India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

sid??

helloo Senior Member
helloo
helloo

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
please can someone tell me.. does sid still love or like nivi ... or he has fallen for diva.. if he does.. how can he forget his childhood luv nivi so easily.. 
doe nivi has feeling for sid... or he neva had it.. please someone can clear this out for me..
i am confused...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akashcrazy

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Sid claimed that he loved Nivi,  it seemed before that Nivi also loved, though I am not sure what the definition of love was for both of them. Sid distrusted Nivi and Nivi tried to tag Divya with Sid, and both incidents happened when both were giving hopes to viewers that they love each other. I can assume that going out for midnight dates and taking pheres around the fire, mean they were serious about their relationship.

Sid loves to see him as "bechara". And post marriage, esp. post Karva-chauth, he feels he should try to become a good husband and should attempt his best to develop feelings for Divya, his wife.

Nivedita married Viren, because of Divya-Sid. Whether Nivedita had forgiven Sid, if Divya or Viren were not in picture, is yet to be answered by creatives. Nivedita is tried to be shown by creatives to be "not in love" with Viren, except that she accepts Viren's every support in a grateful way.
I dont know whether it helped you in any way in understanding, as I am myself a confused soul right now about CCBM.Confused

rest, we all are confused, as to "who loved or loves whom". May be, someone else can do a better job than me in making you understand.ROFL

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 11 January 2011 at 11:09am
akashcrazy Groupbie
akashcrazy
akashcrazy

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
hey 
this is sid-nivi lovestory serial they rest i am confuseConfused
the story is changed now not the same 
TRP has done this blunder
the tsunami and other stroms were arrived in this serial CV'S r confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index