You are the One-Sajan FF-Chap 2 Pg 15

XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey everyone.Hope you all are good.Okay so without wasting any time,I would like to tell you all that on the request of Nish(nishi_sajan),I,m giving a try to this FF which ofcourse as the title shows,is on Samrat and Gunjan or Sajan ๐Ÿ˜ณ.Before starting this FF,I would like to mention here that I tend to make errors while writing these stuffs so you are free to criticise and you can even provide me some suggestions as well.Okay so my tinny winny speech ends here ๐Ÿ˜† and here is the introduction of all the charcaters.Ofcourse the main characters are Samrat and Gunjan but before starting their story,I,ll be giving an update based on Gunjan,s Past which is not at all a Happy one  and even her present is not as good as she had dreamt off.

Intro

Samrat Shergill-Handsome,cute,dashing even these words are felt less when describing his appearence.Famous between every girl in his college.Best sportsman and a great leader of Xaviers,s Basket ball team.Cool and a happy-go-lucky person and is loved by all.Though having numerous friends around him,he still feels empty between them.

Gunjan Bhushan-Not at all bubbly but a quiet and soft-spoken girl who loves to lead her life in simple ways.Attentive and hardworking in her studies.Have set her aim which is yet to be achieved and still havn,t recovered from her past wounds.Loves her family and have a short circle of friends.

Ashwini Malhotra-Stylish,Beautiful and a Close friend of Gunjan since 8th.An isloated person  to others but a completely different persona when with her best friend.Likes Gunjan a lot but is not much into studying.

Rohan Khanna-One of the hottest guys in Xaviers but a bit doofus when it comes to impressing girls.Mostly involved in bike-racing and in boxing matches.A tough competitor but consists of a heart of gold.Loved by his parents and is a very out-going person.

Nupur Bhushan-Chirpy,bubbly and Elder sister of Gunjan.Naughty nature and loves her sister more than anyone.Married to Mayank Sharma,who,s currently working in an MNC company.

Mayank Sharma-Busy bee but a hardworking man who loves his wife Immensely.He lives with his mother,Shilpa Sharma,and both his mother and wife are the most important parts of his life.Has maintain a very Sweet bond with Gunjan and he,s more like a Friend thena Jiju to her

Index 
1st Chap-Pg7
2nd Chap-Pg 15

PM List

Love

Ash ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by -BlueFairy- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMGGG . . . ๐Ÿ˜
Pllzz Add Me To Your PM List Ash !!
Looking Forward For It ๐Ÿ˜ณ
saniya.x thumbnail

ASH ๐Ÿค—, i can already say its going to be a beautiful one ๐Ÿ˜ ! CS is awesome, nothing different from the show but still ecxiting as usual ! Want to know Gunjan's past !

Hmm, RoAsh in it as well ๐Ÿ˜† ? First FF in which these two are included ๐Ÿ˜†, looking forward !

SO, continue soon =]
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome cs do add me 2 ur pm list
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wowow tht was so awesomeeee CS
.VanishingDream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow ashu bacha๐Ÿค—....
res
add me in to ur pm list

**edited**

sorry u know im very lazy i forgot to edit
anyways wow ....
Awesome CS๐Ÿ˜ณ
totally loved it...โค๏ธ
u write well๐Ÿ˜‰...ek ff hai tera jo abhi tak discontinued hai...bhul gayi kya ...teri aur sanju wali...
interesting concept๐Ÿ˜....neeshu is already so excited abt it ...me too๐Ÿ˜..so do continue soon๐Ÿ˜ˆ..warna apni mama se spanking khaugi ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ....hmm loved the characters of SG๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜...
hmm Roash ...very interesting๐Ÿ˜›...kuch tho alag baat hai๐Ÿ˜‰.....
so continue soooon 
n thanx for the pm๐Ÿค—

Luv ya
mama๐Ÿค—๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by deepti_mohit - 13 years ago
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
sounds interesting addme also n do cont asap ok...

ammykhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice cs
continue soon
thx 4 the pm
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Ash dear Awesome Concept๐Ÿ‘...and Nice Character Sketch๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...............I would Love 2 read Ur Sajan FF-You are the One......๐Ÿ˜Š..................Thanks 4 Pm Ash๐Ÿค—................

Please do Pm me When U update Ur FF...................๐Ÿ˜Š..................

Gunjan..................
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ashu sis ๐Ÿค— Thank u so much ๐Ÿค— โค๏ธ
The title is awesome!
The CS is too good!
You wrote the CS so beautifully!๐Ÿ˜
Btw I wonder wat happened to Gunjan ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
But Samrat's character is rocking as always ๐Ÿ˜Ž
And yeah I always adored Roash.๐Ÿ˜ณ I m happy to see them in this FF.
Plz cont soon and thanks for the pm ๐Ÿค—
Luv ya loads ๐Ÿค—