski himmat nahi hui apni Maa ko batanay ki kay who kisiko pasand karti hai.Ek din Mayank ka ghar pay phone aaya to tab mujhay baat samjh aayi kay aakhir meri Nupur main itnay badlaao kyun aarahay hain aur who pehlay say zyada parhayi main dhiyaan kyun laga rahi thi.Tum donon ko bina bataye mainay Mayank say ek choti si meeting bhi rakhi jiss main usnay mujhsay waada kiya kay who financially set hokay hi Nupur ka haath mujhay maangnay aayega aur tab tak main apni Nupur ko kisi aur kay haaton main na Doon.Aur ap kyunkay Mayank financially set hogaya hai to mainay apna waada nibhaatay hue Nupur ka haath uskay haaton main day diya."She ended while caressing her hand in her hairs.

"Par Maa jo aapkay saath hua?aapki bhi to Love marriage thi phir aapnay yeh sab kyun honay diya?"

"Gunjan sab ka naseeb ek jaisa nahi hota aur jo tum ye samjhti hokay har Aadmi ek jaisa hota hai toh who Bohat hi Galat hai."

"Maa  aap  aur Shilpa Aunty kay saath jo kuch hua uskay baad bhi aap yeh kaisay keh sakti hain"She stood up from there and went towards the window.

Her mother approached her.She was able to see the pain of her own daughter.Ofcourse what happened in the past had deeply disturbed her daughter,s mind.She turned her around and took her hands in hers.

"See these fingers.Are they equal in length?Do they look the same?"She asked Gunjan while pointing at her fingers.Gunjan shook her head.

"They look different and so are these men"She smiled while Gunjan gave her a confused look."whoa Kaisay?"She asked her mother innocently.

"See the way these fingers are different from eachother the same way these men are different from eachother.Every person is not like your father so don,t have such thoughts against them"She ended with a smile and Gunjan nodded at her advice but still the hatred remained in her heart.

"waisay are you excited about your 1st day tomorrow?"She asked her.

"Yeah am all set for tomorrow mumma.Hope it goes fine"She said this while looking out of her window,her gaze intense while looking at the moon which glowed in the darkness of the night.

Edited by -BlueFairy- - 24 February 2011 at 9:18am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXmohit_rockstar-BlueSwitch-358674SaJan-SaJanSrushti971gunjan7monaya_sajanAnjali_12_Arushi_itzMYattitude_Monu_saniya.xGlowing_StarSandCastle.koolgurlSwaNia_2XSilentWishesXfendCandYlicious_S..Enchanteur..GulaabiAakhein.No_Comments-CreativeSoul-ar_sajan4evrAttractiveAdya.Sanayaa.Dilbole_ShiOmRuShafoo-Priti11-jyothi-aashizin.ayesha.SanzMonaya4ever

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
res

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Arushi_XDevilsDesireX

No_Comments IF-Sizzlerz
No_Comments
No_Comments

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Ashhh Hug
You Updated The First Part & I LOVEDD It Because I Could Feel That Its Very Realistic Embarrassed&& I LOVEEE Stories Like That :)x Day Dreaming SOO You Are Such A Wonderful Writer Because Without The Real Flovour Which Happen Today The Stories Actually Is Incomplete & You Haven't Done That . . . Hatzz Of To YOU Clap & If This First Part Was SOO Great Then I Can't Wait For The Actually Story to Begin You Know From When Samrat & Gunjan Will Meet & You Know The Love Story And ALL . . . Day DreamingHeart

AWWW . . .Embarrassed I Really Liked The Way You Started Gunjan's Character !! You Know Simple & CUTEE Like She Always Is; My Innocent Baby Doll Day Dreaming The BEST Thing With This Part Was Maybe The Chemistryy Of Gunjan & Her Mother . . .Day Dreaming I'm Sure Gunjan's Pain Will Be Over & She Will Know How To Live Freely & Be Happy !!Embarrassed Looking Forward For MOREE && I'm Sure You Can Write Xtremely Good & Can't Wait To Read The Second Part NOOW Soo Pllzz Cont SOON < 3 ! Hug

Edited by SaJan_Sana4ever - 14 January 2011 at 12:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireX

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Hey dear Ash.............. Awesome Concept.....ClapClap...Loved the first part very much ..The introduction of ur 1st part gunjan standing on rooftop n moonlight falling on the space where gunjan  stood this start is really very goodStarClapClapClapClap.......U described it very well...SuperbThumbs UpStarStarClap.....The whole story looks very interesting ...I would really love 2 read you Sajan FF-you r the one Smile...............Thanks 4 pm AshHug..............

Plss update soon dearSmile and do pm me plss when U updateSmile...

Love
Gunjan....

XDevilsDesireX

BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwww
really superb yarr
do cont asap...

XDevilsDesireX

SaJan-SaJan Goldie
SaJan-SaJan
SaJan-SaJan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
hi ash....
nice cs...
n d 1st part was awesome...
loved d way how gunjan's mom was trying 2 explain 2 her abt men....
thnx 4 d pm... so cont 2 pm me..

XDevilsDesireX

SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
hii ash congo for new ff n i loveee da CS and den 1st part awww i loveee it u showed da real story which happening nowadays poor gunur n der mom u showed der emotions perfectly dear n den i loveee how u potrayed gunji character sweet, n innocent n i loveeeee da bonding of gunji-gunji mom jst loveeee da 1st part do continue soon  now cant wait to see sajan meet

XDevilsDesireX

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
wowow tht was sooooooo awesome just love it

XDevilsDesireX

Go to top