India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

You are the One-Sajan FF-Chap 2 Pg 15

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Hey everyone.Hope you all are good.Okay so without wasting any time,I would like to tell you all that on the request of Nish(nishi_sajan),I,m giving a try to this FF which ofcourse as the title shows,is on Samrat and Gunjan or Sajan Embarrassed.Before starting this FF,I would like to mention here that I tend to make errors while writing these stuffs so you are free to criticise and you can even provide me some suggestions as well.Okay so my tinny winny speech ends here LOL and here is the introduction of all the charcaters.Ofcourse the main characters are Samrat and Gunjan but before starting their story,I,ll be giving an update based on Gunjan,s Past which is not at all a Happy one Ouch and even her present is not as good as she had dreamt off.

Intro

Samrat Shergill-Handsome,cute,dashing even these words are felt less when describing his appearence.Famous between every girl in his college.Best sportsman and a great leader of Xaviers,s Basket ball team.Cool and a happy-go-lucky person and is loved by all.Though having numerous friends around him,he still feels empty between them.

Gunjan Bhushan-Not at all bubbly but a quiet and soft-spoken girl who loves to lead her life in simple ways.Attentive and hardworking in her studies.Have set her aim which is yet to be achieved and still havn,t recovered from her past wounds.Loves her family and have a short circle of friends.

Ashwini Malhotra-Stylish,Beautiful and a Close friend of Gunjan since 8th.An isloated person  to others but a completely different persona when with her best friend.Likes Gunjan a lot but is not much into studying.

Rohan Khanna-One of the hottest guys in Xaviers but a bit doofus when it comes to impressing girls.Mostly involved in bike-racing and in boxing matches.A tough competitor but consists of a heart of gold.Loved by his parents and is a very out-going person.

Nupur Bhushan-Chirpy,bubbly and Elder sister of Gunjan.Naughty nature and loves her sister more than anyone.Married to Mayank Sharma,who,s currently working in an MNC company.

Mayank Sharma-Busy bee but a hardworking man who loves his wife Immensely.He lives with his mother,Shilpa Sharma,and both his mother and wife are the most important parts of his life.Has maintain a very Sweet bond with Gunjan and he,s more like a Friend thena Jiju to her

Index 
1st Chap-Pg7
2nd Chap-Pg 15

PM List

Love

Ash Embarrassed

Edited by -BlueFairy- - 24 February 2011 at 1:52pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXmohit_rockstarruvy358674ammykhanSaJan-SaJankarantakiar1gunjan7itzMYattitudesaniya.xAnjali_12_Arushi_cool_tuliSwaNia_2SM_317SandCastle.fendCandYlicious_S..Enchanteur..GulaabiAakhein.-CreativeSoul-ar_sajan4evrAttractiveAdyaXSilentWishesXMalika-nautankidollz-Dilbole_ShiOmRuMoNayaHolicPragShafoo-Priti11-FleetingWishes.jyothi-aashizinSanzMonaya4ever

No_Comments IF-Sizzlerz
No_Comments
No_Comments

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
OMGGG . . . Day Dreaming
Pllzz Add Me To Your PM List Ash !!
Looking Forward For It Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireX

saniya.x IF-Dazzler
saniya.x
saniya.x

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
re

XDevilsDesireX

saniya.x IF-Dazzler
saniya.x
saniya.x

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

re

ASH Hug, i can already say its going to be a beautiful one Day Dreaming ! CS is awesome, nothing different from the show but still ecxiting as usual ! Want to know Gunjan's past !

Hmm, RoAsh in it as well LOL ? First FF in which these two are included LOL, looking forward !

SO, continue soon =]

XDevilsDesireX

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
OMG! Shocked Res..

XDevilsDesireX

SM_317 IF-Rockerz
SM_317
SM_317

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
awesome cs do add me 2 ur pm list

XDevilsDesireX

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
wowow tht was so awesomeeee CS

XDevilsDesireX

.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
wow ashu bachaHug....
res
add me in to ur pm list

**edited**

sorry u know im very lazy i forgot to editOuch
anyways wow ....
Awesome CSEmbarrassed
totally loved it...Heart
u write wellWink...ek ff hai tera jo abhi tak discontinued haiOuch...bhul gayi kya ...teri aur sanju waliOuch...
interesting conceptDay Dreaming....neeshu is already so excited abt it ...me tooDay Dreaming..so do continue soonEvil Smile..warna apni mama se spanking khaugi Evil SmileROFL....hmm loved the characters of SGDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...
hmm Roash ...very interestingTongue...kuch tho alag baat haiWink.....
so continue soooon 
n thanx for the pmHug

Luv ya
mamaHugROFL

Edited by deepti_mohit - 13 January 2011 at 11:29am

XDevilsDesireX

Go to top