Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

You are the One-Sajan FF-Chap 2 Pg 15 (Page 15)

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ar_sajan4evr

heyyyyy ash

interstngggg cncpt
n lovved d 1st part
its realy interstnggg
thnx 4 d pmn cont soooon
Originally posted by ar_sajan4evr

cont sooooon
Thanksss so much Richa HugWill cont soon Big smile

XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolgurl

nice part
Thanks dear
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohit_rockstar

heyy i rily lovd this concwpt of urs...
plz add me 2 ur pm list
and do send me a pm plz..!!!
Sure hon Hugand thanks for liking Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mohit_rockstar

XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Hey Fellas HugFirst of all I really want to apologise to you all for not updating this FF as I was and I still am busy with my Assignments and Tests but today I got time so I thought to post this update today Embarrassed.Hope you guys will like it..

Chapter 2

As soon as the clock stroke 7,the alarm start ringing but surprisingly Gunjan Bhushan was already wide  awake before the nasty ring of alarm can alert her to be ready for her  first day at college.She barely slept  last night.There were two reasons for this:firstly Nupur had left the house last night and so she was missing her and secondly the thought about her new college was haunting her.She knew she would be okay but it was really hard for her to get mix up with new people around her and what might they think about her after seeing her for the very first time?Will she be able to face them?co-operate with them?

All these questions kept disturbing her for the whole night and so giving up,she finally got up from her bed and started to get ready for her first day.Without disturbing her mom,she made her breakfast and left the house as soon as it got over.Finally she reached her college and soon found her friend Ashwini on the gates,waiting for her.She approached her but Ashwini looked tense when she came near her

"Kya hua Ashwini?Are you alright?Tum itni pareshaan kyun lag rahi ho"Gunjan spoke to a worried Ash.

"Tension ki baat hai isliye hi pareshaan hoon Gunjan"

"Par aisy kya baat hai jo tumhay subha subha pareshan kar rahi hai?"

"Gunjan baat meri nahi baat tumhari hai.Tum jaanti nahi ho yahan kay students ko.Ye aisay aisay mazaak kar saktay hain jo tumhay hurt kar saktay hain aur main iss liye tumharay liye worried hoon"Spoke a concerned Ash.

Gunjan smiled"Don,t worry I,ll be okay and I don,t need to worry when my best pal is with me"on which Ashwini nodded.But whom Gunjan was lieing to?her heart which knew her real feelings right now that how much nervous and how much terrified she was.In such a state,she start walking with Ashwini towards the enterance and soon they both stepped in.Sadly Ash had a different section so they soon got sperated and now the poor innocent soul was now on her own.

She crossed many places which included Library as well but now she had to pass near the basketball room.She didn,t dared to look in that direction where the team of this college was practicing for their next match.Shyness and nervousness crept over  her and she lowered her eyes while walking from that path.She grew more uncomfortable when she realised that someone was staring her from the court but she continued to walk when'.

Never knew who did it but her books were all scattered on the floor now due to that HIT which she got from that basket ball."Blind and Idiot people"were the two words she muttered when she bent  down to collect her books.Irritated she was,how can someone be so blind?Can,t they see a tall girl walking from this path?"Well I guess people need specs more than I do"She thought in irritation.Trying to reach the last book,her head accidentally got hit by someone who was trying to get the same book for her.

"Ouch"she said while moving her face to see the person who was trying to help her."I,m really sorry"He said as he looked into her light brown eyes.The world seemed to be stop at the moment as their eyes met.

A few mins before,Samrat was practicing with his team for his upcoming match.He liked it when the girls hoot for him while practicing and he seemed to enjoy all the cute glances and stares which all the girls gave while passing from the court.This showed that how much girls were crazy after him and boys,they use to admire him from the start and that includes his team members as well.He was a perfect captain for them and for the no one can replace his place.He had been practicing with them from the last 30 mins but now he was totally exhausted and all sweated up.He aimed for his last basket but a girl walking in the corner caught his eyes.

There was something in her which forced him to look at her rather than the basket.He wasn,t able to see her face as she had lowered it for some reason but he kept staring at her lovingly as her simplicity,which was something very unique these days, attacrted him.A voice of his team mate broke his attention and finally he aimed for the basket but itnstead of the basket it hit the girl whom he was looking from the court.Worried,he left the court and approached to help her but she already had collected her books but still 1 was left.He tried to get that last one but in the process he bumped his head with her."I am really sorry"he spoke and as she moved her face towards his direction,their eyes met..

Edited by -BlueFairy- - 21 March 2011 at 10:48am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam2MoNaYaRoX358674ammykhanSwaatiignaneswariGlowing_StaritzMYattitudesaniya.xAnjali_12_Arushi__Monu_preety88SwaNia_2koolgurlSandCastle.CandYlicious_S..Enchanteur..ar_sajan4evr.VanishingDreamShafooAttractiveAdyajyothi-aashizin

preety88 IF-Rockerz
preety88
preety88

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
marvelous update....cant wait to see what happens next...cont soon

XDevilsDesireX

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
 Day Dreaming Day DreamingDay Dreaming  Sajan meeting...........awesome update.  Waiting for the next update.

XDevilsDesireX

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks 4 the PM.

Awesome updates veryyy nice.No prob. take u r own time to update if u have assignment to complete.

We will wt. dont worry.All the best

XDevilsDesireX

_Arushi_ IF-Dazzler
_Arushi_
_Arushi_

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
a very cute update!!
first meeting of sajan was awesome!!
really enjoyed a lot reading this part!!
do continue soon!
thanks for the pm!

XDevilsDesireX

Go to top