Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan
Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

Just a thought and a question (Page 3)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna26

Confused I will say, we have heard Avinash and Rubina. But nothing from Zee tv themself! Hope everything works out. I'm missing Avinash and Rubina! I really hope Zee tv isn't playing any games again! Lets see,  hope to hear more news and something about the shooting. How long more is Zee tv going to let Avinash and Rubina waiting. Rubina must be better by now! Smile

Ashna as far as CB2 goes they are playing ping pong with the official declaration. Zee is expert in playing games and now their behaviour looks similar to a spoilt brats behaviour. Wondering who is going to put them on the naughty step.Wink  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakashna26

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DEVIKA8

Shocked  what wa sthat?   you squished my poor soft lovely  brian with your high IQ hard brain..

so here is my answer..

" I belong to those who do not understand but want to understand so that i can realise that there is nothing to understand but confused a bit about the real understanding and realization..."  

uffff..Confused let me take a deep breath...  panting...

very good post dear.... loved it....

finally you should declare the winner....

Devika...Big smile

Devika LOL

Who says that you have a soft brain and I have the hard brain......... we have the same brain.Big smile  Dancing

Edited by misti73 - 12 January 2011 at 12:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakanusha34Devika.

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhika5

So Misti--I am back; after spending a whole day thinking about the Venn diagram. At least it helped me to get through my day, with a smile on my face....

But as far as trying to come up with an answer---that was no easy task; so I am attempting to rationalize my answers.....
  • Understand/not understand Zee's thoughts: These were easy to eliminate as choices. For this, first I would have to know what thoughts there are. I don't think I have any clue or even know that Zee has any thinking capacity.
  • Those who understand and do not understand: This would have been the perfect choice for creatives. They like the circle within circles. But personally, it only caused my head to spin.
  • Those who are a bit confused: This would have been a good choice but I was stuck on the word "bit"...I wish I was just a wee bit confused. But alas!!! that is not the case.
  • To realize that there is nothing to understand: This choice is very profound. Although, I realize that there is nothing to understand, I am but an "ever hopeful person", wishing that some day Zee TV will be managed by rational minds and will look beyond the daze of TRP's and the creatives truly become creative.................So with the hope that CB2 will have a decent team of creatives and support from Zee;  Zee will acknowledge the wonderful and talented duo Avinash and Rubina for what they brought to CB1;  and that Zee will acknowledge the role played by the rest of the cast of CB1--..................I choose to be on the outside of this Venn diagram

And if Zee needs someone with a rational, smart brain--I would recommend Imarti from Sideways FF to run the conglomerate............

Radhika5.....whew! so the Venn Diagram was successful........ it brought a smile to your face. As for all the things regarding CB2 that you have written that might happen if there is a change in the brains behind programming on Zee.

Imarti From SIdeways FF has the brains to run Zee, no wonder they  removed her from the TV screens and got so scared that they even shut down the show.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovAnsa786chipakDevika.Angie12

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Misti,

Absolutely correct venn diagram,  lots of them is so true for us and therefore to pin-point exactly is diificult.  But overall very much under the confused part.   Your answer to Angie is the perfect scenario, very similar to my thoughts written last week by me in some thread. 
but that is how confused the channel is   too.

Slightly deviating from the main subject,   When the time is good so many things go unnoticed, but when the going is bad  it just comes to haunt you regularly.  Just to illustrate---when CB was launched at 730, due to some brilliant brain-wave  not much was expected out of it--they did not have competion at the slot,  the time was given for it to stabilise itself and the TRPs came for the show and it was one of the top-rated show,  the same could be said of AJMBK--both these shows worked well in tandem and laid a good cushion with the other existing shows  that it helped the channel reach the coveted top position.  Added to that the new shows that were subsuequently launched like PR, 12/24 KB, JKL and YMGGK all got enough time to stablilise themselves as the channel was already on the top.

This year only PR is doing good thanks to their PH who chose not to dance to the whims and fancies of the channel and a consistent CB though it was low asper the standards set by them, same can be said of JKR and YMGGK  but it is not enough to help the newer shows to establish themselves--like MNKR, Sangini and RMJ.  While MNKR is out of the equation, Sangini seems to be next in line.  When these shows dont do well, the blame is squarely on the female leads-- they get targetted in order to implement the changes---there was a flurry of news about the MNKR lead, we know that RMJ lead was also changed and I wont be surprised if BS gets changed in Sangini.  Y'day there was an article about BS's difiiculty to do some intimate scenes in Sangini and usual associated comments about it.  We repeatedly hear of stories about tough directors,  fights in the sets between 2 actors,  actors being very vocal about their unhappiness on their roles and what not.  Do we get to hear these gossips only when a channel does badly, is there a contribution from all sides to bring down the channel?

What is going to be the fate of CB2?  CB2 is coming more on audience request--hence the expectations for it to do well right from the word go and it is going to be an extremely daunting task.  If CB2 has to do well it has to because of only good story line, scripting, editing, new sets, proper clothes and no glaring repetitions, and excellent side casts to support the leads---it cannot be for Avinash and Rubina alone that the people will buy the show,   If it gets launched at its original slot,  all the more difficult because it has to grab a chunk of the SGP viewers, and SGP currently is on ahigh note.  More than a question it is a huge worry---the bottom line is we want CB2 to do well.    

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovchipakradhika5Ansa786..yajnaseni..Devika.ashna26misti73Neerjaa

anusha34 Goldie
anusha34
anusha34

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Edited by anusha34 - 12 January 2011 at 1:51am
anusha34 Goldie
anusha34
anusha34

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha_bilahari

What is going to be the fate of CB2?  CB2 is coming more on audience request--hence the expectations for it to do well right from the word go and it is going to be an extremely daunting task.  If CB2 has to do well it has to because of only good story line, scripting, editing, new sets, proper clothes and no glaring repetitions, and excellent side casts to support the leads---it cannot be for Avinash and Rubina alone that the people will buy the show,   If it gets launched at its original slot,  all the more difficult because it has to grab a chunk of the SGP viewers, and SGP currently is on ahigh note.  More than a question it is a huge worry---the bottom line is we want CB2 to do well.    

i will agree with you regarding ths matter radha_bilahari. it cannot be for avi and rubi but it has to be the entire team work

Edited by anusha34 - 12 January 2011 at 1:53am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovradha_bilahariradhika5Devika.misti73

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

radha_bilahariradhika5..yajnaseni..Devika.ashna26misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

That was too funny Mishti.

Thank you buzy Bee...........happy to see you in the forum after a long time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bee5

Go to top