India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

AA kya khyal hai aap logon ka

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Dekiye guys muje mat poochiye, description. yeh topic mein chod rahahun aap logon ke liye, jis ka jo be feelings hai aaj AA track ke bare mein idhar likiye

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoctblackb28

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Wow! Annie jabrdasti put the ring on Arjun's finger.....arbitrary decision! Didn't even ask the guy if  he was okay with it!Shocked

Upar se, she confessed her love!

Wah! North Pole or South Pole ka difference between Bhai aur behen ke love stories mai.

Beyond this I don't know what to say.

Maybe, after this poor Arjun will change his mind about revenge and become a love-sick lover boy!
khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
The whole thing looked a little forced, hurried and as usual without the spark of chemistry totally unappealing. But then this is my personal opinion, might be they can click it off with someone other than the current pair they are working with.
jshaila IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

jaspreetm2815blackb28

ishpreet Goldie
ishpreet
ishpreet

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
yeh annie i mean she can never be maan's sis
itni desperate hai
i mean yaaron hadd kar di aaj to
she is like "mere bhai ki to shadi ho hi rahi hia main bhi behty ganga me hath dho lu"AngryAngryDeadDead

-eiya-blackb28

maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
i hate ainee arjun kabab main haddi Angry
Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Hey Sanjh already made a topic that Brij can help us so he has to Marry Annie...what U think Wink...by doing So uska bhe kaam ho jayegga and even ours coz he will take revenge of His purkhon ki Izzat...from Maan k Purkhon ki izzat.Shocked...issay Maan ka samna nahi karna paddega to Brij as MSK totally concentrated on Geet as today I m definatly sure he not gonna notice AA in KM coz he is searching for Brij ...in ...Geet's Chakkar....Angry.. Behan ka chakkar dikha he nahi...let Brij take this advantage for two reasons ...He will sure left Annie after marriage as Dev did ...Badla one....and then....from MSK badla too coz MSK has stoped him to take badla from Geet..Embarrassed.. uska kaam ho jayega and ...ours too..SmileWink..boring AA will ....go went gone ....Kahaani main Palti..... Annie will move to HP....in search of Brij...Cry...... as Geet moved to delhi.......really funny..Clap..whole concentration back to HP..Shocked...Wink

what to say I have given u lots of possibilities......thanks me......CVs
r.roy01 Newbie
r.roy01
r.roy01

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
WELL AA IS SERIAL ME HO YA NA HO...KI FARQ PARTA H YAARO....I JUST IGNORE THEM.....KABAB ME HADDIS...CNT DIGEST THEM

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index