Just a thought and a question (Page 6)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by why3

Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by chalhov

I remember reading somewhere even when CB was being launched 1st it was to be in Nov 08 and finally it was launched in Dec. The shooting started couple of months earlier and this uncertainity was also there before getting a feeling of deja vu with this alsoLOLLOL

Yeh I remember that but wasn't there some strike in the Indian Television industry that postponed the shows?

As for CB2 they can take time but atleast let the audience know about it. These Zee people are bizarre..instead of keeping the viewers happy by letting them know what is happening with CB2 they are behaving in this strage way and again confusing the audience. ErmmArreh letting out information will be good for them.....but that can only happen if they know what they are working on.D'oh
Yeah, there was a strike that postponed the shows.  CB2 was announced when none of their new shows were working.  CB2 seems to be a carrot that is thrown to audience whenever ratings turn out to be low.  Wasn't there an article few days ago that mentioned that promos of CB2 were being recorded.  It is strange that they would do so when they have no cast besides the lead actors signed up for this.

I think it would be better for Avina to get new shows on rival channels than to wait for this to happen.  Sequels are rarely as good as the original and in this case, even the original was mangled so badly despite good ratings.   At least the past shows such as AJ and CB1 started with good storylines and were only ruined after a year or so.  Nowadays their new shows are horrendous to begin with as the circles and inconsistencies start rightaway and all the storylines are recycled. 

Yes Angie there was an article about the promos...I don't doubt that since Avi mentioned in that article. But Zees behaviour looks like carrots to me. Now after all this if Zee decides to go back on their word because they think that the audience is eating their carrots then that will be extreme unprofessional treatment towards Avi and Ruby who might have given up other offers for CB2......and we all know that professionalism and Zee/DJs do not go hand in hand.    

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radha_bilahari..yajnaseni..Angie12Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

Mishti,

I was the first one to like the Venn diagram when you put it out there but that is as far as I could go.  After that I immediately fell to the floor feeling very dizzy from the dreaded circles.  I have since recovered, thank you, and am now feeling coherent enough to put my thought down in the post!

I think I could not care less about Zee and the PH but I will add this...  I feel they are taking everyone one on a ride once again to bring back their "glory" days!

Carrots and circles and circles and carrots!  The only thing I can safely say Zee and DJ's are good at!

I am glad that you recovered from your trauma regarding circles and carrots.Hug

This is for you.......Tongue......this reminded me of Zee.Wink

tv television media entertainment game show parody hollywood filming humor

Hollywood Circles was a failure as a game show because the 
circles did not stack and rolled away.

This carrot was exactly the way Zee got the CB audience to watch scratching each other back awards.  

Edited by misti73 - 12 January 2011 at 3:14pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34gardesAngie12Neerjaa

Annamarie Goldie
Annamarie
Annamarie

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Misti ,Brilliant diagram and I am confused .
Girl u always rock ,keep it up and keep amazing us .God bless u.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annamarie

Misti ,Brilliant diagram and I am confused .
Girl u always rock ,keep it up and keep amazing us .God bless u.

Thankyou Annamarie........glad you liked it. 

Go to top